It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elite Warn the World of Where we are at through Popular music KESHA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I only thought one thing when I heard this new song by Kesha.

Through video I try to portray my feelings and intuitions

The video may not be available in U.S as youtube may have blocked it.

It seems to work in Australia.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
First of all, that isn't the actual music video, so the imagery is all something someone else made to make the lyrics sound more menacing then they really are.

Secondly, I know Kesha. I'm not saying we're best friends or that I can even call her up, but she dated one of my best freinds several years ago for a pretty long time, before anyone had ever heard of her and I met her several times during that period. She and my friend are actually still good friends and hang out pretty much every time she makes it back to Nashville.

Having said all that, Kesha is pretty much exactly like her videos and interviews. If anything, she's not fake. She is a party girl through and through and doesn't give a damn what anyone thinks of her. She works hard at her music, but she plays even harder. She was like this before she was famous.

Anyway, I guess the point I'm trying to make, is I can assure you she is not part of any grand conspiracy and she'd probably laugh her ass off if she read your post. Actually, I take that back, she'd probably F with you and say she was,

You shoud watch the actual video though, it's pretty funny, especially when she calls James Van Der Beek, James Van Der Douche and he comes back and calls her Ke - dollar sign - Ha

Funny stuff.

edit on 8-4-2011 by jnyblujns because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-4-2011 by jnyblujns because: added video

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

FAIL

The above guys post is more interesting

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jnyblujns

Did she write the lyrics to that video.

Im just saying, if I was the elite, I would use my power to employ popular personalities and have them sing songs with messages I wanted to portray to the world.

If the Elite are not doing this, then they are stupid. Even the Nazi's 50 years ago would have been doing this.

I suggest to you to stop partying with KESHA and start getting informed, and stop thinking linear.

Ahh, Kesha, such a good roll model for our 6- 14 year olds. Get drunk, go hardcore, dirty little holes in the wall (glory holes) , disrespect parents. Lucky all our sperm counts are being radiated, the amount of teen and pre teen sex is gonna go through the roof this year.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by grindhouzer

Yes, to many, naked girls are all that is important. I bet your enjoy sex as well. And I bet you like money and getting drunk. Wow you sound deep. Looks like you have learn t heaps on this website.

They should call Abovetopsecret - the place for dweebs to get power trips from bitching about posts.

Tell me, why do you come to this website, and what are your favorite posts. Really, I'd like to know.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jnyblujns
She works hard at her music

Really? Judging by the garbage she puts out she can't be trying that hard...

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Actually, it doesn`t matter if Kesha herself is knowingly involved. In the case of a young partygirl who isn`t exactly the model of responsibility, it`s actually better to keep her in the shadows. Most entertainers get used to singing the lyrics handed to them, following instructions from the director of a music video, wearing what is handed to them... they don`t think about it beyond entertainment, they trust this whole cast of characters to make them sell. And if they are successful at it, why question it? I`m not saying whether or not I believe this particular song has any message. As another poster pointed out, it`s not the real video... I just wanted to make it known what believers of this theory believe in, in case anyone didn`t know. However, she does seem to fit the profile of a potential illuminati puppet. Unbeknownst to herself, of course. There is a possibility she knows, if it`s true, but considering there is someone here who knows or knew her, it would be considered distasteful to bring up the MKUltra/Project Monarch tactics that would have been used to ensure her silence and cooperation... Besides, who believes that crazy stuff anyway? Surely some big name celebrity would have come forward by now... Makes a good story though to tell around the campfire...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by REalBEL

Yes, to many, naked girls are all that is important. I bet your enjoy sex as well. And I bet you like money and getting drunk. Wow you sound deep. Looks like you have learn t heaps on this website.

They should call Abovetopsecret - the place for dweebs to get power trips from bitching about posts.

Tell me, why do you come to this website, and what are your favorite posts. Really, I'd like to know.

Alright lets be honest here, the only people that don't enjoy sex are those who have no idea how magical it really is. Also who doesn't love money? Isn't that the sticking point of so many here? That they don't have money, theres always an equivalence of currency in some form and whatever that form is whether dollar bills or sea shells people want it.

And seriously just because someone enjoys getting drunk doesn't make them unintelligent or shallow or whatever you've cooked up in your head to feel "righteouser than thou"

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TV_Nation

Originally posted by jnyblujns
She works hard at her music

Really? Judging by the garbage she puts out she can't be trying that hard...

You could say that of many different genres, taste has nothing to do with effort what so ever.

If someone likes her genre does that really make it more or less than what you like?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

#1. Where did I mention naked girls...

#2. Sex is good

#3. I do not like money. In fact Im totally against the Monotary system all together. Im in favour of those who choose the 'Venus Project' as the alternative.
#3.5. I do enjoy a Drink or three....

#4. This site is my Homepage and I read almost all Important New Threads, (and sometimes B.S ones by being lured into reading them with schmancy thread titles) So yeah ive learnt ALOT on this website, whats IMPORTANT and what IS NOT.
#5. They shouldnt change ATS's allready awsome moto from Deny Ignorance, Infact you should just get 'DWEEB' tattood on your forehed.
#6. Refer to #4 to answer your final condisending question.
#7.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

reply to post by jnyblujns

Ahh, Kesha, such a good roll model for our 6- 14 year olds. Get drunk, go hardcore, dirty little holes in the wall (glory holes) , disrespect parents. Lucky all our sperm counts are being radiated, the amount of teen and pre teen sex is gonna go through the roof this year.

First off it's role not roll. A role model is someone or something that shows a certain role in society ... I have no idea what a roll model is.

Secondly ... really? Like really? So what your saying is that parenting has no place within the realms of raising a child in that age group? And hell since your quoting that line wrong. It's "It's a hole in the wall, it's a dirty free for all" which is so blatantly obviously a reference to an underground club or bar. But hey people see and hear what they want to. By the way what teen and pre-teen sex? you mean the kind thats been happening forever? Or is this some new kind?

You wanna know whats really gonna screw that age group up in the long run? Its people like you who view them as naive or childish, just because someone is young doesn't mean they're stupid.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
The only warnings associated is Ke$ha are STD warnings.

And possible black out warnings due to binge drinking...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by REalBEL

Nice come-back

2nd line reserved for: FAIL
edit on 9-4-2011 by grindhouzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Awolscout

Parents have no idea what is on the kid's ipod beamed directly into there head.

And to those baggin this thread, my only points are,
Are the Elite using popular music to help lead the population
and
Could these lyrics be related to an event soon to happen.

Please post your thoughts to these 2 points, nothing else, not my spelling. Dont Hi Jack the thread.

Stick to the post- if you got something else to say, go start a post.
Those who love sex, drugs and money - are normal - it is natural to love those. But many are evolving above our natural instincts - so we all still love them, but some people want more and are learning to control them.

So dont worry- you are just like the rest of the AVERAGE populace

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

And what is some important topics, and please dont waste my time saying something like - not listening to BS post like mine.

Really, I want to know if you are intelligent and maybe I can learn from you. Besides, everyone I have met from New Zealand has been a great person - so don't stuff this up.

What are important topics - conspiracy to you - this is Above top secret a conspiracy website. It isn't Yale University were you need a full literature review before you post.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by REalBEL

If you knew anything about this site you would know how to look at my profile and see for yourself. I'll save you the time and with a little intellegence, present you with a Link:
Grindhouzers Posts

Dont get me wrong ok, I just dont do too well with some random guys ' Feelings and Intuitions' on the Elite warning us of anything.

edit on 9-4-2011 by grindhouzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

No probs, I rush my posts and don't explain well enough what I am trying to say.

However, maybe we cannot understand everything just through what we consider logic.

Anyway, from your last post, I am glad to keep the theory that all from new zealand are good people

Here is a great song which talks a bit about using heart as well as mind.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by REalBEL

If your so into messages in music, im suprised you havnt come across TOOL and how amazingly awsome they are, they Include fibonacci sequences and everything into their music, check out this thread
Tool Thread

Peace out

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Cheers, my brother keeps telling me to listen to them, and I keep saying, I will soon.

join