It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gerald Celente Loses It (and rightly so) - When This Man Acts Like This It Means - WAKE UP!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lazyninja
reply to post by predator0187

Celente has always aggravated me, he's just one of Art Bell's doomers, and that's why he kept getting repeated airtime.

I'm conflicted about all the wars we get into. Our politicians lie about the reasons for going to war, and they lie about the way the wars are conducted. And that is distasteful to us. But we require oil, and that is what they're getting for us. So unless we're all going to go live out in the woods and give up electricity and food that comes in packets, we should think a little bit about the consequences of our goverments becoming passive as we would like them to.

You may be correct that they are getting oil, but, if it's for us.......................why then are we paying $4.00 a gallon??

Why are we paying $1.80 more per gallon than BEFORE we invaded Iraq?

Parker

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Well to stop paying taxed would be to go to Jail. More drastic actions must be taken a revolution must happen!
TALLY HO!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I agree with Gerald 100%, but consider this:

Stop paying taxes and the next day you will receive a couple of nuclear dirty bombs shoved into an orifice. That will straighten up all this anti American talk! The NWO will fold society like a piece of paper, the only action is offensive action and since 90% are so hell bent on NOT being violent I suggest or at least I hope a Solar flare, Asteroid, comet, nibiru, space guys or whatever wipes us the hell out.

Personally I would like to rape the earth of all its life and burn everything to a depth of 1 mile into the globe. This is not because I hate society, nor is it because I am sociopathic. My logic is founded on the personal opinion that if I can not live peaceably and have life then I want desperately to take it from the smirking cowards who are known to be my rulers. Yes I have a family and make no mistake, I would see them all dead before I hand them over to this "New Order" In my mind violence is the only answer, and when we all lose the fight for our peace, then at least we died for trying something.

Uhh oh that's terrorist talk. yikes JEEPERS EYOW! lol

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Fixing society is kind of like fixing up a house, FIRST YOU MUST DESTROY BEFORE YOU CAN REBUILD. Our system is so corrupt and so perfect that simply not paying taxes isnt guna do SH**. The only way that we will ever be free or have any chance of rebuilding a society that is not controlled by the elites is for a disaster on a large scale to happen. That is my belief anyway.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Here's an idea, and maybe it's a good one or a bad one or maybe you have some ideas to improve upon it. Something that collectively could gain national attention, both virally on the internet and possibly media.

What if ATS could make up a 1 to 3 page .pdf "book" or "paper" titled something like "wake up america" with about 10 to 20 of the most meaningful things people should be aware of if their not already, something to help support talk around the water cooler so to speak.

It couldn't be in paragraph fashion due to the short attentions span of the fac#book age, but rather in 1 to 2 sentence "did you know" blurbs of very important, earth shattering revelations to the normal sheeple and 1 to 2 sentence ramifications and source's so they can do their own research to confirm.

Something that anyone of us could take and run with it, sending to all our contacts, spread on fac#book, send to media, jesse ventura, post on forums, etc. etc.

Something that could be used collectively as an easy point of reference that could be shared and referred to all in one all over the world and become easily recognizable by name, instead of being spread out amongst multiple sources of material/content

Doesn't have to necessarily be tied to ATS as the source etc. if that's an issue, but maybe a thread could start of what we all would agree to be important subject matter or that was something that finally woke us up that is so important.

Anyway, just an idea.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Originally posted by ParkerCramer

You may be correct that they are getting oil, but, if it's for us.......................why then are we paying $4.00 a gallon??

Parker

I never said it was to get us cheap oil.

The more oil we have in reserve, the longer we can be gouged at the pumps. The oil prices are artificially induced and have little to do with availability of crude. If you shut down oil refineries it doesn't matter how much crude you got, gas is still going to be expensive.

www.examiner.com...
edit on 9-4-2011 by Lazyninja because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Lazyninja

l know this possibly sounds old fashioned, but, Maybe it might be a good ldea to "Buy" the oil from these countries instead of killing the innocents and stealing it. Peace star.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
What i find really odd is that the bouquet of flowers on the table in the background are in "black and white"....actually shades of grey. It seems out of place and I wonder if this is a hidden message in the visual symbols? The flowers look like a pre-technicolor time warp. The flowers do not look real or alive. What is the subliminal message being sent here?

After a quick look the only symbolism I can conscientiously pick up is that the "real" flowers on the table are in fact, like you said, dark, jaded and almost colorless just grey. Black, grey, white... Yet on the wall there is a more colorful painting of probably flowers... The only connection I can pick up so far (and this is just a stretch of intuition and imagination) is that its depicting how reality is withering and we continue to indulge and be addicts to false reality and the illusion we live in, in America. Because reality is so bad, we willingly/subconsicously divert our attention from the problems at hand to the pretty picture on the wall, showing us what we think we want but of course never getting it unless we go out and buy/grow the flowers for ourselves.
Our society has the worst elements in it to make it possibly the most decadent the world has seen thus far... New thats onesided, possibly censored (or at least heavily monitored and purposefully controlled), drugs are always a factor in diverting people's attention, and with the high amounts of feminine sexuality everywhere in ads, movies, tv shows, music, music videos, we are bombarded with imagery and audio of that sort. There are ads that run our intake of information half the time, making us stupider, shorter attention span, wanting immediate gratification (consumerism), and more resistant to acting sitting down and having an intelligent conversation...

The problem I see that its not the government or globalists who created this situation, it was our species own shortcomings that caused society to lose integrity and fall apart to the state it is in now. The "government/globalists" if some do believe in them, probably are just exploiting and leeching off of something that we, the people, already wanted, so we got what we wished for. Less responsibility and more convenience and less time doing political or stuff not relevant to our own situation because it doesn't seem appealing or pertaining to us.

We are like the elephants that get chained as infants and have since given up trying to break free of their shackles even though it would be much more possible for them to just walk away now then back then. But is this the case? Could we just get up, say # you America you lied and tricked us? Or is it too late to abandon a failing society and so we must sink with it?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by star child

Oil has never been stolen from invaded countries to the best of my knowledge.

We invade, we install a sympathetic leader, then our oil companies go over and start buying up contracts which the previous leader refused to sell.

english.aljazeera.net...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeguy
Fixing society is kind of like fixing up a house, FIRST YOU MUST DESTROY BEFORE YOU CAN REBUILD. Our system is so corrupt and so perfect that simply not paying taxes isnt guna do SH**. The only way that we will ever be free or have any chance of rebuilding a society that is not controlled by the elites is for a disaster on a large scale to happen. That is my belief anyway.

"FIRST YOU MUST DESTROY BEFORE YOU CAN REBUILD."???

"..a disaster on a large scale to happen..."

You do realize the irony in that though don't you, that is the very core of the plan for the NWO, being conducted against humanity by the Elitists themselves.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

reply to post by star child

Oil has never been stolen from invaded countries to the best of my knowledge.

We invade, we install a sympathetic leader, then our oil companies go over and start buying up contracts which the previous leader refused to sell.

english.aljazeera.net...

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!! OH , YOU MAKE ME LOL

LET ME GUESS, THEY ARE NOT SELLING THE HEROIN IN AFGHAN EITHER? THE SAME HEROIN THEY HAVE SOLDIERS GUARDING THE FIELDS OF?

GROW UP AND GET A PAIR, YOUR BEING LIED TO!!!!!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Celente has always aggravated me, he's just one of Art Bell's doomers, and that's why he kept getting repeated airtime.

I'm conflicted about all the wars we get into. Our politicians lie about the reasons for going to war, and they lie about the way the wars are conducted. And that is distasteful to us. But we require oil, and that is what they're getting for us. So unless we're all going to go live out in the woods and give up electricity and food that comes in packets, we should think a little bit about the consequences of our goverments becoming passive as we would like them to.

Parker

The idea is to *control* oil, not make it more immediately available.

Often oil controlled at gunpoint is taken OFF the market and kept until the right timing, being used as an excuse and a way for artificial price support.

Need an excuse to jack up prices? A conventient 'bombing' of an oil pipeline by 'terrorists' is a mainstay

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

But we require oil, and that is what they're getting for us.

You never said this??

I point this out because I believe this is part of the problem, we have been so ingrained by the media, peers, parents, TPTB, etc. into repeating their lies, that we do not even remember saying or defending their actions most of the time.

MTUBY may the universe bless you.

Parker

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Quasar_La-Zar

Are you just trolling or something? We are aren't stealing oil, we pay cheap for it, and we manipulate the price of those contracts.

I suppose because I don't have an extremist point of view about the morality of it, you're unable to grasp what side of the fence I'm on.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

But we require oil, and that is what they're getting for us.

You never said this??

I said they were there to get us oil, not to get us CHEAP oil.

I keep forgetting that on this site, you have to present your views in hyperbole or everyone will just assume you are either a denier or a nutcase.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Obviously, it seems he's becoming frustrated at everyone, in general, for their lack of gonads to effectively oppose the forces in power that are ripping us off, lying, and generally playing us all for fools.

So, what is new here? Nothing really, other then someone is actually telling us all, hey, your all a bunch of fools wake up! Ahh, well i seem to remember a guy 2000 years ago tried that too, along with others now and then in history. I trust the same thing will happen that almost always does, we (as a whole) won't really listen or take any meaningful action. While our heroic leaders are busy working on their golf game, and partying it up in style, and at the same time telling US we need to sacrifice.

Hilarious.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

The more oil we have in reserve, the longer we can be gouged at the pumps. The oil prices are artificially induced and have little to do with availability of crude. If you shut down oil refineries it doesn't matter how much crude you got, gas is still going to be expensive.

This is what I was alluding too.
if we have too much oil in reserve..we pay too much for gas.
if the demand is greater than supply..we pay too much for gas.
if supply is greater than demand..we pay too much for gas.
in order to force us to conserve, they inflate the price..we pay too much for gas.

You see, it is never ending, no matter what we do they will adapt another philosophy to inflate the price of goods.
if you read my statements you will see, the only common denominator is MONEY.

Also, the link you provided was during the gulf oil spill, the refinerys were temp. shut down during that disaster, and it was also written from a conservative viewpoint, simply politics.

I have found it wise to automatically discount ANYTHING that blames a specific group, ie; reps, dems, minorities, muslims, gays, pro-choice, pro-abortion, conservatives, liberals.

You see, it is virtually impossible that all evil doers, socipaths, TPTB, to be mutally exclusive to any one group.

MTUBY

Parker

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ParkerCramer

Preaching to the converted my friend.

Also about the refineries. This is another way that they keep the price of oil high. Unrefined oil creates demand, which drives up prices. Leaked memos in 2005 showed that the three major oil companies were colluding together and produced less oil, which of course sent the prices up. Oil refineries are shut down all the time for the most ridiculous reasons, and each time it happens price goes up. That's all my link was pointing out.

Our governments and oil companies are over in third world countries, killing people who refuse to sell us cheap oil, installing people who will, buying the cheap oil and selling it back to us at crazy prices. Some might call that a conspiracy, to me it just looks like a normal business practice.

The only thing that really makes it a conspiracy is that most Americans have no clue it's happening, so if you point it out they think you're an Alex Jones'er.
edit on 9-4-2011 by Lazyninja because: Edited to add stuff

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Sorry for anyone who listened to Gerald in 2010. As he predicted, "the crash of 2010." Your portfolio suffered immensely. Also, the shift to "quality" will never happen again in America. We will buy a bag of cat turds if the price is right!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte

The idea is to *control* oil, not make it more immediately available.

Often oil controlled at gunpoint is taken OFF the market and kept until the right timing, being used as an excuse and a way for artificial price support.

Need an excuse to jack up prices? A conventient 'bombing' of an oil pipeline by 'terrorists' is a mainstay

so, if you truly buy this idea, when will we see these benefits??

Or, could you possibly show me where this has been accomplished in say the last 20 years???
You know, invade a country, control the oil, and then after some time we are paying half the going rate for gasoline.

I'm not going to call you misinformed, maybe I just didn't notice this incredible downturn in gas prices, so I will let you enlighten me.

Thank You.

Parker

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join