It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any Tool fans? - The Holy Gift

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by hudsonhawk69

did you really just say the ONLY recording that is good? man, i dont think i can think of ONE song that sucks and has horrible dynamics in it...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Its420friends

did you really just say the ONLY recording that is good? man, i dont think i can think of ONE song that sucks and has horrible dynamics in it...

Yeah yeah, and Korn kick ass right?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by hudsonhawk69

Originally posted by Its420friends

Yeah yeah, and Korn kick ass right?

And what bands do you like mister thread killer

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Chewingonmushrooms

The name "tool" just says it all.

"TOOL" somthing you use and eventually discard when it's no longer useful...

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by hudsonhawk69
reply to post by Chewingonmushrooms

The name "tool" just says it all.

"TOOL" somthing you use and eventually discard when it's no longer useful...

Ok I see, I ask you a question which you do not answer but instead continue to troll on an appreciation thread. You speak as if you are some sort of music god or whatever yet do not have the courage to lay out your favorite bands which are probably death metal bands that growl and call that music (assumption on my part but some how I don't think I'm far off).

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

edit on 21-5-2012 by TearThePod because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

any1 heard anything new about the supposed album in the works. sourses plz!

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
My favorite...next to Sober.

Peace

edit on 27-5-2012 by BABYBULL24 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by thirdeye3spiral

I just hope those rumors are true!! I want another Tool album already!!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Tool provides me with the soundtrack of my very existence! Thanks for the thread!

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

Hello Praetorius,

Thank you for this wonderful find though perhaps a little out of date on my behalf lol

*wanders away mumbling quietly *
"And i been listening to these guys since day one .. lol man i musta been under a rock to miss this one heh.."

Muzz

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I dont even know where to begin in adding my voice to this most incredible masterpiece. My wife and I both are hardcore tool fans. I could relate to them even when Undertow was their voice at the time but something about lateralus was always pulling at me from the time I first heard it. We came across the holy gift a few years back and she reordered the album to reflect the scale and did her best to cut out the spaces so that the music flowed seamlessly. The first time I heard it in such a way I was overcome. It , to me, is a spiritual experience. We take it with us wherever we go and the fact is it is transforming. It speaks to me on a level that I have yet to reproduce in any other way. Its almost like you bathe in the sound when you listen to it and it takes you on a journey and shows you things you always knew but could never quite draw down to understanding. No I am not high on drugs either. I dont quite know how to describe it but it speaks to you. To say that they are geniuses is an understatement, I am not sure if even they know the full extent of what they have created but it is incredible. It is undeniably a gift and really it is a doorway to understanding. yes, to me, it is that incredible. Troll me all you like if you will, but to me for those who think such things are the toys of kooks, I only choose to think you do not understand. For those with minds open and ears that hear you will know listening to this that you have found something of real spiritual value that you too can use as a "tool" to unlock closed doors in your personal journey.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I know this is an old thread, but I have to say thanks OP. I have been a Tool fan since Opiate, and never ran across the Holy Gift. This is pretty awesome and I can't wait for a new album to come out. They played with ISIS in the Columbia Gorge a few years back, wish ISIS didn't break up because that was something.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join