It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Happenings in UTah.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I know it's a little early for reports but today my cellphone and computer as well as my moms computer, pc, and electronic exercise band have been acting strange and restarting themselves automatically, as the only cause that comes instantly to mind is the recent CME i figure i would post this here.

I'm in Orem, Utah, USA.

My mom works in Draper, Utah, USA

Has anyone else experianced similiar things today?

I originally posted this exact text in a previous forum but figure i would make a forum for discussion if by chance it
s happening to more people.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by lifespath420

my laptop reboots if my cell phone gets too close,, and rings LOL

but that could happen anyday....

and i don't live in Utah
edit on 4/8/11 by darrman because: add a thingy

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I'm out of Layton, UT and I haven't had anything weird happen to my phone or laptop. I work for a contractor that does work for Comcast and we haven't had anything weird happen with our equipment either.

Just you dude.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

what exactly is electronic exercise band???????

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Cell phone bad here in N.C since late yesterday and also cable t.v. has much interference.....Has it got to do with the CME, I don't know...

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Laptop craziness here in Kentucky, but that could be just because my computer sucks, lol.

My cell phone has been a little strange though and it's practically new so shouldn't be having issues, yet it's been a little wonky. I hadn't though of CME's, but will be paying attention to see if anything else happens.

top topics

join