It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gerald Celente Loses It (and rightly so) - When This Man Acts Like This It Means - WAKE UP!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+84 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I think that all the leaders of the world should be putting their family into the front lines where all of our young brave men are. That way if they had something to lose we would know when war came that it was justified.

I think people should listen to this man more, how has he not been listened to already? Is it just because people are scared of the truth? That's what I think anyways, people are way too scared to see the truth.

I would say more but if you listen to the video, he explains it all....

"Let's stop paying taxes that are going to the military." It's pathetic that people have to be told that...

Any thoughts?

Pred...

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
"Three witches of Macbeth." Haha. Right on.

He's absolutely right though, of course. People are too afraid to be radical when the situation calls for it. Can't just sit there and wait for the criminals to turn good, it won't happen. You gotta go out there and stop them before they take everything.
edit on 8/4/11 by AdamsMurmur because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I loved this video. I am in complete agreement with this man. I think he makes an important point about the women leaders who are taking us all down this road to hell. I have also at times lapsed into a solipsistic stupor and thought that surely the women had the sense to save us and I would site the story of Lysistrata as an example of how this might be accomplished. But I realize that is just not the case. Psychopathy is not gender specific. I am beginning to think that being female just allows them to hide better. And we all know how important it is for psychopaths to hide their psychopathy.
So here's to Gerald Celente.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Dear predator0187

Have a listen to this it is way old but for sure the truth www.youtube.com...

Now go back and really listen.

The guy in the video is right but doesn’t go far enough stop paying all taxes.

In fact it can be said that a tax payer is responsible for a lot of the trouble in this world.

With out that these evil people could do nothing.

If the human race doesn’t change we are lost, gone history.

We have to sit down and stop funding their evil.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I am completely for never paying taxes, the government is not doing anything that I or anyone I know wants them to do. Is that not their job is to take care and reflect our ideas and opinions? Or is it for the rich people? If the want to favor the rich people they can get their salaries from the rich.

I'm tired of paying for a government that is faulty, It's one thing if you have a functional government, but all the western world governments are insolvent, incompetent and idiotic.

I'm fed up...

Pred...

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
What i find really odd is that the bouquet of flowers on the table in the background are in "black and white"....actually shades of grey. It seems out of place and I wonder if this is a hidden message in the visual symbols? The flowers look like a pre-technicolor time warp. The flowers do not look real or alive. What is the subliminal message being sent here?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Questioningall (Sherrie) sent this out the other day to everyone, she has interviewed him for ATS in the past when she was an active Presscorp member, for her to insist that EVERYONE take heed to this incredibly angry side to JC was something I could not pass up.

My jaw dropped and I fell in love with him all over again (been listening to him for over 7 years now and started buying a bit of silver and paying down debt) as he is a whirlwind of power and might and this was an example of how dangerous the times are that we live in, he holds nothing back and gives it from his heart and soul.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
we are doommed. For real. Noone that has any power will stand up and fight for the little people. We shall sink in the quicksand america is now in. Thats right, your sinking slowly and you are going down. America will not rise against the oppressors, the elites controlling the scenes. You will put your own children into harms way. How far do you have to sink america? when your up to your neck in it. Forget it, america is done. Lost. bye. and the greedy peoples elites and all the others put us under. We all know their names, all you who got greedy and took and did not help the system to help itself, instead you took and took and took and took and took. Do you hear the sinking noise.....you took and took and took and took and took and took.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Coming from someone who has tried the whole "not paying taxes in protest" thing, trust me, it's a bad idea. I don't even want to hear the "but if we got lots of other to..." garbage, cause it won't happen.

The government doesn't play nice and it doesn't play fair and it never will under our current system. If you want to fight them fine, but you'll lose and I'd suggest if you want to do something underhanded, you create an alter ego that does them while your normal guise is totally legal and clean.

A better suggestion would be to get out of debt by any means necessary, then go from there.

Peace
KJ

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by KrazyJethro

Dear KrazyJethro

What is insane is to play there game with bombs and bullets in this they are ready for you.

Lets all just go home stock up some provisions not pay taxes or go to work.

Lets see how long they last.

Hell lets go on a salt march do anything peacefully apart from what they want.

It only sounds silly when one dose it now when one million do it how long will it be before a billion join in.

Violence will get you killed and at the end of it just more of the same.

All the governing people are the very last people you need in that position.

Follow the example of Mahatma Gandhi if you really want change, he drove the British insane.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269
Dear KrazyJethro

What is insane is to play there game with bombs and bullets in this they are ready for you.

I did not suggest this, to be clear.

Lets all just go home stock up some provisions not pay taxes or go to work.

Lets see how long they last.

Hell lets go on a salt march do anything peacefully apart from what they want.

It only sounds silly when one dose it now when one million do it how long will it be before a billion join in.

That's exactly my point. Put 100 people in a room and try to get them to do anything and you might have a hint of an idea what it might take for enough people to actually affect them. Add to that, how would people feed themselves or pay their bills.

This is totally unrealistic and idealistic.

Violence will get you killed and at the end of it just more of the same.

All the governing people are the very last people you need in that position.

Follow the example of Mahatma Gandhi if you really want change, he drove the British insane.

I do not subscribe to the ideas of Gandhi nor do I feel that they would work because people can be bought off way too easily in this nation or fooled (as happens daily). The media machine alone would chew you up and destroy you utterly.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Dear KrazyJethro

Yes I have my doubts that anything like this method will work either, however if people never get the idea for sure it will not work.

The fact is that if we allow these evil people to continue the rule over us we are doomed.

Idealistic sure without them there is nothing. What I know for certain is we have to remove this evil.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

I'd like to think we are beyond petty terms like evil, but the human species continues to confound me.

Personally, I'd prefer to enjoy my life and read. I'd suggest if you really want to change something, get people to read even 1 book of substance in their lives. You might set the example by reading and promoting that. People will form their own opinions, but if you point them towards knowledge they can.

However, simply railing again evil accomplishes nothing, and even the labeling creates defined pitfalls that will stymie your efforts at every turn. Celente is right, people are babies that don't seem to want to face the real world or make tough choices. I long ago gave up the crusade to save the world or nation, but rather to simply do my part to inspire my children and grow my mind and to even speak out when I could in my limited fashion. I refuse to live in the dire world panicked children weave.

Idealism is for children in my mind, and I don't mean any insult by that at all because we all must start out as children. Mentally, once one has woken they are children for a good many years before they put those emotions and knowledge into some kind of rational framework if they even can. Many can not and therefore are of little use other than bulking up the numbers of the influential. This is dangerous indeed.

One last thing, be careful when "wakening" others lest you create more "True Believers". Eric Hoffer has a good book on the topic, to sort of get started.

Good luck
KJ
edit on 8-4-2011 by KrazyJethro because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-4-2011 by KrazyJethro because: Additions

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Dear KrazyJethro

I think we have to be blunt and use base language other wise risk being totally misunderstood or over looked.

From what I see in this world in particularly since 9/11, I fear that evil that evil is to milder word. But I do not use it in the religious sense.

Yes reading anything around where I am would be an improvement.

The revolution has to start somewhere there has to be a beginning if just one person of substance reads what I am saying and has the power to carry it through we will be on the way to a peaceful victory over the evil.

Bring back flower power but lets all join them. San Francisco will be full.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro
Coming from someone who has tried the whole "not paying taxes in protest" thing, trust me, it's a bad idea. I don't even want to hear the "but if we got lots of other to..." garbage, cause it won't happen.

The government doesn't play nice and it doesn't play fair and it never will under our current system. If you want to fight them fine, but you'll lose and I'd suggest if you want to do something underhanded, you create an alter ego that does them while your normal guise is totally legal and clean.

A better suggestion would be to get out of debt by any means necessary, then go from there.

Peace
KJ

That's it? Just get out of debt? So basically just sit back and deal with it?

That's to defeatest in my books. I refuse to sit back and let so very few have almost anything while plenty struggle. It would be a different world if people were rewarded for working hard but nowdays you are rewarded for having connections and money.

That is no way for our world to run, and will eventually kill us all. So I refuse to sit back and take it, and wish more people were pissed off more.

If your not mad, your not paying attention.

Pred...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269

We have to sit down and stop funding their evil.

How about moving into the abundance paradigm? I offer the foundation and platform in two threads of mine: The End of Entropy (read first) and The Ethical Planetarian Party Platform... They are linked in my sig.
edit on 4/9/2011 by Amaterasu because: Brain fart

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
What i find really odd is that the bouquet of flowers on the table in the background are in "black and white"....actually shades of grey. It seems out of place and I wonder if this is a hidden message in the visual symbols? The flowers look like a pre-technicolor time warp. The flowers do not look real or alive. What is the subliminal message being sent here?

Check your monitor temperature settings...it's a bunch of brown and beige dried flowers...can't see any black/grey or white.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I'm a big fan of Gerald Celente......

and you should watch this too:

youtu.be...

and

youtu.be... (4 parts)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
the problem now is that its really to late too take this advise.
So we stop paying taxes and the military has no funding. Thats not going to take back what we've already done in Libya and the Middle East. With no military, they'll attack for sure, and then what?
I don't have the answer. I mean, its enough to try and fix what going on in our country. When you add people who hate you and want to plot your destruction to the equation... well... you guys get it...
edit on 9-4-2011 by Odessy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join