It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any Tool fans? - The Holy Gift

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I was curious as to how far this project had gone.
so i googled "tool holy gift" and there it was.
im totally beside myself.
but at the same time i take no responsibility for the album recording

the only thing i did was put the pieces back together.
i never thought that this many people would really LOVE this.
so i took it to the next level, and put this to DVD for everyone to have. (pm me for link)
i have studio 5.1 surround sound version as well i will be releasing to everyone
which is the real Gem of the whole allotted project.
thank you all for being tool fans!!!!
RG1570L

My Youtube Channel
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Oh hell yeah. Love Tool:

The flow and ebb of this song is in line with classical masters.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Thanks for taking an intrest in this project

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
try listening to third eye, around ~10:26 - ~11:30 you'll hear 'nard whispering something... putting the track in out of phase mono, and playing around a little with some audio filters, i've managed to pull out "like an early irish novel", by my guess i'd say its reference to LC's ode to alice pleasance liddell, which seems to fit in with some of the other lyrics in the song. there are various other spots where whispers can be heard throughout a large numbers of the songs, ive found them in prison sex, ænima, jimmy, ticks and leeches, eulogy, 46&2, hooker w/ penis, merkaba, sober, cæsaro summability, flood, no quarter, (naughty word filtered...) pusheet, pusheet extended, stinkyfist, and undertow if i recall correctly. some of them are more obvious than others, some require a little more effort.

but be warned, i have never had my heebies so jeebied as when deep into a 1400ug liquid party listening to third eye on quality cans, when all of a sudden maynard is whispering [insert fsomething here] into the centre of my brain(mind?), it definately wasn't a pleasant experience, even though i generally consider tool my happy place.

sounds crazy, but i have a feeling a couple of you out there have also seen the fnords.

happy trails
-ktrip
edit on 3-10-2011 by ktrip because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

I just saw this thread and it's great. I'm one of the HUGEST Tool fans I know of, to the point it's nauseating to people.

And I'm a Ron Paul fan too.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I remember reading somewhere that there was an easter egg. I never bothered to look into it. When i was reading something on here, i came across your reply on another topic, i looked in your sig and saw the Tool thing so i clicked it. I am very happy that i did and i am a big Tool fan and what i just read totally mind f*cked me. lol

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I've always liked Tool ever since I seen Sober video as a teen which mesmerized me. I have several (probably about 7 - 9 songs) on my itouch but didn't know they were that deep. Thanks, will look into more info.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Chewingonmushrooms

tool imo is the best band ever. period. of all time. I wish i could get tickets i knew theyd tour this year

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
imo tool is the most thought transending band out there. the greatest live concert iv ever seem jan 24 2012 toledo ohio will nvr 4get it and will nvr miss a show near me again,so stocked to hear there finally writing the new album im sure it wont disappoint

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I have since become a BIG fan of theirs. Ticks and leeches, Anemia, Parabola, Schism, Prison Sex, Eulogy, Vicarious, Stink Fist and The Pot have been playing non-stop on my Itouch.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Been a fan of Tool for quite some time now, from way back in 2002. And also pretty much everything Maynard is involved in (like A Perfect Circle, who are awesome as f-ck)

Tool thread yeah!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Ahhh, a little late to the thread, but thanks very much for passing on the Live action of the proper Lateralus.

Music that would impress Neil Degrasse Tyson for sure...science and art beautifully blended together.

Wonderful stuff.

XKrossX

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
heres the full studio album

I love TOOL.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Listening to them right now lol ......

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
So which is the Order that is the Holy gift?

or

Both are stated

edit on 26/4/12 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

The second sequence you listed. 13 must be in the middle.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

I LOVE TOOL. I've seen varios videos on Youtube about this subject and the "new album" is nothing short of amazing! I saw them at Milton Keynes UK Ozzfest (I think it was '01) and I'm pretty sure there were flaming red hieroglyphs burning in the sky during Aenema
lol

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by assclown1
Tool, is by far my favorite band, however, my only complaint about them is that I wish they would start doing some of their older songs in their concerts. Last two times they have went on the road, in 2010, and the 10,000 day tour, their set list has been basically the same. Would love to hear them do prison-sex, 4 degrees, and crawl away live again. It's been too long since they have performed those songs..

Not sure if Tool did this, but a couple of years ago A Perfect Circle played 3 nights in a row in Seattle. Each night, they played an entire album, cover to cover. So depending on what album you wanted to hear most, you could buy tickets for that night. I thought that was a pretty badass idea.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
lol! when i first clicked the music button on the forums tab. for some reason i was expecting tool to pop up and i was right... (because tools bomb)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
If tool are all so smart... Why did they have to steel the song "sober" from another band? "Sober being one of they only good songs they ever recorded.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join