It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK assassination

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 01:54 AM
link   
There were three gun shots, anyone who read up on the reports and news articles knows that. People who were watching even stated as much, JFK was killed because he obviously knew something and they didnt want him telling. To me its just plain obvious that NWO is real, I dont believe in coincidence.

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 09:26 PM
link   
chapelle show is hilarious" was he roused?"

back to jfk i heard that he wanted to end us invovlment in vietnam, but the CIA had other interests, i don't we'll ever know what really happened, kinda like DB Copper, they can only theorize on what happened to him

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 11:08 PM
link   
There were at least three, and good evidence that there was actually a fourth shot fired that day (the evidence of the 4th shot comes from a police radio dispatch recording sound coming from a radio in a police car at Deely Plaza that was keyed open when the shooting started. In all the films, it is not heard mainly because it was fired almost simultaneously as another shot, thereby PROVING there to be more than one shooter)

One of the more bizarre theories was that a secret service agent in the car following Kennedies car shot him by accident.

The story is that when the shooting started, a Secret Service agent in the follow car grabbed a hidden AR-15 to return fire and stumbled, accidentally discharged when he did, which hit Kennedy in the back of the head.

I kind of find that hard to believe... oh, there is a good chance that a secret service agent killed him... but not that it was an accident.

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 12:06 AM
link   
It's odd that this hasn't really gone anywhere in 40 years.
The consensus would appear to be that the "one gun/Oswald only" "official account" begs far too many questions to be acceptable; but that everything else remains pure speculation.
We probably know more about the assassination of Julius Caesar than we really "know" aboyut JFK.

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I recently read that some of the FBI, CIA, even J Edgar Hoover, and Lyndon Johnson (next president) were involved in it. Johnson not necessarily in the murder, but in covering it up. He also ordered the car to be cleaned after the assassination.

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Something to add; Lyndon Johnson reversed JFK's orders after he became president. He sent troops back into Vietnam, and JFK wanted to pull them out.

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Another thing that was overlooked about Kennedy, since we tend to revere his darker side, was some of his shadier ignoble dealings. Remeber, kennedy was of irish catholic decent, and its very well known his family funneled millions to the IRA, who in turned, put the funds to ignoble uses like blowing up shopping centers full of Brit mommies and kiddies. With all the other enemies Kennedy had made, wouldnt surprise me if amongst the many factions eager for his removal were British agents who could have offered some assistance. Not that id blame them. Funding idiots who enjoy flattening malls full of moms and kids is something that would piss anyone off enough to try to take on the leader of the then free world, especially if one of the victims was a relative.

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Sorry I am jumping in this subject late. I also heard that JFK was going to give 300 miles of territory(Arizona) to the navajo indians and alot of people refused, but when he was going to give it the U.S. found uranium in there and before he sign the documents he got assassinated. until today the navajos are still debating about this, but that's what i heard.

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 01:14 AM
link   
"Kennedy and his inner circle kept his medical secrets all the way to Dallas in 1963. But in a final, chilling twist of fate, Dallek says Kennedy�s medical secrets may have played a role there, too. Because of his back, Kennedy was wearing a brace."

Dallek: �The first bullet that hit him, if it had knocked him over, it might have saved his life.�

Corderi: �The brace kept him upright?�

Dallek: �And allowed Oswald to find the target. And kill him.�

www.msnbc.com...

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Walt Disney was a very powerful man, he was also a total fascist and hated Kennedy for his communist leanings so he had Marilyn Monroe killed as a threat because she was so famous and an obvious warning. Kennedy continued with his policies and eventually Walt had him done in.
I mean what kind of megalomaniac has his head frozen so he can come back when the NWO is in full swing?

Also has anyone seen the footage of the Reagan assassination attempt, well notice how his bodyguards seem to drift away from him just before it happens. Mmm?

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Which attempt? I remember a few times when his life was attempted to be taken.

And what does Reagan have to do with a Kennedy thread? Besides the assassination part?

[Edited on 13-5-2003 by ADVISOR]

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Bush Sr. was in the background of both presidents.

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Dragonrider - You may know more than you think you do
Thomas Crowne - Although what you mention is very real, it has nothing to do with the removal of JFK
DareD3vil - It wasn't (a) Marine sniper, they were trained snipers for sure, just not Marines.
Illguy - Mob hated his & Bobbys guts, but they didn't have the balls for this action
Dagger - I read that book also, nothing could be further from what actually happened.
Lurker - Actually, (and I have posted this before on another board) this is what the setup was...
Classic military kill-zone (tri--angle) (3-shooters)
1 shooter to the rear - high
(roof of the Dal-Tex Building - TSD 6th floor window
was a diversion tactic)
1 shooter to the right front - low to mid level
(Behind the fence on the knoll)
1 shooter to the left front - low
(in the storm drain)
All three positions assure personel exit from scene undected by spectators (authorities not a problem as patsy is already in position)
6 shots - each shooter fires 2 rounds
Absolute kill, noone in kill-zone ever survives.
All three shooters extracted from area to local military base, left base via air transport, there are no official logs of this flight, only error that was detected was that the plane was logged in to Dallas area base in the AM and logged into Wright Patterson later in the evening.These logs have since been removed. The pilot and crew of this flight are no longer with us. Although they were sworn to not reveal any detail of the flight, they were later removed due to one of them having written down the L/L of where certain items were jetersoned from the plane over the gulf Plane left Dallas with 3 crew and 3 extras (w/gear), arrived WP with 3 crew. Also loaded 800 lbs. of chain ??? Neat job, no witnesses, no evidence, NO PROBLEM Actually all procedures were pretty much standard stuff, nothing special, just the target.

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starwalker
6 shots - each shooter fires 2 rounds
Absolute kill, noone in kill-zone ever survives.
All three shooters extracted from area to local military base, left base via air transport, there are no official logs of this flight, only error that was detected was that the plane was logged in to Dallas area base in the AM and logged into Wright Patterson later in the evening.These logs have since been removed. The pilot and crew of this flight are no longer with us. Although they were sworn to not reveal any detail of the flight, they were later removed due to one of them having written down the L/L of where certain items were jetersoned from the plane over the gulf Plane left Dallas with 3 crew and 3 extras (w/gear), arrived WP with 3 crew. Also loaded 800 lbs. of chain ??? Neat job, no witnesses, no evidence, NO PROBLEM Actually all procedures were pretty much standard stuff, nothing special, just the target.

Barry Seal Anyone?! Is this thing on???

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 07:37 PM
link   
EBay_Of_Pigs
Care to explaine !!

posted on May, 19 2003 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I think these are all real good. I like the military scenario. That is a plausible conclusion. Also the theory that the place was planted before the motorcade even got there. FBI SS even CIA may have had access to the area, before hand. Look, honestly I know we can only speculate but I think if you follow the money, you find who; you find who, you find why. These two parts of the equation, who and why we don't know. We do know how, when, and where. I think we do give pause for more research however. Thanks all!
Troy

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Troy...You speculate cause you have to, you have to rely on what others heard or saw, I don't have to do that..

Ebay_Of_Pigs, I quess you don't care to explain your comment, just talk...
I didn't post anything about Barry Seal, so why would you interject him into the subject.

JUL

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67

Originally posted by TheCatalyst
Is there anything "mysterious" behind the assasination attempt on Reagan?

[Edited on 1-4-2003 by TheCatalyst]

Well who was the Vice president of Reagan? Bush I. Reagan said it publicly in his campaign that he hated Bush, he even said Bush was behind a secret agenda and connected to the NWO.

But for some reason he chose him as his running mate and weeks after he won the election, he's shot.
Interesting but I thought you say before that Regan was apart of the NWO, so why would they want to hurt him.

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Well Skywalker, you say you don't have to believe the witnesses testimony? Ok, what do you rely on? There were witness acounts, several films, independant ballistics findings, etc. There was the Warren commission, (doesn't support the available evidence, and witness testimony.) Maybe then you believe everything the devious government expels as the truth which isn't. You can even see from the film that the Warren commission was a sham, a shadow play, a pipedream. You can't seriously sit there and and claim that the conclusions that the Warren commission came up with were valid. I must have seen that movie(the Zapruder film) a thousand times since it happened, and brother I don't care if LHO was the USA's or the USMC's or the CIA's BEST sniper to ever pick up a rifile! You don't fire that fast with a lever action! By the time you send round #2 home, and reacquire the target, all the shots had been fired and then some. Maybe if LHO gets a semi-automatic he has a chance as the lone gunman. But the shots were fired from other places. Couldn't have been just him.

-Troy

[Edited on 7-6-2003 by troylawson]

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   
It only took 14 minutes for Oswald to be identified, convicted and arrested from the time of the assassination. Also, there were newspapers in Australia, apprently, that showed a lot of information pertaining to Oswald. These newspapers, adjusting the time zones, was released two hours before the assassination.

Has anyone ever noticed that the amount of security on the streets at that time was lacking to say the least?

The whole thing says coup d'�tat to me.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join