It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gerald Celente Loses It (and rightly so) - When This Man Acts Like This It Means - WAKE UP!!!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by HarmonicNights

What difference does it make if you are female or not? Being misanthropic isn't gender specific.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Lazyninja

My "misanthropy", as you call it is simply looking at the world realistically rather than through rose colored lenses.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by civilchallenger

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
The only way that the "stop paying taxes" idea would even have a chance of working is if large corporations all got together and stopped paying payroll taxes, then small businesses like myself would follow suit. One or two businesses doing it - they'd come down hard on them and shut them down. If everyone did it - the IRS would be out manned and overwhelmed. Sure, they'd pick a few to go after to make examples of, and who knows where that would go.

Bottom line - since we live in a corporate fascist state, do you really think large corps would greenlight that idea?

It's going to continue down this road until it devolves into gun battles between police and groups of armed patriots, old skool style, I'm afraid. Just my opinion, I hope I'm wrong.

Its a very good idea to pressure corporations into stop funding the US military. However, that money has to be re-routed toward charitable cause, or the government workers displaced will be homeless on the streets. Its important that the alternatives are laid out for government workers and people using helpful government services, BEFORE taxation is stopped. Otherwise you get mass chaos. People always are thinking about whats wrong, but thinking about whats right is actually much more important.

I have considered the fact that thousands of government workers would be jobless, so it does have to be gradual so that (hopeful) re-industrialization and other job growth will absorb them.

One problem, though: Most government workers have a few skills - filling out forms and wasting time among them. Not very marketable in the productive economy that I would like to see this country possess once again.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
where can I find the video in the OP its account has been terminated? Thanks in Advance!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brotherman
where can I find the video in the OP its account has been terminated? Thanks in Advance!

It's gone, they took it off cause it was to straight to the point, Gerald told it like it is and they don't like that. Their afraid he may wake up the people.

Here another good one to replace the last one. But that last one top it all too bad we didn't download it. Maybe it will come back.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Found a mirror:

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
ahh i never got to see it. video no longer available due to copyright BS
second line

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by HarmonicNights
reply to post by Lazyninja

My "misanthropy", as you call it is simply looking at the world realistically rather than through rose colored lenses.

Now this is interesting. You believe that you are objective enough to determine you are realistic rather than misanthropic. But you freely judge me as being sentimental rather than realistic.

Subjectivism is a great thing to debate about.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Found Gerald Celente's video here, tried to post it again but would take for some reason.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

Our current psychopathology is the result of over 2,000 years of male rule in a destructive, controlling manner. Of course women have been co-opted into that system, just as all minorities have been. Turning around and now blaming women for our "road to hell," is psychopathological. 95% of the decisions made are still made by the white male elite - as they always have - just take a look at members of the CFR, Bilderberg, Pentagon, etc. Yes, a few "minorities" - women and people of color, are thrown in here and there for decoration, but to turn around and blame them (women) for our current nightmare is part of the sick culture we live in. This is a behavior as old as the system itself. And that is what should no longer be tolerated.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwisdom

Our current psychopathology is the result of over 2,000 years of male rule in a destructive, controlling manner. Of course women have been co-opted into that system, just as all minorities have been. Turning around and now blaming women for our "road to hell," is psychopathological. 95% of the decisions made are still made by the white male elite - as they always have - just take a look at members of the CFR, Bilderberg, Pentagon, etc. Yes, a few "minorities" - women and people of color, are thrown in here and there for decoration, but to turn around and blame them (women) for our current nightmare is part of the sick culture we live in. This is a behavior as old as the system itself. And that is what should no longer be tolerated.

You know what's oddly funny about this post (with context to the problem) is that it underscores almost precisely what KrazyJethro has been saying in most of his posts. We can't even (as a relatively small group ourselves) agree on WHO is to blame never mind on the right course or prescription to cure it.

I have always found that, in threads such as these, those who seriously denounce actually doing something about it, as described, are those with much to lose by doing so. And in that, I do not mean Governments necessarily but the average guy/gal with a family and the unknown of how to care for them or provide for them, how to effectively give up all the comforts that they enjoy now like mobile phones and connectivity. The big screens. The fiber optic connections. The white fence, and the 1/3 acre. See my point?

Meanwhile, those with little or nothing to lose tend to be on the opposite side of the fence and are gung-ho to make the change (presumably such that it would level the playing field a bit more for them).

I'm not claiming I have an answer, or that I even fall into one category or the other necessarily (I do, but will keep that to myself), simply stating that we cannot:

a. Come to an agreement on WHO is even to blame amongst a small group, forget a large one
    b. Come to an agreement on what everyone should have to sacrifice to get there

edit on 13-4-2011 by alphabetaone because: Edited for typo

edit on 13-4-2011 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
anyone have a link this one was killed

got it above..........woops....i saved it for upload if it disappears again
edit on 13-4-2011 by canuckster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone

You know what's oddly funny about this post (with context to the problem) is that it underscores almost precisely what KrazyJethro has been saying in most of his posts. We can't even (as a relatively small group ourselves) agree on WHO is to blame never mind on the right course or prescription to cure it.

I have always found that, in threads such as these, those who seriously denounce actually doing something about it, as described, are those with much to lose by doing so. And in that, I do not mean Governments necessarily but the average guy/gal with a family and the unknown of how to care for them or provide for them, how to effectively give up all the comforts that they enjoy now like mobile phones and connectivity. The big screens. The fiber optic connections. The white fence, and the 1/3 acre. See my point?

Meanwhile, those with little or nothing to lose tend to be on the opposite side of the fence and are gung-ho to make the change (presumably such that it would level the playing field a bit more for them).

I'm not claiming I have an answer, or that I even fall into one category or the other necessarily (I do, but will keep that to myself), simply stating that we cannot:

a. Come to an agreement on WHO is even to blame amongst a small group, forget a large one
    b. Come to an agreement on what everyone should have to sacrifice to get there

edit on 13-4-2011 by alphabetaone because: Edited for typo

edit on 13-4-2011 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

I think it's time to not concentrate on who's to blame anymore, cause no one can seem to agree in a fashion that would unite at least 75 percent or more of the population. What needs to be done without giving up all the pleasures, is to vote for an independent next time around. An independent that is not arrogant and vain, but one that speaks at a grass roots level, one that has the common sense, and that is a public patriot.
Everyone needs to give up on the status quo parties once and for all and make an honest to goodness change. For once in everyone's lives, really speak out and make a difference, and let it be known so if the wrong person wins everyone will know if it's fraudulent.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

These are the kinds of attitude that needs to be flushed down the toilet. We will never move forward to anything productive as long as everyone insist in mud slinging and crying racism or chauvinism and all the other idiot isms that stop progress for humanity to be friendly to each other.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th

I think it's time to not concentrate on who's to blame anymore, cause no one can seem to agree in a fashion that would unite at least 75 percent or more of the population.

I'm not sure how much I agree with that. Determining who it was that caused the problem (depending on how many actually SEE there as being any problem to begin with) goes a long way towards keeping that problem from arising again.

What needs to be done without giving up all the pleasures, is to vote for an independent next time around. An independent that is not arrogant and vain, but one that speaks at a grass roots level, one that has the common sense, and that is a public patriot.

Well, in that you have assigned blame, to 2 different groups, but blame none the less. But an independent is equally as subject to be overcome by the temptation of corruption as the left or right. I don't necessarily disagree with you about the reasons for doing so, just making an observation. But as you'll see in the part I quoted below, that is somewhat conflicting with what you are suggesting. Either you have to GIVE up on the status quo OR you cant, as you claim "without giving up all the pleasures."...there is no in between, at least not as the public at large sees it.

Everyone needs to give up on the status quo parties once and for all and make an honest to goodness change. For once in everyone's lives, really speak out and make a difference, and let it be known so if the wrong person wins everyone will know if it's fraudulent.

And this, is precisely my point, you will NEVER, and I underscore NEVER get anyone to do that who feels they have too much to lose (as noted in my other post) by actually doing so. So, we're right back where we started.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Today at work I had a conversation (one side as it was) about the fact that I have claimed Exempt through my employer for years, and refuse to pay Federal/State taxes.
This year it has came down to the wire, with both the Federal and State stepping up on their claim to my money.
I have written before in the this thread and stated, I am not a big money maker,, I work for a veterinarian.
When I did make better money, I bought the house I now live in and when I lost that job decided I did not want to go back into the corporate world, and by choice have accepted my slashed paycheck, by almost 20thousand a year.
It has been difficult, and I live a barebones,, but ok life. It takes everything I make to keep my home, and I have fought hard to stay in it during the economic downturn. I have not declared bankruptcy,, even though I have been advised to do so, nor has my mortgage company offered any solace in anyway to help me refinace,,, even though for the past 10 years, I have made the payment alone,, when originally someone else was (still is) on the mortgage. The Banks have literally laughed in my face when I ask for assistance,,, (all I want is a break in interest/or refinance to lower my house payment so I might be able to keep up the house better) One bank which literally stole money from me,,, I did an old fashion curse,, and now have a no trespass warrant from them. I think it an honor as they are the scum of this earth. Regardless of that,,, all I want is a simple life.
and to keep the nice home I have worked so hard to keep. It is my proof of my so called Middle classness. which is being ripped from me as I speak.
I do not get any help in any fashion from the government. Not on welfare, no food stamps,, nothing.
The lady at work,, gets food stamps/assistance, and she is Catholic,, I am a Pagan.
We are OK friends regardless, but go head to head on some things. Such as paying taxes.
Today, we were speaking about this,, and this is what stopped me in my tracks.
She said,,,"Well,, I will see how things turn out for you"
This is the mindset.
You can't get people to do anything With you,,, they want you to do the sacrifice,,, and they will See.
She complains non stop about the government,,, that she takes assistance from,, talks about the NWO,,, being microchiped,, chemtrails,,, etc etc,, so she knows some of what is going on,,,
then,,,, Uses the government,, and says,,, "I will wait and see what they do to you first,, then maybe I will do something"
I should not be surprised. But I am.
Everyone who knows me,, thinks,,, ahhh ''What can you do?
Well, I have put my ''money'' where my mouth is,, and I am ready for the NaziIRS shills to come and take my hard work away,, and possibly put me in prison... but I refuse to give in.
I am not going to ,, do as most,, and ''Get on a Payment Plan"" ,,,""You know the IRS will do that?""" I don't care,,
Enough is Enough Is Enough,,
Does no one have any back bone anymore.
So,, I have read and reread many of the post here,, and see a few who think as I do,, and express it even better.
but really people,,,
In Nazi Germany,,, people refused to stand up.
and we know where that took us.
Again,,, the Elite, PowerHungry so called Leaders are doing it again
and I feel like a lone man screaming in the wilderness trying to awaken the people around me.

When i reach my twenty post,,, I will start a thread about my adventure Alone in the muck.
I hear alot here on ATS,,, but still many here say like my co-worker,,,,,""Oh Well ,,, What can you Do??"
I know what I am going to do,,,
but I can't do it alone,,
yet,, if I must,, I will.
Enough is Enough
and again
I am
Sad, Sad, Sad

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Im with you im from the UK Scotland and we are in the same hole and all over the world but we need America to shine the light on this corruption. Make it impossible for media to keep hiding all that is happening with there lies and misdirection,

1. Get a name and use this collectivly and then attract members by word of mouth 1 member recruits 1 more and so on create online forums and social network pages linkin all the world in one place

2. Get everyone to orginse there own sub groups and then unite these groups state to state by using internet

3. Approach your local poloticians at all levels and then submit requests to media for coverage and if they dont comply stop buying newspapers and turn off your tv subscription use radio and internet, phone to communicate

4. Organize demos, protests, marchs, sit ins and do the in unison at set times in multipal set locations all over USA and EUROPE

5. We take these steps and they would have to listen show our leaders that we will not just comply with this NWO agenda

I watch with anticipation

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone

I think it's time to not concentrate on who's to blame anymore, cause no one can seem to agree in a fashion that would unite at least 75 percent or more of the population.

I'm not sure how much I agree with that. Determining who it was that caused the problem (depending on how many actually SEE there as being any problem to begin with) goes a long way towards keeping that problem from arising again.

What needs to be done without giving up all the pleasures, is to vote for an independent next time around. An independent that is not arrogant and vain, but one that speaks at a grass roots level, one that has the common sense, and that is a public patriot.

Well, in that you have assigned blame, to 2 different groups, but blame none the less. But an independent is equally as subject to be overcome by the temptation of corruption as the left or right. I don't necessarily disagree with you about the reasons for doing so, just making an observation. But as you'll see in the part I quoted below, that is somewhat conflicting with what you are suggesting. Either you have to GIVE up on the status quo OR you cant, as you claim "without giving up all the pleasures."...there is no in between, at least not as the public at large sees it.

And this, is precisely my point, you will NEVER, and I underscore NEVER get anyone to do that who feels they have too much to lose (as noted in my other post) by actually doing so. So, we're right back where we started.

Than if people aren't willing to make sacrifices in order to make for better government, and if the attitude of voting for anyone other than a Dem. or Rep. will not make a difference, than there is no hope in anything, and the U.S. and all other countries will become very oppressive. There is no hope in hell for anything good, to me that's just a poor excuse to take it up the ass and like it.
No, there will be those that will not bend over and take it up their rear. And their will be those that will allow themselves to be ruled, and oppressed.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Another Gerald Celente talk, this time a radio interview. He always says it so well, too bad it falls mostly on deaf ears. The comfortable spoiled ones that are so afraid to lose the pleasures of life.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

I agree with you, but ok....who is winning?

You think America isn't ALREADY oppressed? Of course it is, it just hides it a lot better than other countries do. You think your perceived freedoms are tantamount to being free?

Of course not...the difference between other countries oppressive regimes and the USA is the difference between (in your words) taking it up the rear with lube or without, that's about all.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join