It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Gaza Has Become a Terrorist State"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Well, lock me up in an open air death camp, throw bombs and missiles in when and where you want, humiliate my family and make their lives hell and I'd become a terrorist too.

No wonder Gaza produces so many desperate people ready to lash out at Israel and its people.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Astr0

Actually, there is one particular area of Gaza that will never be rebuilt by the Gazans and it's the usual area where the Israelis fire on to.....only a very small sparse amount of people are placed there and are used as human shields. If only you all knew what was really going on behind the scenes in Gaza. I'll give you hint, the top brass of Hamas do have contact with the Israeli military and Govt. You'll be surprised how much is for show. Thats why I call it Pallywood.

but mark my words when you see how the Gazans really live.....no missiles is ever fired there.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by heyJude
reply to post by backinblack

A pre-emptive strike was necessary. They were facing total annihilation. The Muslims at the time had the same mentality towards the Jews as today and wanted to see them gone. And the Israelis weren't the force they are today..

It was either that or destruction.

Do you think Israel is the only country to have done that?

Let me see if I got this straight. Put a bunch of people on someone else's land have them pre-emptively attack those who live in the area and disagree with that decision. Cry victim and continue a bloody genocide until you get your way and have all the land anyway. Right... Clear as day now.

And please don't give me the 'ol "God said it was their land," crap. God says a lot of things to a lot of people and a lot of those people end up in mental institutions.

There is no logical argument that can begin with "God said." And a faith based perspective is a joke too. If your faith says you can kill me because I have something that you say is yours and I have to accept that, well you can be damn sure that you're going to have a fight on your hands.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Why is it you think the Israeli government controls Hamas?

Does the israeli government control thia CIA, or British intelligence? Cause it was precisely these organizations that trained the PA's police force. The Americans and Europeans are atleast as deep in Palestinian, and Hamas affairs as you imagine the Israeli government to be.

But in any case. I do agree. Israel shares information with Hamas, and Hamas with Israel. And both Palestinians and Israelis are used as guinea pigs of their elite against each other.

Ultimately, its the Jews who are in the gravest danger. Palestinians have the support of 1 billion Muslims living around them. They are ardently supported, albeit, in an auxiliary, capacity, by the Arabs living around them.

So by all reasonable conjecture, if a military confrontation between Israel and Gaza were to occur, i imagine this would draw in Egypt, Jordan, and the bloc of Iran, Syria, Lebanon and Turkey, amongst other Arabs. Israel would be the one most at odds. Jews would be the ones facing extermination. In the end, the Israel governments collusion with America/European and Arab parties is designed to undue the work of the 6 day war. Its gonna result, or atleast appears to be the impetus that will lead to the destruction, of the Jewish state.

Anyone who knows the history of this subject should take Al Haytham Al Ayubi (a palestinian strategist) words to heart

"the image of israel as a weak nation surrounded by enemies seeking its annihilation evaporated [after 1967] to be replaced by the image of an aggressive nation challenging world opinion"...

The truth hasnt changed. Only world opinion has. People seem to forget that palestinians arent essentially different from Egyptian, Saudis, Iraqis, Jordanians, Lebanese, Libyans, Algerians, Tunisians, Moroccans.. Theyre ALL Arabs. They speak the same language, practice the same religion, and more or less share the same culture. Hence, Arabs are known for migrating in itinerant bands across the levant, and north africa. These are called "bedouins".

And ive already informed people here that most Arabs came from other countries..but alas, their programming refuses to take this information seriously. All they need to do, if theyre mature, intelligent adults, is pick up the book "before time immemorial" by Joan Peters, which shows BY REFERENCING BRITISH RECORDS of the time, that illegal immigration into Jewish settled areas of Palestine was a real problem. There was an unprecedented increase between 1917 (belfour delcaration) and 1940 in the Arab population of palestine of 400%. Unprecedented. The British tried to justify this increase as due to 'natural' increase. Even though there own records, and syrian records speak of mass immigration. For instance, in one month in 1933 alone a Syrian official stated that 30,000 hurani (southern syria) immigrated into western palestine......

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CourageousEyesoftheHeart

I don't believe in god nor do I care about religion.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
www.flickr.com...#/photos/sasa00022000/3172405172/in/photostream/lightbox/ If i was him i would be fighting back. Or, in the words of some 'a terrorist'

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Shimon Peres (help·info) (Hebrew: שמעון פרס‎, born Szymon Perski; 2 August 1923) is the ninth President of the State of Israel.

Link
It's no suprise that a former Isreali president would be making such alligations.

Your source isn't so unbiased either.

Arutz Sheva (Hebrew: ערוץ שבע‎) (Channel Seven) is an Israeli media network identifying with Religious Zionism.

Link

Here is the side of the opposition, which deserves its representation amongst this thread.

The open border between Gaza and Egypt has made Gaza into a virtual terror state, which recieves regular shipments of arms from Egypt.

Where is your proof of this? Last time I checked Egypt was doing the opposite

Egyptian security officials said Tuesday that Egypt's armed forces have seized five vehicles carrying weapons into the country from Sudan, apparently headed for Gaza.

Link
Not to mention that is unlikely to be changed.

Their hopes for an end to the blockade could well be dashed, and at least in the short-term it seems doubtful Egypt will change its policies. The military council that stepped in after Mubarak is slowly moving the country toward promised elections – it announced a new Cabinet on Tuesday – but is probably disinclined to jump into foreign policy.

Link

edit on 11-4-2011 by SpeachM1litant because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join