It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Low energy Rantification

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
When the Yawn is the most exciting part of the day.
Not just a regular yawn, but one that caused my jaw to make a popping sound, that was the pinnacle of the day's adrenaline usage. I was sad that no one else heard the popping noise. Something to share, ya know?

Same users, asking the same questions. Sometime I just don't look at them any more.
Not to be mean, Just trying to avoid a Ground hog Day situation. I like "different sometimes".

Sure, I'll answer them. "Remember that Email I sent you 2 weeks ago, covering what to do? The one with step by step instructions, And even a little script you could run, that would do the work for you? Remember that?
Go back and read that again, It's handy..That's why I made it for you. Or, you could stop accidentally deleting files.
Why do you always delete the ones you need today anyway? How come you don;t delete the stuff you used yesterday, , it's in the same folder. On that same server. eh??

Then the Director comes in "mind if I ask a stupid question?".
"no those are my favorite, the stupider that better"..It's like watching Forrest Gump in a Pants suit.
"Is it bad to have a large screw in your tire?"
"Oh My God, Yes, Yes, get it out now, the longer it's there, the more chance of ruining the tire"

ok, ok, I stopped her before she got very far down the hallway.
"Drive it gently to the Tire store with the screw still in it., and have them plug it for you..20 bucks max, probably. less"
She spent the rest of the day asking me why she smelled like Rubber.

"Then someone called my desk phone. Is the SO-and-SO server up?"
"Can you get to your personal files?"
"Yes":
"then Yes..It's up..anything else?
"NO that's it"
"That one made me tired, all that thinkin, troubleshooting, and I couldn't find the manual."

Then I heard Sonny and Cher on the Radio..Here's to a new day.

With more excitement.

Perhaps I can share a few stories of our new employee. Quick learner. Like a sponge.
Seriously, like one of those unicellular sea creatures, with no spine. But she cleans up well.

Have a great weekend.

edit on 8-4-2011 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-4-2011 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I was barely able to stay awake long enough to post that rant...you should at least give me a little post luvin..jeez..

join