It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gerald Celente Loses It (and rightly so) - When This Man Acts Like This It Means - WAKE UP!!!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187

I think that all the leaders of the world should be putting their family into the front lines where all of our young brave men are. That way if they had something to lose we would know when war came that it was justified.

I think people should listen to this man more, how has he not been listened to already? Is it just because people are scared of the truth? That's what I think anyways, people are way too scared to see the truth.

I would say more but if you listen to the video, he explains it all....

"Let's stop paying taxes that are going to the military." It's pathetic that people have to be told that...

Any thoughts?

Pred...

and how do you propose that people stop paying taxes? the govt ensured that can't happen by is of payroll reduction. so, how?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
we are doommed. For real. Noone that has any power will stand up and fight for the little people. We shall sink in the quicksand america is now in. Thats right, your sinking slowly and you are going down. America will not rise against the oppressors, the elites controlling the scenes. You will put your own children into harms way. How far do you have to sink america? when your up to your neck in it. Forget it, america is done. Lost. bye. and the greedy peoples elites and all the others put us under. We all know their names, all you who got greedy and took and did not help the system to help itself, instead you took and took and took and took and took. Do you hear the sinking noise.....you took and took and took and took and took and took.

The pot's temperature has been so slowly and imperceptibly getting hotter that the public, distracted by the demands of daily life, simply hasn't noticed what has happened and is happening. The media which are unwilling to air any controversial issue which could rally the people into making a difference in the direction we're heading shares a large portion of blame, together with the self-dealing politicians and decision meakers at the federal level.

I don't believe we are doomed or that it's ever too late.

We outnumber them a 100,000 to one. If only enough of us would wake up and become willing to do what it takes by taking it to the streets to make the changes that you can not only believe in, but whose tangible effects you can enjoy in your daily life.
edit on 4/10/2011 by dubiousone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Theres a film by Aaron Ruso where he mainly investigates federal taxes, theres many legal cases where there is no law where taxes hae to be paid.
Many I.R.S employees left because there was no law to show that taxes had to be paid and many refuse to file tax returns and had not been arrested by the time this film was made.
Theres many shocking cases where judges threw the rulebook out the window.

Also if enough people refused to pay taxes and i mean in the millions what are the government supposed to do?

Arrest the entire nation?

The government would then be paying more to keep the civillians than they earn in taxes, all that supports them is ignorance, fear and co-operation.

And if certain ideas of action are 'fairytales' then what the hell are we doing here? I mean are we only going to talk about it or actually do something!?

Like the man said we need to take responsibility and grow up, i practice all my ideas i feel if more of us did we'll be hurting them.
Anyway check this out video.google.com...#

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by civilchallenger

Pressure corporations to stop funding the military? What are you talking about?

Corporate taxes.

Your taxes fund the military, and you get to pay the Fed interest for the loans as well. Stop funding the military and then what? Oh wait, we have to stop the war first. And while you are at it, call the Congressional committee which oversees military spending. Maybe you can do like a Jane Fonda type thing and just go tell our military guys to stop fighting too?

Well, its almost certainly a futile effort on my part, but I since there is personal benefit in doing my my part in ensuring the feds don't my money either for the military or for lining the pockets of banks with interest money on the national debt, you can bet I'm doing what I can on that accord! Not to say its a selfish thing to do... I also avoid polluting my environment despite that there isn't obvious personal benefit to me avoiding pollution.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

It's pretty easy to see that's where it's going, he is more right than people are willing to accept as reality.
If you want to see what the future of the US is going to look like, you only have to look at Portugal.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7ad921a639bd.jpg[/atsimg]
For some reason there's alot of military attaching to my computer when i visit ats. Renently noticed alot more on this page

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
S&F...Great post OP...

Gerald Celente is one of my favorite personalities.

I am sick and tired of MSM saying we owe our support to the military men, in harms way, fighting for our nation. BUNK! The military men are fighting for the fat cat bankers and corporations to keep the progits rolling in. Military men fight to install despots in foreign lands that will support corrupt US BigGov interests. Military men guard the Afghan poppy fields so the CIA can import the opium to the US to make big bucks for the agency.

Why do young people join the military? Mainly to get a regular paycheck. Young people without a college degree have little else to choose in today's job market. Desperation will cause one to do desperate acts to feed a hungry child or care for a spouse.

I doubt that not paying taxes will stop BigGov's endless wars. BigGov doesn't need tax money. They own printing presses and they can simply print money.

Only military men can stop the endless wars.

When the man says we're going to war, just say:

Hell No...We won't go!

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Gerald Celente has it all figured out.

Watching his rants is mandatory !

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

War is illegal because war is murder. I really can't honestly state a care as to what the law says in terms of its legality. War is illegal. There is no such thing as a justified war, no such thing as rules of war. War is a suspension of all law and rule in a location so that an enemy can be fully eliminated. A war never ends until the enemy and all its supporters are completely removed from existence. War crimes, genocide, and all those other things we paint over war to try and state we don't do them so as to try and make us look good are lies. War is a crime, and its goal is genocide. When you fight a war, you are performing genocide. When the enemy is fully eradication, the war ends, or when people stop caring.

What the president has to do to congress and all that really doesn't much matter to me. I care not for the law. I care how people view war. And when people try to make parts of war illegal so as to somehow justify other parts, it's simple moronic action of ignorance. War has no rules. You kill the enemy, their people, their land, and any assets you yourself do not need. That is war. Anything else is not and unless you are willing to do such evil things, don't go to war.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
[I]reply to post by predator0187

Today is the day i say no more!!
Our race has been corrupted by "currency' which in fact enslaves us all. Wake up!! Our freedom has for thousands of years been controlled by currency. Rid of this bull#. Its our downfall people. Wake up!! Our own race has lied to us for thousands of years. Wake up!!
We are not getting smarter infact we are kept stupid for this exact purpose. Greed and money. Who created this money? Do we really need it???? Without it we are one race. Its time to rid of this curse mankind bestowed on its self. Wake up!! Unless we traid with aliens from the moon or mars we don’t need money people we have everything we need to survive on earth. Since when is paper higher then a living being? I want someone to tell me why they cant just get rid of currency?... Have you asked yourself that question?? Are we in debt with ourself or with some aliens who are coming to collect? Come people wake up. Our kids are going to go through the same [SNIP] or worse unless we change now. I [SNIP] had it. If every being on this planet had no money to worry over we could clean up our earth. Feed our hungry for # sakes. Teach our children so they in turn be smarter then their parents, learning and teaching love and unity. Im not falling for the same [SNIP] over and over again. No one will save us from ourselfs.

So a petition. Intervention earth. I cast my vote by my name and spirit.

1. Paul Stefan Draghici

edit on 11-4-2011 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps post and removed naughty words.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by brizellious

Dude, Peerblock 1.1. Thank you.

I'm downloading this now.

I've always suspected the same but never knew of this program.

Screw you, traitor Nazi spies!

Oh yeah, also for any military dudes stalking their own fellow citizens on this thread, just for exercising constitutionally-protected freedom of speech (you were sworn to protect the Constitution, you know), suck on this:

Here's who's watching me:

First Military Medical University? (202.198.53.247:3626)

Harvard is trying to connect to my computer? (140.247.145.231)

Some technical institute from Illinois was trying to connect to my computer too.

Plus Taiwan and the Ukraine too.

I can't thank you enough for introducing me to this program man.
edit on 10-4-2011 by bsbray11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Thanks very much for the info on Peerblock 1.0 how do you take screen shots and show in reply i have some very intresting groups on my list

Eg korean institute of advanced science and tech

German lrz Google it Wiki

And tons more in minutes

10 out of 10 for the info

Whats are they doing? This needs to be placed in its own chat to allow ats members the chance to investigate this more
edit on 10-4-2011 by GreatScot because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-4-2011 by GreatScot because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 11-4-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by GreatScot

Do us a favor and hit this button, bro:

I use a program called Irfan View to take screen shots. It's free and you can get it here: www.irfanview.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
My caps is stuck down and i cant get it back up i think i should start a new post asking if this is happening all around the world.

Ill investigate

Panic over it just popped out on its own but now Im even more determined to get to the bottom of this conspiracy

I know what you mean it annoys me to but lazy bad habbit, thanks very much for the app you wont have to tell me twice

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

edit on 11-4-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

The answer to how to defeat the PTB is really, really simple. It doesn't even involve violence. All people have to do is stop participating in this matrix. You'll have to give up your love for material items and return to working for yourself to feed you and your family...but that is how the PTB can be defeated without giving them an excuse to drop bombs on us.

It can start as a slow trickle at first, then more and more people may embrace the idea when they see how happy people are.

Without people working, in actuality working FOR the PTB, they will have two choices. Either show themselves by attacking the people, or working for themselves. Which do you think they will choose?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreatScot
THANKS VERY MUCH FOR THE INFO ON PEERBLOCK 1.0 HOW DO YOU TAKE SCREEN SHOTS AND SHOW IN REPLY I HAVE SOME VERY INTRESTING GROUPS ON MY LIST

EG KOREAN INSTITUTE OF ADVANCED SCIENCE AND TECH

how do you know they connect to your PC ?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazyninja

You know what they say about assumptions.

I didn't make any assumptions. I was using your logic.

You wanna get pedantic? Subsitute the word real for typical if that pleases you.

Typical women aren't peace-loving either. I read some study where 80-something% of respondents said the women in their family are the ones who cause nearly all the conflict. That's very true in general.

I suppose you're alluding to Maggie Thatcher. Thanks for further reinforcing my point about pitbulls in dresses.

Seriously? Are you really that ignorant of female leaders in history? I suggest you do some research.

Whether you like it or not, men and women in general are different.

Trust me, no one likes to stress that point as much as I do.

They handle conflict completely differently, women are better communicators, women are better at understanding the concept of sharing.

Women always create a much more dramatic atmosphere than men. Women are much more spiteful and revengeful.

But show me a nice peace loving woman who makes it to a position of power, isn't gonna happen. Like I said, only the ruthless women capable of backstabbing, schmoozing and jockeying for position will ever get anywhere in a man's world, and that's really sad.

A peace-loving woman is about as rare as a penguin in the desert. Same with men. You have a very unrealistic view of women.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by HarmonicNights

A peace-loving woman is about as rare as a penguin in the desert. Same with men. You have a very unrealistic view of women.

I'm just going by my life experiences so far. As are you it seems. I wish you better luck.

edit on 10-4-2011 by Lazyninja because: edit to edit

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazyninja

Just so you know, I AM a female. I think you are choosing to view females through rose-colored glasses. All throughout high school, it was largely the females who caused drama and conflict and ended up in physical fights. It's the same with the conniving female members of my family.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by keops

Originally posted by GreatScot
THANKS VERY MUCH FOR THE INFO ON PEERBLOCK 1.0 HOW DO YOU TAKE SCREEN SHOTS AND SHOW IN REPLY I HAVE SOME VERY INTRESTING GROUPS ON MY LIST

EG KOREAN INSTITUTE OF ADVANCED SCIENCE AND TECH

how do you know they connect to your PC ?

Go to Peer Blocker's website. From what I understand, it's an open-source program. You can check the coding yourself.

It tells you what IP the entity trying to connect to your PC is from, what port they're coming from, and what port they're targeting on your computer. And it also gives you a name for the IP address if the program can resolve it to one.

It will show you just how many bots and etc. are trying to access your computer. It's probably going to be a good amount no matter who you are, because the web is crawling with them and they'll use your computer as a server or proxy or any number of things.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join