It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pineal Gland Activation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Okay where to start.

It was Sunday 27th. PM

While enjoying the peaceful moment that darkness offers I shut my eyes and began to relax. I sat with my attention within my forehead as I often do and I suddenly felt static between my thumbs and fingers.

I had a rush of 'energy' run up my right side of my body up into my pineal gland. It felt like an electrical circuit being completed. I recall the fact that this state felt normal, i.e. I was not alarmed by this 'feeling'.

As I sat I felt what I can only badly liken to a balloon being blown up inside my head. I had outward (left/right) pressure for a day or so. So as this 'balloon' fills up my head I saw clearly my third eye. Amber green in colour. What happened next occurred very quickly, roughly 5 seconds. As I opened my eyes I was looking thru a screen. I got the feeling it was a helmet at the time. I was in a cage in the desert. I saw a little to the right hand side of my vision the neck and shoulders of 2 lizards. Human height? (I did not get the sense that I was human although I did not get the sense that I was not)

The instant I saw them there was an almighty thought within my mind of NO! And with that thought came a wave from the centre of my mind. Sending the two lizards flying. I caught a look at them as they were hurled backwards. They both had primitive(?) helmets on and held in their right hands a spear. I got the impression that they were not very technological on that level. Anyway I digress. As the wave left me sending the 2 guards flying I looked to my left. I saw 2 others inside the cage with me (I could sense there were more than me and these 2) and outside the cage a white female reptile with big orange patches. Think hexagons with 2 inch per side. As I turned and caught her gaze she was getting up from a seated position with shear hate in her face which turned to shear fear as my gaze caught hers. The wave then knocked her flying.

At this point the amount of energy I had flowing thru me was unreal but at the same time quite normal. What happened next was not expected. My vision was dominated by a giant male lizard head, emotionless, just sitting there. I then saw a clawed hand come into my head and extinguish the light. I was back on the bed.

I wasn't going to post this on the internet but I figure they are controlling this game anyways so wth...

I have read an awful lot since that point. There has to be others who have seen it.

One thing for certain I can't wait to do it again. However I am primarily left wondering if I initiated the event or it was given to me externally.

Throwing this out there to the internet.

Peace

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Loonix

Interesting story. Would you dismiss this as a mere dream or do you feel that you could control your own actions within this experience? Where do you think the "master" hand emanated from? Considering you all but vanquished your immediate handlers.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Loonix

I think the experience is very individual.... The first time I have my microcosmic energy completed was after waking up from a dream. I dream I was a scholar/warrior from the Han dynasty. I was with 3 brothers. This was some 15 years ago... I go through all of my Chakras now. For the third eye, I just see white/blue light. My vision would not get that elaborate until I am dreaming....

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by emaildogs

Interesting story. Would you dismiss this as a mere dream or do you feel that you could control your own actions within this experience?

I was 100% in control.
I had periods of lucid dreaming 2 years ago which then blew my mind. But this was very very different. Very very real and very very normal.

Where do you think the "master" hand emanated from? Considering you all but vanquished your immediate handlers.

Regarding the event catalyst, I have theories but nothing remotely conclusive. This is largely the reason for my post. I know somewhere along the line someone will drop something in which will help me with that.

Let there be no doubt, they were not my handlers. I was their captive. That is certain. That was the reason my mind formulated 'NO!' when I saw them. There was no fear on my part, no panic. Just 'NO!' that one word. Did it destroy my captors. Another interesting question.

Originally posted by ChiForce
I go through all of my Chakras now

Thats another thing, I consider myself spiritual and am on a very personal journey and have been for a long time. However I couldn't even tell you how many chakras there are. Yet what happened to me was deeply profound. It's almost like I cheated such an event.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Very interesting read!

I wonder if you had a Past Life memory surface through your divine eye?
I can relate to your feeling of electricity. I had a third eye opening experience a few years back and I felt my lifeforce energy surge from my sacral chakra and charge up my third eye. It was a bluish/white ball that was growing from my oneness of thought.

Was this the first time you had such an experience? I find it interesting that when you looked through it, it was a greenish light. Maybe in this past life these primitive reptiles had some technology over you whilst in that cage??

thanks for sharing.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Or a metaphor, I don't want think that is literal, for this matrix. We are in a controlled world with negatives running different regions and areas, religions and economics, like being in different pens. There is only so much they can do however. Empire plans penned part, but the universe fish can only do so much, ie. the controllers/rogues/renegades that do this to various planets, only have so much they are able to do as this is not their technology creation and we have Family watching over, so we're still in lessons in the school, and when we really treat others with unconditional love and not war or allow for or yearn for a world of equality, and live with integrity we're moving upwards and out. In short, removing time for its just a program, we would understand that our Guides are Higher Selves who have passed the tests here, and the Sun/stars are the projectors/input systems. Be the sunlight, warm and loving, giving to others, providing like a parent to those in this solar system, serving. Service to others mode.

I highly recommend this site: ufospeak.com. The OP would really benefit from reading some of Lou Baldins answers, John Leer's posts too. Especially his Q & A thread in the category under his name. Lots of drips there.

I've seen a few different things relating to this, but from a different perspective. A huge station that I was pulled to, there were thousands, but I would have said millions of bodies, hooked up life support or some kind of suspended animation, even those I recognized, they were still there too, larger soul matrix, and this was a part, it was almost like in the movie the matrix, hooked up, and this was before avatar, but when I saw this, the idea suggested something. Before that experience, I've had an odd one of waking up, like in a medical room, with technicians around. I didn't quite understand it, but sort of linked those two together. Again when one is shown something, it may be symbolic or metaphor, even if feels literal. Alot of abductions have masked dreams and we're given what we're allowed to know, there is way more that happens.

The universe is a holographic technology, but its a real shared place, with energy that is condensed wave seemingly solid to us. But the entire reality around us is erected in our minds via oru sensory input systems,and deciphered by programs in our brains, and placed on the screen on the back of our minds The chair we're sitting on is in our minds. So, there is no spoon, is real, yet in a sense there is a energy soliditty there as well. Anyone with advanced tech who understands the mappings of the brain, basically has the remote. They can stop/pause time, splice it, and alter your input signals so you see something different.

So, following that trail, Higher Self, who is guiding you as much as is allowed within a certain non-interference, yet with a certain Team Work effort that it takes to get us through this cosmic school, which is hard, and many go the wrong way down the road for a long time, some a few lifetimes, and can do more if we are seeking, praying, meditating, and striving for unconditional love because we're giving permission to the Light/Love and the Highest Good, rather than enabling the other side, whereas, the wrong actions and intentions give permission to allow more negatives to operate in this world and to influence and try and entrap more.

Higher Self could have showed a strong metaphor, (if it wasn't real, and I don't know for sure), to nudge you strongly, like a boot in the pants we do get here at times, to wake up, and be more aware of what is at stake for this world, and to try and find the way to help here, or to do those things we wanted to do before we came.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
There was nothing past life about it at all. I was back to 'normal'. This is the first time I have had such an experience. They do indeed have some kinda something over me but more in the right now sense.

Or a metaphor, I don't want think that is literal, for this matrix. We are in a controlled world with negatives running different regions and areas, religions and economics, like being in different pens.

Not a metaphor. Very literal. If it helps they are terrified of us when we see correctly.

I highly recommend this site: ufospeak.com. The OP would really benefit from reading some of Lou Baldins answers, John Leer's posts too. Especially his Q & A thread in the category under his name. Lots of drips there.

Thanks for the input.

Alot of abductions have masked dreams and we're given what we're allowed to know, there is way more that happens.

Another trip down the rabbit hole to glean another reference point would be interesting.

For what its worth I felt like I was having brain surgery earlier during a meditation session. And still do somewhat as I sit here typing...

Maybe old control systems breaking down or new ones being put into place.

There is nothing to fear except fear itself.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Loonix

My vision was dominated by a giant male lizard head, emotionless, just sitting there. I then saw a clawed hand come into my head and extinguish the light. I was back on the bed.

This is somewhat concerning. No being should have so much power that they can extinguish your inner light. It sounds to me like an attempted ambush and take-over of your third eye.

From my own experiences, what I found was most helpful when confronted by enities was to ignore them enitrely. Attacking them is giving them your attention, and this attention allows them to unfiltrate your "control centre". By ackowledging their presence and using your psychic force against them, you are creating a connection with them, and they will utilize this connection in moments when your defences are down.
edit on 9-4-2011 by mysticnoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysticnoon

you are creating a connection with them, and they will utilize this connection in moments when your defences are down.

There are definitive points when I look back over my own history which confirm this.

Now the next question - How do I 'fix' it?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Loonix

Did you literally have a medical procedure or was that a metaphor, there is a reason I'm asking, as an experiencer myself. Yes there was some access during meditation, but thats mostly ended. It wouldn't matter if it was literal or a metaphor what you were shown, the meaning and warning is the same. Its the slave pens. And they're really trying to create a negative harvest here, coding everything to Saturn, hijacking our consciousness in movies, that seem to depict events before they happen, like the Japan Quake, like the book Titan, then Titanic, so much is done by spell casting, coding the matrix. They have us in paradigms, and everthing is backwards, War is Peace.

Our way out of the matrix is to see through it, to pass the tests, to not be able to harm anyone or walk by someone in need. Also on the journey reaching for that, discovering the Infinity within, I'll link a video, this for me, when I got the end of it, and saw the infinity within an insect, Horton Hears A Who, wihtin a grain of sand, just hadn't thought of it, but I was stirred up inside realizing I knew this stuff. I reached in really fast, with my psi, and was in contact just as real as ET contact, with my Higher/Infinite Self, Future Self, out of the system Self. I had over a month of downloads about infinity and what it meant for us in the school. I had experiences, glimpsing behind the veil, the movie curtain parted and the movie of our life was playing, and recorded for all time. During an illness, had an accident at the fridge and a big mess and had no energy to clean it up, was really feeling sick and about to get upset with the kids, who had contributed, when suddenly, HS filled me from within, the whole room lit up with sunlight.

She said, Remember who you are. You are the sunlight, be a warm and loving ray, (also this meant we were to reach into our Infinte Star, we had the capabilities to handle anything though it doesnt seem like it, we can reach into our Infinite Potential and Future Self, there is No Spoon, there is No Time). I was healed, filled with energy, cleaned up, hugged the kids.

Have you ever noticed the sun cuts through the clouds and fills your room with postive, uplifting thoughts? These are the things beyond coincidences we need to focus on.

Anway, after this, or during it, say one month to one and a half, I wrote my thread in my signature, the Holographic Universe, Space-Time, Infinity. Infinity is by far one of my favorite topics.

And the more negative checkups stopped. I still had checkups. The covers still moved on their own, and something clipped on my fingers, someone touching me, and my head. Especially my head. I wasn't paralyzed but the one time I was pulled really quickly into sleep, as if that curtain just fell, and just as this occurred, the words, "You do realize this is the past?" as someone spoke in my mind. Also, one where I jumped up, after it began, was quite alarmed, had remembered I forgot my antibiotic before sleep. My son was in the bathroom. Now I had had contact earlier in the evening, so was expecting this to happen. My son came out and said, mom there was a blue orb, about one meter, roughly 3 feet, behind your back at the sink.

So, I know it got better. And the answers during contact, seemed a little more Quantum, ie. In one, it was a masked dream after I iknew we would have something occur, and in it, we filled out a questionaire on a craft, after other things happened, the question of the date came up. She shrugged, we don't do time. But then, she said, "But I will tell you this, this day, took 9 days to complete." And she said to write this down as I was waking up. My question all day had been, is there time? Do we have time to do anything before 2012 and events may take place. Is there time?

In what you saw, the spots on that female. I've read a description similar to what you saw, and seems to be one of the races. That what some time ago, though have no idea where I saw it.

Beyond our Universe - Infinity Zoom [HD].mp4
edit on 10-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Amazing, I had just finished reading the TERRA PAPERS again and I stumbled upon this thread, quite interesting especially the fact that you fought reptile like beings, maybe you did expirience a past life event from opening the third eye, you may have discovered something that has been hidden from our history for millions of years.

Or if you want to go the whole "Matrix" route, perhaps you woke up from your dream life an yet discovered what our world really is, just one long dream, controled by the beings who were said to have created our world, and are keeping us caged and enslaved due to our great power, much like the ones you beheld to them.

GOOD JOB! You showed them what we are capable of, we need to regain what is rightfully ours, the Earth, people need to "wake up," much like you did, if we can do this on a much larger scale (more people) we may have a chance to regain control. S&F

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
You've accepted the first theory thrown at you by some guy on a forum as fact with no source and utterly ignored my link to a book authored by a phd scientist; good start mate.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ballsdeep

The metaphor or reality is there. Empire/slave pens,and we are going to be free.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ballsdeep
You've accepted the first theory thrown at you by some guy on a forum as fact with no source and utterly ignored my link to a book authored by a phd scientist; good start mate.

I thank you for the link, I did bookmark it but as yet haven't read it all. I have an issue with science. It helps keep us here. This world is in our own imagination. They stand not feet from us while we wait hypnotised.

Regarding me accepting what mysticnoon said, it resonated with me what can I say.

The fight is not us and them. It is us and us. I mean WTF really?

If your every thought and your every action comes from the right hemisphere of the brain, instead of the reptilian brain then we will have nirvana.

This is where the demons live. Its time to starve them out as a global consciousness.

The change would be immediate. We would govern ourselves again for the good.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

The metaphor or reality is there. Empire/slave pens,and we are going to be free.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nice read thank you.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by EL1A5
You showed them what we are capable of, we need to regain what is rightfully ours, the Earth, people need to "wake up," much like you did, if we can do this on a much larger scale (more people) we may have a chance to regain control.

/me nods

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

If I was to imagine what brain surgery felt like then that is what I felt very much in the literal sense.

Thank you for your posts. Although I may not say so directly, I am following your breadcrumbs. TY!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Loonix

Science is just the perceptive observation of physical phenomena, it doesn't "keep" us anywhere?.. The book I linked you to is fairly anecdotal as it explores metaphysical phenomena..

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Once we can let go of our attachments to this existence. The material things. The trinkets we surround ourselves with, in a futile effort to feed an ego that can never be satisfied. Once we stop accepting the paradigms given to us by our indoctrination into adulthood we will be free.

Don't get me wrong, the book you linked is a good read. And I do heart-fully thank you for steering my psyche toward it, I just reiterate that a scientific approach is not conducive to our spiritual freedom.

Peace

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join