It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO, (Roswell) inside USAirForce Hanger

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I see a machine - I'm having a hard time believing this thing is legit - its all machine - where does the crew sit.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
What the hel!? I don't see anything but a massive blob of metal....that's it.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Seen this before, it's a fake. It was footage created for an old UFO documentary show. Someone removed the audio and is trying to pass it off as a hoax. I remember about a year ago I found actual photos of the model "UFO" that's hanging up, but I can't seem to locate it now.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ISRAELdid911

at 22 seconds on the far right looks like we have a little friend?

interesting!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I’m new to ATS, today in fact. I’m somewhat dissapouinted to see that the threads on the home page relate to such mundane things as Black Obama’s birth certificate and faked images of the moon.

This is what we should be talking about, the F.B.I. release a memo that is literally a smoking gun, revealing alien contact and ATS miss the point.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncertainty
I’m new to ATS, today in fact. I’m somewhat dissapouinted to see that the threads on the home page relate to such mundane things as Black Obama’s birth certificate and faked images of the moon.

This is what we should be talking about, the F.B.I. release a memo that is literally a smoking gun, revealing alien contact and ATS miss the point.

Are you referring to the roswell doc from the FBI vault? Besides that, everything else are just reports from citizens filed away....

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Nice catch and it really looks like a grey who is observing the repairs(?) of their UFO.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Yeah, talking about the Vault document, unless I'm missing the point by a mile here is that not what we have been looking for?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ISRAELdid911

Thanks for posting the video. I have taken some stills out of it...

I don't have a guess at what this could be other than what it is said to be. I don't have a lot of experience around aircraft hardware. Could this be a smashed up component of some larger device? Maybe a radar device?
I have been in the military, however, and I am impressed with the way this thing is 'Palleted' up. Look how much attention has been put into building the custom construction that this thing is sitting on. It looks very military and real to me, for what is worth.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ff570495161f.png[/atsimg]

The only other thing that I can think to add is that the rope seen in the photos seems consistent. Again, for what it is worth.
And what is up with the Roswell stuff lately? I missed whatever happened to the 'F.B.I. vault'. Was that for real or did it come up hoax. Thanks in advance.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Here is another possible photo of the Roswell crash to help see if they match up.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dfd9bc3a8912.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Dunno if the crafts real or not...but alot of stories say there remote controlled.

top topics

join