It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I present you: a soul-based mindset to enjoy a fearless life in planet earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
This is specially useful in a fear situation.
The only thing worth fearing is our actions and nothing more.
We are evolving souls and the only thing that matters for the evolution are our actions. Everything else is a stage set up to give us the experience we need to evolve. Progress is made by what we do, say, wish. Every moment counts, thats why we should live in the here and now. Thats why life is so precious. Its an opportunity to evolve.
Nothing matters more than our actions. Why fear anything else?
Will i lose my job, health, money, girlfriend?
Will I lose ...? Will i fail?
It only matters how we act. The rest is catalyst, opportunities for progress, opportunities to show strength, courage, love, endurance, tolerance, etc etc..
The important factor is effort. If you give your best, you win before yourself, even if you loose in the eyes of others.
The global crisis is the last chance to wake up, its a big wake up call, to get away from materialism and evolve, take a leap of consciousness.
So don´t be afraid, stop fearing, focus in actions, focus in what you control, that is your responsibility before yourself. In the end, its all that matters.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Manula

For nothing is either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Manula

your right, i have recently lost the love of my life and am going thru heart break, but the thing is i have many blessings, and this too shall pass, ive gotten over a couple others but like you said this is the here and now, its the beginning of healing, its difficult to let loved ones go,very difficult,but as long as im willing to love there will be more loved ones,and i have to keep it pushing otherwise ill be more miserable

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SamTGonzalez

Feeling it also it makes it so.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by CUJOCREEP

May the strength be with you.
Hope you dont loose the will to live.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Manula

well im thankful i have good people around me right now,if i didnt i would have gone nuts and did something stupid, it hurts pretty bad because she just flat out cut me off with no formal break up like we didnt have 4 years of history and alot of good and bad experiences, i tell ya its easy to just shut the world out and be bitter but i know thats not the road i want to go, obviously it happened for a reason,i lost alot of hope for humanity but theres a dim light that says theres better things for me ahead,i just dont like how i had 2 major heart breaks in 4 years, its a nagging feeling of rejection,reminiscence,jealousy and betrayal, alcohol and best friends is what im thankful for at the moment lol

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by CUJOCREEP

Its hard. But hard times always end. Just hold on.
There are a lot of nice girls out there.
Every girl can be special when intimacy arrives, when you see and feel her true heart and soul.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Manula

well alot of girls dont appreciate the magnitude of a guy going thru hard times,they dont want to hear it and dont care,love is not enough, they want total security, but right now i guess its best to keep going and work on myself,and continue this path of enlightenment, attatchment is the cause of suffering because everything is ever changing,change is pain when u get atatched, but time is the only cure for heartbreak, attatchment is human nature, but i gotta keep thinking there cant be day without night, and thru dark times comes light,ive been through it,its just a new painful chapter in my life, i just wish it wasnt so cyclic

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Manula

You are right about fear.

I had an experience this afternoon that was enlightening to me.

Here in the south east USA there are many snakes when you live in the country.
I have always feared snakes.

Today, I wanted to go down a path by our cow pen and thought I should go the other way becausee a snake might be close to the path.

After a minute I realized that fear was stopping me from going where I wanted to go.
I took the scary path.

It was a really good feeling to overcome that fear.

I vowed then that I would continue to push fear aside in my life and not let it stop me from doing what I wanted to do.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

lol everyone down south is scared of snakes,when i used to live there i would catch copper heads and such,but its in your nature and indoctrinated in ya,because there is poisonous things out there understandable,but please,leave them be dont kill em,those beautiful creatures have every right to live just as everything else, they have poison for a reason,not every snake is fast or a constrictor

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

Just dont fear the outer world, work with it, nothing matters but our actions

top topics

join