It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet ELEnin Decoded - The Awakening, The 3rd Dimension, and Revelations

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
The last time ...

People started saying and believing stupid things about a comet...

This happened!

I guess you believe that your onto the real deal too... just like they did.... right?

C'mon man... wake up! Take a hard look at yourself!

IRM

Yes, this event and many others like it, firmly planted & programmed into the minds of people...that ACTUALLY believing such a thing means you are ONE among these lunatics, wackos, and nut jobs...

Now, have you ever pondered the other side of this coin?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

I think the Elites would have to stay in there bunkers for along time! Because once they came out, or someone found there bunkers... they would surley be in BIG trouble for not warning the whole world

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

You've got nothing nice to say, say nothing at all. Want to debunk the research? well off you run and come back with some manners.

Why? So.. the OP is ok with his opinion even if it stretches waaay out there.. and then someone responds with a FACTUAL case of what happened when someone and his cult did the exact same thing, and took it several steps further, and he is being rude? That's not rude, it's fact. Do you really believe this is the super-amazing comet that is changing our world forever? That "planet x" is sneaking through our solar system right now, and we are all doomed?

Nibiru is a load of lies, and this is just grabbing at fantasy-straws. Damn.. I can't wait until 2013, and people can find a new thing to freak out about. But the comments are valid - when you delve too deeply and metaphysically and read way too much into something like this, the same thing can happen. Don't simply dismiss it.

If there is one thing that disgusts me here, it's how people give out ADVICE, even in a demanding tone, to do ridiculous things because THEY believe something is going to happen. Advice that could result in people losing money, or even putting themselves in real danger... and so there is nothing wrong with playing devils advocate, and trying to inject a bit of common sense in the proceedings.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

first 2 videos seem legit. Good message. learn and experience.

the 3rd video, imo, is crap.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

minus the 3rd video in the OP, the message is of learning through living.
no one is telling you to kill yourself.
without the message, many things seem similar that are truly worlds apart.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Okay.........explain that video in scientific terms, I just watched it 5 times.........where in that video is there any proof of anything other than a youtube'er with a half baked conspiracy theory?

nothing he said made any sense whatsoever.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Why did you post the name of the comet thus?......ELEnin.........why the 3 initial capital letters?

edit on 9/4/2011 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Why hasn't anyone looked at space weather or looked on NASA in terms of comet elenin?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Thanks for a very informative post. I am in the process of watching the videos. I tend to enjoy your threads.
Something that struck me was your mention of synchronicity. This is actually a subject that has been very big in my household lately..particularly in conversations between my mother and I (also an avid ATS fan!) We have noticed probably most recently over the past month or less that the synchronicities that were once spread out over days and weeks at times are now condensed into very short spans of time..sometimes even minutes and seconds.
As an example, we can be talking about the most obscure subject and then suddenly, in the next few seconds or even a few minutes later..see that same subject right in our face. As a prime example..just last week, at random we were discussing a thread we had seen on ATS about Xanadu as I was driving. I pulled off the highway ramp and merged into traffic right behind a BMW with the license plate "XANADU"..this was less than a minute later. The car was not on the highway with us..it was from the main road and so there was no way we had just seen the plate and had it in our heads.
It would be amazing were it to happen once in a while..but we are talking on a daily basis now, several times a day. It's as if reality is being shoved into a tight little space and "coincidences" (and I use that term lightly) that might show up occasionally are suddenly being spit out one on top of each other. Also, both of us daily are getting all sorts of numerals on clocks, receipts, prices, etc..11:11, $4.44, $22.22 at the pump, number 333 in line..even my brother went to get a new apartment and the only studio available was unit "11"..he took it as a sign and took the apartment

I just find it all so fascinating. The other night, as a for-instance, my mom sent me a text that I fell asleep before reading. I awoke the next morning and checked my phone and it said "Hey look how many players are online! 1,111!" from my daughter's Halo game. But the interesting thing is my phone told me that I had received the text at 11:11pm even though my mom's phone said she had sent it a few minutes before. That sounds like a small thing and I would consider it just a glitch, except that it is happening so often that I am starting to not be able to keep track like I used to. What is this all leading to? I feel like it is a very important message and I keep asking the Universe "What? I am listening?? What are you telling me?"

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by bastet11

I think that once you start to see numbers synching up, it means you are waking up.

I've been through that phase. I still see this, though not as much as in the beginning.

I believe I'm at the cynical stage, about to have an "a-ha!" moment.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

You have some points here but I'm still not 100% onboard yet. Please dont take my comments as derogatory toward you.

The feelings you and your wife are sharing? I'll buy that in a sec. My wife and I are linked in the same exact way and bounce info off of each other in a "side ways" manner to get the others response. Kind of a "blind experiment" thing. Just to see if we're correct. 80% of the time we're damn close. Kudo's on this.

The pics of the "elenin ship", what kind of equipment was used to make this out? Does this person have access to a 12" reflector telescope with a camera or something? Just cuz its a pic doesnt mean its legit.

The ship with the weird shape? Before anything was said in the video, I was hit by past studies. The shape (if completed) would be as the Great Pyramid looking down. The kicker is why is that corner missing?
But again, I'm a bit leary of the pic being "enhanced".

The JFK ritual thing? Not sold on that. Seems to be far too much anti-mason crap. All of the numbers? Short of pure Gematria from Hebrew words, thats a no go for me as well.

ON the other hand,

This "thing" could be a catabolic force that is effecting things. With the posibility of Pole Shift happening plus this I do foresee things getting fairly interesting.

The Vatican Sphere? If the planet gets a smack like that I dont give a rats ass how deep an "underground bunker" is....we're ALL screwed! The seed banks (if they were to survive) would make an interesting artifact for space explorers some day.

Revelations connections? Err, that only works if your a christian. Otherwise, it means crap.

Bottom line is that "something" is going to happen...soon. What? No idea.
Is it a good idea to be prepped? Yep. Always.

I'm a helluva lot more worried about the mortal idiots running things right now than a freakin comet though.

If/When I see this thing in the sky I'll be more concerned but at that time it'll be more of a "oh well, it was fun" .

Reminds me of the little anecdote in Young Guns.

Billy the Kid was talking to Doc.

"You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Well, I shall finish the game folks.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

All I can say is this upcoming Fall is going to be quite interesting.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Why does the narrator in the first video keep saying that the Leonid meteor showers (which is a regular periodic event) cause extinction level events? What is the association he's drawing between the two? Just because of the "Ele" in Elenin?

Leonid \

le(o)-n

id\ as a boy's name is a variant of Leonard (Old German), and the meaning of Leonid is "lion strength".

www.thinkbabynames.com...

He states that he doubts anyone has the name Leonid. It's not an unprecedented name. It may not be common, but it is a name.

As near as I can tell, Elenin is a Russian surname. I find references on Google to other Russians with this name (although it's very difficult, because any search pertaining to Elenin produces countless Nibiru and extinction event theory websites.)

I'm not asserting that there is not anything to this. There may well be. But I think it has to go much, much further than potentially innocent associations to prove that there's something to this.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Haven't even watched the vids and your thread just blew my freakin' mind. I have been thinking the exact same thing for the past few months. Just like, "WTF IS REALITY?" Ten years ago, I would have had no problem answering that question. Now I don't have a clue. I don't know whether to just pretend like everything is normal, try and convince my family to go all survivalist and build a bunker, or check myself into a mental institution.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Interesting points. One thing is for sure Elenin is not a brown dwarf. According to its current location if it were it would be the brightest thing in the night sky next to the moon. The 3 alignments coinciding with the last three major earthquakes is definitely interest peaking. If it happens again on the next alignment on Sept 27 then it is more then coincidence. Because of its small size the only way Elenin could have such an effect is if it is some sort of electrical trigger or flux based on the electric universe model. Here is a large thread I started and we hashed through much of this. www.abovetopsecret.com...

My intuition tells me it will not be and extinction level event. However that doesn't mean there won't be some crazy stuff happening. Just not the end of the world. And all the more reason to be prepared.

edit on 10-4-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
When I watched the video something clicked.

If I understand properly, the world has become so technologically advanced that we are living in a state or dimension that is comparable to the myth of Atlantis. The comet, planet, or mythological Satan figure is currently being thrown to the Earth for trying to abandon its natural order and the impact is going to basically destroy the Earth all over again? So now we are going to experience what was passed down as myth and we all thought was the past? I am so confused.

I am trying to understand where this Revelation piece ties in unless of course Revelations and all the books of the Bible are simply the coded work of wise men or humans with a real world connection to something way beyond us.

The OP pointed out something really fascinating abou the Leonid Elenin name and totally think he is just an invention of NASA. Has anyone ever met the guy?
edit on 10-4-2011 by MaryStillToe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Thank you for a very informative and inspiring OP.
Really loved those videos, the spiritual perspective in it...
Have no fear (that 2D --> 3D cartoon were so spot-on), it is all about changing perspective.
We can do it...
We are graduating...

Love and respect

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Get the free downloadable program Stellarium, then fast forward to June 8th 2011. Look for the constellation historically known as the Ram... follow the sun throughout that day and see if it doesn't exactly match several extremely famous Jewish paintings... Why a Jewish painting? Find out what is celebrated by the Jews on that day.

Then…

Fast forward to Sept 28th 2011. Find the Constellation that is historically known as the Woman, find her standing with the moon under her feet and the Sun radiating its brilliance upon here. Then search for all the Statues throughout the world with that exact sculpture... or look for some of those paintings, "Goddess with the moon under her feet and the stars above her head“. If you live in a big city, no matter where in the world, I guaran-damn-tee you will find her in YOUR city... Don't believe me, ask around if anyone you know has seen a female statue with the moon or the Earth under her feet... or spend a day driving around your city looking at the statues... Then Find out what Jewish day Sept 28, 2011 is.

Find out when the next Lunar and Solar eclipses happen this year, and then compare those eclipses to Jewish Holidays. Then READ REVELATIONS!!!

Yet, that's only just the Beginning, because its not only the Jewish Holidays or Christian warnings we are running towards... OH NO!!!! Once you understand the above, you will see the exact same stories in every single culture from around the entire world… said just a little different… but don’t worry, its only ancient superstition and it don’t mean anything… right? Well, that depends on your level of understanding.

With that same program, fast forward to Dec 3, 2012... (I found this one on accident, it is freaky cool.) Look to the eastern sky one hour before sunrise, and then compare the planetary convergence of Mercury, Venus, and Saturn to the Pyramids of Giza... and if that doesn't send a chill completely down your spin... using that same program, and on that exact same day, look for the planet Mars... and then compare the location of Mars, against those other 3 planets/pyramids, and the Red Pyramid in Egypt. I got one word that completely describes that entire solar day… Exciting!!!

Understand, all of this could be nothing more then simple minded people misunderstanding what our truly ancient ancestors were trying to teach... as I firmly believe. What scares the crap out of me, is how stupid and selfish everyone alive is right now… so called believers and atheist alike, you people scare the ship out of me. We are the things that go bump in the night... We are the boogiemen under the bed... We are our worst enemies... Everything we glorify is... Lift your head high for your redemption draweth nigh... and there in lies the blessing... unless you’re one of the unlucky ones to survive. Muuuhahahahahaha! Well, depending on your level of understanding of course.

If you decide to do the leg work...

Enjoy the rush!

--Charles Marcello
edit on 10-4-2011 by littlebunny because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by RisenAngel77

First off, its sounds like you are seriously waking up.....just calm down and take some deep breaths in. There is nothing you can do right now about it. Feel it move through your body, up and out the top of your head.

Now, if thoughts are things, you need to stop your fear and negativity. You must begin to think positive. I went through this back in January/February and spent a month in panic and it did nothing except give me migraines and lots of heartburn. I had to gain control of the fear and transform the energy. I now imagine the earth bathed in love and light, I imagine the comet not having any effect on the earth. I see Americans (being that is what I am) as being whole and undivided. Now I am not saying to not prepare for example, supplies food storage what have you. I'm saying to not freak out. Its time to think with positive *intentions*......

*I have a question I am experiencing the migraines a lot lately, Im using cannabis to calm them down, plant also gives me more awareness, come to think of it, I started becoming aware of things when I started using cannabis, I remember I was watching wall-e in a friends house, and i started noticing things of the movie I didn't notice before.

anywho, am I correct to assume, that by confronting fear you need to simply accept what you are going through? or acknowledge and just sit back and relax?

Also am I correct to assume that we need to continue looking for answers in order to continue to grow?
or am I wrong on this one?
Right now, the only source we have to learn is the internet, because of the vast libraries and vast amounts of information out there. If someone managed to cut off the net, how do we continue to grow?

another question...

What is the difference between assumptions and impulses? or are they one in the same?

Well I cannot say yah or nay to the *smoke*. BUT I have heard that the weed helps with migraines.....

Also I still encourage everyone to seek answers to their questions, its part of human nature What I am describing with the fear is to let it in and fill you...You need to feel it throughout your whole body and THEN RELEASE IT! If you hold fear inside it will eat you from within and cause all sorts of disorders, therefore the word *DISEASE*

Synchronicity can blow your mind away sometimes with the power of it. Some things are just a coincidence, but with synchronicity you can see the map and interconnections more easily.

Impulses are a knee jerk reaction, like neurons in the body.... assumptions and jumping to conclusions are connections that the brain makes on its own when pieces are missing. It sort of fills in the blanks. They are different in my opinion....

Let not fear disable the mind that encourages inquiry.....

Now off to work

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I am bothered by the thought of that Guy, that it does not matter whether we all die, because we are multidimensional beings. Where did I hear similar crap before? Oh, lots of times. Just to mention on time, Chonenii of Iran told his soldiers who then faught against Iraq, it does not matter if they die, in the contrary, it would be good for them, because they would end up in paradise right away, in another dimension so to speak. And he even hung a key on a string around their necks, which suppsed to be the "Key to Paradise"., so they could let themselfs in, in case the bouncer was asleep...-

What do we know about any after life? NOTHING! Your guess is as good as mine, and just in case there would be none, or even a crappy one, it DOES MATTER! Who is the bald weirdo in the picture above? Where have I seen him before?
edit on 10-4-2011 by CarlitosAmsel because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-4-2011 by CarlitosAmsel because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join