It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombies (Panic) its going to be a bad day in your neighborhood!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I thought this would be a fun topic everyone could join in on

You wake up on a wonderful Saturday morning grab a cup of coffee and walk out to get your morning newspaper as you look around all you can see is your neighbors you have know for years and some are good friends eating each other then you realise its a zombie outbreak (OMG) But that's not the only problem you run back in the house and turn on the tv and its happening all over the state you live in!(PANIC) Now your only thought is what can i do to increase my odds of survival !! What would you do ???

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

A zombie outbreak isn't the most horrible thing that could happen and certainly not the end of the world. Easily contained and not to mention the fact that zombies will eventually decompose and the whole thing will be over.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSLover

A zombie outbreak isn't the most horrible thing that could happen and certainly not the end of the world. Easily contained and not to mention the fact that zombies will eventually decompose and the whole thing will be over.

This is suppose to be a fun thread you can do better then that sheesh

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
omg i dont drink coffee and i dont get a paper on sat i get my gun its time for war

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
good thread

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

I'd wonder why the heck I am getting a morning paper for the first time and where the hell do all these neighbours I've never had before come from.

Then I'd go back to bed and drowse.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Isn't this the current situation already?
Everyday I see this on the TV and when I drive behind someone doing half the speed limit... because they are lobotomized zombies. Who do you know who is currently "alive" and NOT feeding off of someone else?

I'm speaking mentally and metaphorically of course.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Get in my car and pretend it's a video game

''Hit and run; Zombie Edition''

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
This is the second "Zombies OMG what would you do" thread this year.

What happened to the serious discussions of real world events?

Do I need this type of mental fluff to take my mind away from reality?

NO!!

Sorry, but disucssions about Zombies, Vampires or other such childhood fluff isn't what ATS is here for.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
i am breaking bad like in zombie land.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
for those wo think its stupid dont be a dumd ass and put anything its that easy

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
this isnt just news if u didnt no

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

i would like to round up herds of brain-hungry zombies and redistribute them where they would serve the best purpose. The homes & offices of Americans who have proven track records of being traitors would receive their just reward with this novel home redecoration approach.

the thought of zombies feasting on executives who sold out their fellow countrymen in search of a few more pennies profit to shareholders by sending jobs out of America, war toy profiters, politicians on the take, those who ran the Federal Reserve, the list goes on.

after the zombies clean up that mess we could put them in the White House. it would be an instant improvement of leadership for the American people.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Aint u a know it all its for fun

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1

Originally posted by ATSLover

This is suppose to be a fun thread you can do better then that sheesh

buzzkill indeed... I get the point of the thread..

And it's my #1 choice for an apocalypse ... if I have to die I want it to be in a zombie scenario ( funny .. family guy just had adam west yelling Zombiee!!! as I replied )

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin
This is the second "Zombies OMG what would you do" thread this year.

What happened to the serious discussions of real world events?

Do I need this type of mental fluff to take my mind away from reality?

NO!!

Sorry, but disucssions about Zombies, Vampires or other such childhood fluff isn't what ATS is here for.

This is "general chit chat" you may have missed your exit... life can't be all seriousness 24/7 .. a break is good

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
grab my shotgun and my bug out bag......... close all the blinds in the house block all all ground level glass ...
get dressed in all climate gear..... in the mean time my woman and son locked in the Suv waiting.....Just in case they have to bail.... once all is secured and safe for the moment.... get the Suv loaded up try to contact my family
..... be ready for the right chance to get out and get away and out of populated areas.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
im going to bash zombie heads and listen to my fav song during it. i like avenged sevenold nightmare what aboutt yall

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodofWar411
grab my shotgun and my bug out bag......... close all the blinds in the house block all all ground level glass ...
get dressed in all climate gear..... in the mean time my woman and son locked in the Suv waiting.....Just in case they have to bail.... once all is secured and safe for the moment.... get the Suv loaded up try to contact my family
..... be ready for the right chance to get out and get away and out of populated areas.

I think the walking dead has peaked my interest.. it's a shame to have to wait so long for the second series, but I am for some reason just so interested in the scenario .. I've seen it portrayed so many times in so many ways, but I think that show has captured a more human element and it makes it more realistic ...

Nevetheless.. zombiess have captured our imaginations.. you're still reading along because of that.. what is it that gets you about zombies? ..for ME .. they creep me out because of their relentlessness.. they may be slow or lumbering ( a proper decaying zombie should be slow and lumbering if you ask ME ) ... but they don't give up, and they have one mindset.. and that to me makes them scary ... you can run all you want.. you have to rest, these things just don't quit

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
ruger sr-9, enfield .303, mossberg 12 pump, savage .308 lever action breech loader, soon to be glock 22, my katana and my wakazashi.oh wait someone want to help me carry all this lol

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join