It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelation... "The Opening of The 1st Seal”

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Could this console also be known as a merkaba?
This info is difficult to absorb. To accept this as true will shake the roots of my belief structure. The implications are deep and profound. It is not easy to overcome the conditioning that I have received over this lifetime.
I have many questions, but it may be easier to just be quiet and pay attention while waiting for the answers.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by xizd1

Could this console also be known as a merkaba?

en.wikipedia.org...

I would not see this Technology in the way, of superstitious thinking or beliefs, but rather just as every day "Technology", involving the "Processing System", which ALL that you experience, is produced through.

Let me try and explain it more clearly for you.

Science through the "Species" (The flesh of the human Species) is the Study of the Experience involving the end result i.e. The "Species" and its "Environment", the so called Universe, and the development of Technologies as a result, within the End result.

On the other hand (Second Story) what I am showing on ATS is the "Technology" which Produces and Controls the "Story or experience, you and others refer to as your "Universe" including The Species.

So you see these Two "Technologies" are entirely Different, but Each have their place in The ALL.

The Sciences known on Earth is NOT what I dispute at all, as they involve the "Technologies" within the End "Result" or Experience involving the Universe.

But in saying this, those "Technologies" are Limited within the Boundaries of the "Experience" or “Running Program”.
Using "Technologies" of the end result i.e. this little Universe will NOT allow you to cross Galaxies in minutes, but rather keep us "Earth Bound" as this system you are IN at present, is meant to do this.
It is just some of the "Control Functions" which keep you in the same Location, within these Programs.

But just like those early explorers, it is just about that Time again, to venture out further, into the different Programs of Experience, to discover more about ourselves, and what is really going on, rather than indulging in superstitious behaviour or beliefs based on Ignorance.

But "Ignorance" is a very Important Component, in that it is one of the driving forces which Promotes Exploration.

So we should NOT be ashamed of Our "Ignorance" but rather come to Understad it and Why it exists. It does NOT exist, for the reasons the Species thinks....

From the ancient writing called "The Thunder Perfect Mind"

You who know me, be ignorant of me,
and those who have not known me, let them know me.

For I am knowledge and ignorance.

I am shame and boldness.

I am shameless; I am ashamed.

I am strength and I am fear.

I am war and peace.

Give heed to me.

I am the one who is disgraced and the great one.

Give heed to my poverty and my wealth.

Do not be arrogant to me when I am cast out upon the earth, and you will find me in those that are to come.

And do not look upon me on the dung-heap nor go and leave me cast out, and you will find me in the kingdoms.

And do not look upon me when I am cast out among those who are disgraced and in the least places, nor laugh at me.

And do not cast me out among those who are slain in violence.

But I, I am compassionate and I am cruel.

Be on your guard!

Do not hate my obedience and do not love my self-control.

In my weakness, do not forsake me, and do not be afraid of my power.

For why do you despise my fear and curse my pride?

So the "Technology" I am showing you slowly, step by step, has more to do with Freedom, to move, more freely within the Kingdom, or Libraries of endless Experiences, which are what you and others relate to as Physical.

These "Technologies" I am showing to you, the human "Species" believed those things, witnessed in the time of the Carpenter and earlier, involved Miracles….

But this was/is only superstitious thinking, on the part of the "Species".

They were/are called Miracles because of Ignorance or lacking knowledge of themselves, and "The True Mind", the Species calls GOD, in Ignorance.

In the bible in The Book of “The Acts of The Apostles” Ch. 17 verse 22 & 23 Quote;

22. Then Paul stood in the midst of Mars Hill , and said,
Ye men of Athens, I perceive that in ALL things
Ye are too SUPERSTITIOUS.

23. For as I passed by , and beheld your devotions,
I found an altar with this inscription,
TO THE UNKNOWN GOD.
Whom therefore ye Ignorantly worship,
Him I declare unto you.

This info is difficult to absorb. To accept this as true will shake the roots of my belief structure. The implications are deep and profound. It is not easy to overcome the conditioning that I have received over this lifetime.

Sounds familiar….I once felt lake this too.

From “The Gospel of Thomas" Chapter 1 verse 1, 2, & 77 Quote;

1. And He said,

“Whoever finds the interpretation of these sayings will NOT experience death.”

2. Jesus said, “Let him who seeks. Continue seeking. until he finds.
When he finds, he will become Troubled.

When he Becomes troubled, he will be astonished, and he will rule over The All.”

77. Jesus said, “It is I who Am The Light which is above them all.

It is I who Am The All".

I have many questions, but it may be easier to just be quiet and pay attention while waiting for the answers.

Please feel free to ask me.
If I don’t know the Answer I will soon let you know.

edit on 14-5-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: Syntax Errors

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I want more! All this is very cryptic to me, but extremely interesting. What are the advantages to having this knowledge though?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by graphuto

I want more! All this is very cryptic to me, but extremely interesting. What are the advantages to having this knowledge though?

To find True "Freedom

What I am showing is NOT Intended to appear cryptic. I apologise if it appears this way.

In Christian writings, "The Son of God" said through Jesus the Carpenter, “If you come to know the Truth the Truth shall set you free.”

What does He mean?

Answer; Simply you will not remain a Slave to the "Flesh" which is of the Wicked one who committed adultery with EVE.

The Wicked one was an Alien Hermaphrodite, who lusted after the female of the human "Species" on Earth.

But interbreeding between different civilisations i.e. between occupants of different planets, was against the laws laid down regarding the boundaries of the Program, involving the Activities within your Universe.

The Angel which was one of the "6 Pointed Star Formats"... refer to "The Revelation of Jesus Christ" Ch 1 verse 20 and Chapter 2, Introduced this “Double Logic” to Deceive EVE. Refer to Mystery 666 which is NO Mystery earlier in this thread.

When EVE committed Adultery with The Wicked One, this corrupted the Programs within the Genes.

It also Introduced "Double Logic" within the "Hexagonal Format" in the Old Soul.

Now regarding this World or Program.
First LIFE is like “Awareness”, that Silent feeling in the background you feel and Conscience seems to be the Reaction of this feeling in the form of accepting or Rejecting in response to anything..

This “Awareness” has been "Partitioned" into smaller parts of the whole or One “Awareness” I refer to as “The True Mind”.

These Partitions or Smaller Parts of The “Awareness’ are Contained in what I call a “Partition Map” and was/is as shown below….

This shows The Round Section of The Soul which can rotate Back & Forth, Rotate or remain Static depending on what is required during processing of information and the presentation of your experiences.

This Structure is in a Square Format or "Partition Map", which is called "The Holy City" in the ancient Writings.

The Ancient Writings are actually a Parable regarding the Soul.

In the SquarePartition Map is the “Partitioning” of “Awareness” i.e. the smaller Souls.

This is the Partitioning of The Souls, each having a Portion of LIFE or “Awareness”.

So each Partition or portion has an “Inner”, “Centre” and “Outer” as does ALL things Material or called Non material or only Conceptual.

Each of these "Squares" Contain a Clone of the First "Partition Map" known as "The First Born Soul" or The Christ. (Both the Round & City Structures)

These are used in Processing.

So what is the Soul?

Answer; It is also I suppose a Body but in the Form of a "Partition Map".

A bit like a huge "Computer System" but involves "Geometric Processing" rather than number processing using such as Binary or Hex or any other number system.
The Structure also contains like a DVD player but is far more sophisticated, and a "Holographic Display" which plays your experiences Inside the Structure of the Soul, such as displaying what you refer to as the Universe and its contents.

There are Two Programs involved in your experience.

1. The individual “Species” Program i.e. your flesh or body which interacts with the environment.

and
2. The “Environmental” Program.

These are assembled by your Souls "Operating System" and the parts being assembled come from a "Permanent Library" which is also contained in the Soul.

After the Assembly of the Components from your Libraries.

1.Pictures”.

and
2. The “Story” involving the Pictures.

The package or Program, is then Played Inside your Soul and an "Interactive Holograph" appears having the 5 senses dictated or Controlled by the Program.
What happens in the experience is controlled gy the “Story” Program.

You and I, are slaves (Without the “Knowledge” which sets us Free) to these Programs as they control the Choices and Boundaries of the Experience namely what happens in this Universe and your Life Story.

However if we learn about ourselves that is to say The Soul and “The True Mind” we can gain access to the Workings (known as The Father in the Ancient Writings) and if we come to learn how it all works we can edit or change Programs to suit within the Boundaries of the Souls Operating System.

So this is what gives us Freedom.

We can then use these "Technologies" of "The True Mind" in the Soul, to broaden our experiences also giving us the ability to explore this Universe and others, as well as exercising many other freedoms.

But we were once known as, "The Inferior Root Grown outside the Father" before being "Born again according to the Writings.

To be "Born again" refers to going back inside or "Heavenly Mother" and being Born again.

It is Inside Our "Heavenly Mother" (Soul) we Pass from "Hexagonal" to "Octagonal Format".

Our souls Format was in "Hexagonal Format" (The other side of The Plane from the "Octagonal" Format shown in the Drawing above.)

In the Drawing below is Shown The "Hexagonal Format" of The Old Soul.

Note the little chain of "Hexagons, coming out of one of the Points (Left Upper) of The Star (This little chain of "Hexagons" contained the Program to be experienced) it was referred to as The Serpent or "Dragon" in the Ancient writings.

This is why it is written, EVE said, "The Serpent deceived me and I did Eat (Consume) of The Tree”.

edit on 15-5-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: Syntax Errors

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

Hey Matrix Traveller

I was watching the above image you posted on page 3, and after roughly 4 minutes of looking it, I began to slowly notice a faint square appear, around the entire circumference of the circle. Then something really strange happened, I began to see green wavy lines appearing in the bottom right hand corner only, of the square! Then it began to fade away, as I lost focus. Then I remembered the image I sent you in my email, because the wavy lines I saw, reminded me of the wavy lines in each of the four corners of that image. (image shown below)

You said that the four corners represent the four beasts of revelation, and I was wondering which beast resides in the bottom right hand corner?

On a side note, I thought I would add this interesting video, for those of us (myself included lol) still struggling with the idea that reality is just an illusion.

- JC

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Joecroft

Hi thank you for your post…

Regarding what the "4 Beasts" are…

According to a Greek to English LEXICON abridged from Liddell and Scott’s Greek to English Lexicon published by Oxford University in 1953…

The Greek word used in the Original text ΖωΟΝ translated to English means Quote;

properly contracted from ΖΩΙΟΝ , a living being, animal, Latin animal.

II, the figure of an animal, BUT also a figure or IMAGE;

It is interesting to note that ΖΩΟΣ translated into English means Quote;

from ΖΑΩ means alive, Living

(or to move).

So we are not necessarily talking about an animal but rather a Living One which is a very, very vague description.

As the "4 Beasts" (The Moving Contents inside each of the 4, such as you saw in the Lower Right) are to do with what was referred to as The OGDOAD (of The Soul) see….

From “John’s Preaching of the Gospel The Acts of John 87-105”… Quote;

So He told us to form a circle, Holding one another’s hands,

and Himself stood in the middle and said, “Answer Amen to Me.”

So He began to sing the hymn and to say,

1. “Glory be to Thee, Father.” And we circled round Him and answered Him, “Amen.”

“Glory be to Thee Logos; Glory be to Thee, Grace.” “Amen.”

2. “Glory be to Thee, Spirit: Glory be to Thee, Holy One: Glory be to Thy Glory.” “Amen.”

3. “We praise Thee, Father: We thank Thee, LIGHT: In whom darkness dwelleth not,” “Amen.”

“And why we give thanks, I tell you:

4. “I will be Saved, And I will Save.” “Amen.”

5. “I will be Loosed, And I will Loose.” “Amen.”

6. “I will be Wounded, And I will Wound.” “Amen.”

7. “I will be Born, And I will Bear.” “Amen.”

8. “I will eat, And I will be Eaten.” “Amen.”

9. “I will Hear, And I will be Heard.” “Amen.”

10. “I will be Thought, Being wholly Thought.” “Amen.”

11. “I will be Washed, And I will Wash.” “Amen.”

GRACE DANCES.

12. “I will Pipe, Dance, All of you.” “Amen.”

13. “I will Mourn, Beat you all your Breasts.” “Amen.”

14. “The One OGDOAD sings praises with us.” “Amen.”

15. “The Twelfth Number Dances on High.” “Amen.”

16. “To the Universe belongs the Dancer.” “Amen.”

17. “He who does not Dance does not know what happens.” “Amen.”

18. “I will Flee, And I will Remain.” “Amen.”

19. “I will Adorn, And I will be Adorned.” “Amen.”

20. “I will be United, And I will Unite.” “Amen.”

21. I have no House, And I have Houses, “Amen.”

22. “I have no Place, And I have Places.” “Amen.”

23. “I have no Temple, And I have Temples.” “Amen.”

24. “I am a Lamp to you who see Me.” “Amen.”

25. “I am a Mirror to you Who know Me.” “Amen.”

26. “I am a Door to you Who knock on Me.” “Amen.”

27. ”I am a Way to you the Traveller.” “Amen.”

28. “Now if you Follow My Dance,

29. see yourself in Me Who Am Speaking,

30. And when you have seen what I do, keep silence about My mysteries.

31. You who Dance, Consider what I do, for yours is

32. This passion of Man which I am to Suffer.

33. For you could by no means have understood what you Suffer

34. unless to you as Logos I had been sent by The Father.

35. You who saw what I Suffer saw Me as Suffering yourself,

36. and seeing it you did not stay but were wholly moved.

37. Being moved towards wisdom you have Me as a support; rest in Me.

38. Who I am, you shall know when I go forth.

39. What I am Seen to be, That I am Not;

40. What I am you Shall See When you come yourself.

41. If you knew How to Suffer you would be able not to Suffer.

42. Learn how to Suffer And you Shall be able not to Suffer.

43. What you do not know I Myself will teach you.

44. I am your God, not the God of the traitor

45. I will that there be prepared Holy SOULS for Me.

46. Understand The Word of Wisdom!

It is also interesting, that the church of Rome cursed The "Ogdoad" and all the geometry associated with the teachings.
Yet their own Churches are full to overflowing with the "Geometry" of The "Components" regarding the “Operating System” of The Soul.

I am trying to find reference to the early cursing by the Roman chuch fathers regarding this for you, but these documents involves thousands of Pages, I don’t have on Computer.

I will have to read through them again, so I can make reference to the particular Book and pages.

The Lower Right Beast (so called.... through poor translation of the word ΖΩΟΝ as the Translator never understood "The Revelation of Jesus Christ") in fact relates to "The 4th One in Heaven" which is The Real YOU "The Inner True Mind" (Centre of The Mind). The Proof...

You were able to see some of the Contents in The Lower Right....

edit on 17-5-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Found part of the text I was referring to regarding the Roman church...

Found in the books of "The Refutation of all Heresies".

CHAP. XV -- SIGE RELATES TO MARCUS THE GENERATION OF THE TWENTY--FOUR ELEMENTS AND JESUS EXPOSURE OF THESE ABSUDITIES.

What is being quoted in the writing is of False Witness and totally incorrect about those things associated with the "Ogdoad" Jesus mentioned in "John’s Preaching of the Gospel The Acts of John 87-105" and other Ancient Christian writings.

The account in Ch. 15 in the above "The Refutation of all Heresies" is total Rubbish and straight out LIES based on Ignorance...

Reading CHAP. XV made me want to Vomit... because of the Lies contained in these writings by the early Roman church fathers.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Hey Matrix

Just in case any one else out there is following this…below is a picture, of roughly what I saw, when looking at the image posted by Matrix Traveller, back on page 3.

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller
The Lower Right Beast (so called.... through poor translation of the word ΖΩΟΝ as the Translator never understood "The Revelation of Jesus Christ") in fact relates to "The 4th One in Heaven" which is The Real YOU "The Inner True Mind" (Centre of The Mind). The Proof...

Yes I was able to see it! But is this normal lol can anyone see this? And why did I only see it, in the lower right hand corner?

CHAP. XV -- SIGE RELATES TO MARCUS THE GENERATION OF THE TWENTY--FOUR ELEMENTS AND JESUS EXPOSURE OF THESE ABSUDITIES.

Thanks for taking the time to look it up. The "Ogdoad" is discussed quite heavily in "The Refutation of all Heresies", predominately in books 6,7 and 8.

Unfortunately there are tons and tons of pages, within each of those three books, discussing the "Ogdoad"…too much to give an opinion on it right now.

I’m still not even sure what the "Ogdoad" is lol… I did a brief search online, to find that the "Ogdoad" were 8 deities, apparently worshipped in Egyptian Mythology.

What is being quoted in the writing is of False Witness and totally incorrect about those things associated with the "Ogdoad" Jesus mentioned in "John’s Preaching of the Gospel The Acts of John 87-105" and other Ancient Christian writings.

The account in Ch. 15 in the above "The Refutation of all Heresies" is total Rubbish and straight out LIES based on Ignorance...

Reading CHAP. XV made me want to Vomit... because of the Lies contained in these writings by the early Roman church fathers.

From what I have read from various writings against the Gnostics, IMO the Gnostics won the debate.

Various texts against the Gnostics, can be found here

Rome with its power and authority, decided to eradicate and persecute the Gnostics and destroy their texts. We are extremely lucky, that a few of those texts have survived today. Of course it was the Roman church that introduced the word “Heretic” to begin with, and they branded all those who didn’t go along with their views, as Heretics.

- JC

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Thank you for your Post...

Just in case any one else out there is following this…below is a picture, of roughly what I saw, when looking at the image posted by Matrix Traveller, back on page 3.

Yes I was able to see it! But is this normal lol can anyone see this?

What is Normal ???
Oh you mean by human rules…. LOL .... OK.

Not everyone can see these things, only the “Living one” can See. i.e. “The True Mind” can see these things.

It is LIFE or “The True Mind” which SEES.

The Brain or Eyes can’t see anything…. LOL

If you shut your Eyes.... You can Still SEE...
But you will see things of The processing System of "The True Mind instead of the Earth etc...

The Brain and Eyes are part of an “Interface" which has NO LIFE.

So you must be LIFE i.e. “The Inner True Mind” of one of The “Partitions” of LIFE and LIVE in Your SOUL.

You Can’t DIE..... Only your body can stop functioning…. LOL.

From “The Gospel of Thomas” verse 56 Remember ??? Quote;

56. Jesus said,

“Whoever has come to understand the World
has found only a Corpse,

and whoever has found a Corpse,
is Superior to the World.”

And why did I only see it, in the lower right hand corner?

The Lower Right is the 4th One in Heaven…. You “The Inner True Mind”.

The Square you saw these Patterns in is The Main temporary Library of The “Scratchpad Register”.

The Circle contains The "Running Program" Interface Register.

The “Colour Code” GREEN indicates the "Contents".

Although you think you see these images on Screen, they are actually being displayed in your Soul.
So is everything you see, including this World you refer to as The Species, Earth and Universe.

Thanks for taking the time to look it up. The "Ogdoad" is discussed quite heavily in "The Refutation of all Heresies", predominately in books 6,7 and 8.

Unfortunately there are tons and tons of pages, within each of those three books, discussing the "Ogdoad"…too much to give an opinion on it right now.

I’m still not even sure what the "Ogdoad" is lol… I did a brief search online, to find that the "Ogdoad" were 8 deities, apparently worshipped in Egyptian Mythology.

Yea this is what made me want to vomit, as what is said to be the "OGDOAD" or of the "OGDOAD" is ALL B.S.

The 12 Held Hands forming a Circle (or should that have been written as The OGDOAD to be compatible with the rest of the text ???) and Jesus Danced in The "OGDOAD....

First, this is ZION. Which Can be Seen in Front of you if you know how to see it....

Note the 12 Large Octagons around the 4 Large Octagons in the OGDOAD
These 12 are the "Apostles" (who join One to another i.e. hold Hands).

And Now the OGDOAD in ZION where "The New Jerusalem is. But in this Drawing I am only showing the OGDOAD, Jesus referred to.

The OGDOAD comprises of 4 Large Octagons (in Yellow) and 5 Thrones (smaller Yellow Octagons) These Form a Larger Octagon. (Containing The 4 Large Octagons and the 5 smaller Octagons.)

Various texts against the Gnostics, can be found here

Yes I know…

Rome with its power and authority, decided to eradicate and persecute the Gnostics and destroy their texts. We are extremely lucky, that a few of those texts have survived today. Of course it was the Roman church that introduced the word “Heretic” to begin with, and they branded all those who didn’t go along with their views, as Heretics.

Perhaps this is why some refer to the church of Rome as “The Synagogue of Satan”…

I see the church of Rome as "the assembles of Homo sapiens" or "Descendants of A’DAM & EVE & the Wicked One" who Committed Adultery with EVE.

From “The Gospel of Thomas verse Quote;

85. Jesus said,

“Adam came into being from
a great power and a great wealth,
but he did not become worthy of you.

For had he been worthy,
he would not have experienced death.”

If A’DAM was made in The Image of GOD He would NOT have Died
as GOD does NOT Die.

But it Says MAN was made in The IMAGE of GOD and NOT A'DAM...

This is Why “The SON of MAN” also known as “The MAN Child” has NEVER Died.

It was Jesus the Carpenter who Died, and was raised up again by “The SON of GOD” who is The LIGHT of MAN, (NOT A’DAM) and The LIFE of GOD.

From “The Gospel According to John” Ch.2 verses 19 & 21 Quote;

19. Jesus answered and said to them,
“Destroy this Temple,
and in three days
I will raise it up again.

And in verse 21. Quote;

21, But He was speaking of
the Temple His Body

How can The DEAD Raise The DEAD ????

But as is written Quote;

If Jesus The Carpenter was "The Temple", then the word “I” has to refer to “The Only Begotten SON of GOD” and NOT Jesus The Carpenter.

So it was Jesus “The Carpenter” Who DIED and NOT “The SON of GOD, as "I" or "The SON of GOD" Raised up The Temple that is Jesus “The Carpenter on the 3rd Day.

The Lie told by the Roman church is that The Son of God died for us.
Jesus Preached LIFE NOT DEATH.

The DEAD can do Nothing at All without LIFE.

As Jesus Himself said “Without Me (The LIGHT or LIFE) Ye can Do Nothing.”

The SON of GOD Can’t DIE as He is The LIGHT of MEN and The LIFE of GOD.

It is impossible for LIFE to DIE or LIFE to become DEATH as these Two are “Opposites” and One Can’t be the Other. Again these TWO are OPPOSITES.

a. LIFE or The LIGHT
b. DEATH which is the “Opposite” to LIFE

edit on 20-5-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: Syntax Errors

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

of course i can, your going nowhere any time soon...

edit on 20-5-2011 by ThePunisher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePunisher

Tried your link but comes up with an error.

of course i can, your going nowhere any time soon...

of course I can

?????

your going nowhere any time soon….

Why do you think, I need to go somewhere???

How can I go there if I am already There ???

Are you looking to go somewhere???

The Soul goes nowhere.....

It is Firmly Fixed in "The First Born Soul"...

And regarding the Earth and Universe....

From “The Dialogue of The Savior” parts of verse 132 & 133 Quote;

“Tell me, Lord,
the earthquake that moves the earth,
how does it move?”

The Lord took a stone and held it in His hand.

133. He said, “What is this that I hold in My hand?”

He said, “It is a stone.” He said to them,

“He Who Sustains the earth is He Who Sustains The Heaven.

When a Word comes forth from The Greatness,
It will go to Him Who Sustains The Heaven and the earth.

For the earth does NOT move;
if it moved, it would fall,
but it does NOT fall
in order that The First Word
might not be Annulled,

Namely ‘He is The One Who Established The World,
and He Dwelt in It,
and He received incense from It.’

For everything that does NOT move
I will bring to you,
all ye sons of men,
for you are from That Place.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Finally got through your Link ....

Seen it all before…..

Superstitious Human inventions.. Driven by fear and insecurity...

Can't expect anything else from the Flesh I guess... Very, Very sad...

My Advice for what it is worth….

TRUST The LIFE of GOD and NOT the Flesh of The wicked one.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

you do not know, but still god and his games are finite, the eternal is different to god, you look at something but do not know the nothing or eternal.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Your Words but you are free to believe what you like...
edit on 21-5-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePunisher

you do not know, but still god and his games are finite, the eternal is different to god, you look at something but do not know the nothing or eternal.

Beloved Punisher, all that exists and the illusion that exists inside of you all have opposites: you are refering to the illusion that exists inside of you; yet understand this, When you consume that which is dead (non-existent: a hologram), you make it alive in you; and it will eat away at you until you have been weaned from it.

Why put yourself through such mental torture when you have a much better alternative, which alternative is real and not a projected holographic program you have come to believe? The program you cater to is set up such that when you are born into the world as a baby you are born pure, the world you are born into then takes control of your psyche and starts developing a pattern within you which you become prejudiced to: for you are made a creature of habit, and that habit becomes your reality. You come in with nothing, and start filling that void with what you are being presented with, things that generate experiences within you, which in turn shapes the way you perceive the world and your reactions. All this becomes stored in you; and that which is stored in you becomes you: your sensibility becomes covered with insensibility.

You become conditioned to believe that the world you live in has a material reality, in that all you have to go by are the five senses that convey information about the supposed material universe of your human existence: you come to know the external world by the way these senses present it to you. You were told, In paradise there are five trees whose leaves are not affected by summer or winter; he who will know them will not taste death. He who comes to the realization that the material world is simply electrical signals being observed in the brain, the decoder of the soul that is the paradise spoken of, and sent through the five senses, which represent the five trees, and that matter is simply a corpse/illusion, awakens to the life whom he is: for the material world is nothing but animation, a theater, a wonderfilled syms game (simulation) within the soul.

Dear one, you are too precious a part of the All to subject yourself to such degredation. You are loved! Wake up!!

Peace be with you!!!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

What is Normal ???
Oh you mean by human rules…. LOL .... OK.

Not everyone can see these things, only the “Living one” can See. i.e. “The True Mind” can see these things.

It is LIFE or “The True Mind” which SEES.

The Brain or Eyes can’t see anything…. LOL

If you shut your Eyes.... You can Still SEE...
But you will see things of The processing System of "The True Mind instead of the Earth etc...

The Brain and Eyes are part of an “Interface" which has NO LIFE.

So you must be LIFE i.e. “The Inner True Mind” of one of The “Partitions” of LIFE and LIVE in Your SOUL.

You Can’t DIE..... Only your body can stop functioning…. LOL.

LOL

Man this stuff is cracking me up lol

You sound like Morpheus from the Matrix…

I can almost hear you saying…

“What is real” lol

and

“You think that’s air your breathing” lol

Yea this is what made me want to vomit, as what is said to be the "OGDOAD" or of the "OGDOAD" is ALL B.S.

The 12 Held Hands forming a Circle (or should that have been written as The OGDOAD to be compatible with the rest of the text ???) and JesusDanced in The "OGDOAD....

First, this is ZION. Which Can be Seen in Front of you if you know how to see it....

You mean there’s a way to see Zion and the City of Nine Gates?

This I gota see...

but not with my eyes lol

If A’DAM was made in The Image of GOD He would NOT have Died
as GOD does NOT Die.

But it Says MAN was made in The IMAGE of GOD and NOT A'DAM...

This is Why “The SON of MAN” also known as “The MAN Child” has NEVER Died.

It was Jesus the Carpenter who Died, and was raised up again by “The SON of GOD” who is The LIGHT of MAN, (NOTA’DAM) and The LIFE of GOD.

From “The Gospel According to John” Ch.2 verses 19 & 21 Quote;

19. Jesus answered and said to them,
“Destroy this Temple,
and in three days
I will raise it up again.”

And in verse 21. Quote;

21, But He was speaking of
the Temple His Body

How can The DEAD Raise The DEAD ????

But as is written Quote;

This kind of ties into the Trinity debate and the question “how can Jesus raise himself up if he is dead?”

Of course I do not accept the trinity, as it is defined in Christianity. I believe that Jesus is the “son of God” and that he had the spirit of the God living and speaking through him, as well as his (Jesus) own spirit.

If Jesus The Carpenter was "The Temple", then the word “I” has to refer to “The Only Begotten SON of GOD”and NOT Jesus The Carpenter.

So it was Jesus “The Carpenter” Who DIED and NOT “The SON of GOD, as "I" or "TheSON of GOD" Raised up The Temple that is Jesus “The Carpenter on the 3rd Day.

The Lie told by the Roman church is that The Son of God died for us.
Jesus Preached LIFE NOT DEATH.

The DEAD can do Nothing at All without LIFE.

As Jesus Himself said “Without Me (The LIGHT or LIFE) Ye can Do Nothing.”

The SON of GOD Can’t DIE as He is The LIGHT of MEN and The LIFE of GOD.

It is impossible for LIFE to DIE or LIFE to become DEATH as these Two are “Opposites” and One Can’t be the Other. Again these TWO are OPPOSITES.

a.LIFE or The LIGHT
b.DEATH which is the “Opposite” to LIFE

Yes, only the body of Jesus died. The Son of Gods spirit left Jesus body, to return to the Father. The Father raised Jesus Body and the “Son of God” spirit returned to the body, of the man people called Jesus.

I have already shared my thoughts about why Jesus died for us, in one of my emails to you, so you know where I stand on that subject. As you know I have a different take on it, than what modern Christianity says, but I would rather that people tried to seek the truth out for themselves, rather than me telling them what they should believe. Of course if anybody asks, I will tell them.

For me though, Jesus does not put extra conditions on what it means to believe in him, like the churches do. Jesus in fact tells us, exactly what it means to believe in him, and that it means to believe in the one (God) who sent him.

The most accurate reason for Jesus coming, comes from Jesus own words, when he said “…For this reason I have been born, and for this reason I have come into the world, that I should testify to the truth…”

These are the words Jesus spoke, just before he was about to be crucified. If ever there was a time for Jesus and God, to explain things, regarding his life and death, then this was the key moment to do so. Jesus does of course alluded to his death and resurrection, in other verses in the bible, but the truth is there to be found, for all those who seek it.

- JC

edit on 21-5-2011 by Joecroft because: missing quotations

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Dear Olise,

Thank you so much for your words of Wisdom.

It gives me both great Strength and Comfort, to be reminded that there are others, such as yourself, experiencing this program, who have both understanding, and LOVE for the LIFE of GOD, and are able to Give Sound advice, to those overcome for a short time by this Program.

Sadly I am Not so articulate with the words in English as others are.

You are 100% Correct that ALL are LOVED by GOD, and NOT a Single SOUL is Lost out of His Hand.

To others reading this Thread….

From "The Gospel of Thomas" verse 58 Quote;

58. Jesus said,

“Blessed is the man who has suffered and found Life.”

Indeed there are 5 trees in Heaven, which I have become acquainted with, which I have both seen and experienced. I will show more on this Later.

If I, being the least of All, can Find LIFE then anyone can.

The Suffering is Great within this Program, but there is NO other way to invoke and complete "The Metamorphosis of The Soul" or GOD would have done this in another way.

But when our experiences, through this program are completed we are transformed.

What I have shown in this Thread, is only a very small glimpse of the Workings of The Soul, and the Return of “The SON of MAN", also Known as "The MAN Child" (in Greek ΙΝΙΣ) to our Souls.

But we must keep in MIND not to put our Faith in our Soul, nor in the Flesh but in "The True Mind" only, which is the LIFE of GOD The LIGHT.

From "The Gospel of Thomas"

87. Jesus said, “Wretched is the body
that is dependent upon a body,
and wretched is the Soul
that is dependent on these two.”

Remembering the Soul is a Body too, even though Not in human form, but instead in "The Image of GOD".

So therefore, we Should only Trust “The True Mind” or LIFE of GOD, The LIGHT of MEN (Not A'DAM).

Also from “The Gospel of Thomas” verse 28 Quote;

28. Jesus said,

“I took My place in the midst of the world,
and I appeared to them in flesh.

I found all of them intoxicated;

I found none of them thirsty.
And My SOUL became afflicted
for the sons of men,
because they are blind in their hearts
and do not have SIGHT;

for empty they came into the world,
and empty too they seek to leave the world.

But for the moment they are intoxicated.

When they shake off their wine, then they will repent."

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

You mean there’s a way to see Zion and the City of Nine Gates?

This I gota see...

but not with my eyes lol

Indeed there is....

The Eyes can't see anything anyway it is the Mind which Sees.

Both The Brain and the Eyes are only Components of an Interface between "The True Mind" and its Experience...

Gaze at a Large White Surface and make sure you keep your Eyes fixed on a single point and NOT shift them while you blink repeatedly and rapidly.

At first you may Not be able to stop your eyes from shifting off a fixed location. If this is the case you won’t be able to see what I am referring to easily. It will then require some self discipline through practice to prevent the eyes shifting about.

What you will first become acquainted with in your sight, is “The Eye Matrix” in full Colour.
You may also see in this a number of Coloured Squares ether on Edge (Most Likely) or on their Sides, one inside the other.

Try it and let me know what you see....

The Flesh (Program) is Dead so the Flesh doesn’t see anything including your world as I said only “The True Mind” Sees. In this case “The INNER True Mind”.

There are other ways of seeing this too.

For others reading this Thread here is a Drawing of The Eye Matrix Map stretched out over our whole field of Vision but it can appear smaller, if we draw back from it. To draw back also requires self discipline involving technique.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

…Gaze at a Large White Surface and make sure you keep your Eyes fixed on a single point and NOT shift them while you blink repeatedly and rapidly.

At first you may Not be able to stop your eyes from shifting off a fixed location. If this is the case you won’t be able to see what I am referring to easily. It will then require some self discipline through practice to prevent the eyes shifting about.

What you will first become acquainted with in your sight, is “The Eye Matrix” in full Colour.
You may also see in this a number of Coloured Squares ether on Edge (Most Likely) or on their Sides, one inside the other.

Try it and let me know what you see....

Right now I don’t have any large white surfaces, other than my fridge lol

The Flesh (Program) is Dead so the Flesh doesn’t see anything including your world as I said only “The True Mind” Sees. In this case “The INNER True Mind”.

There are other ways of seeing this too.

I may have to go for option B, assuming it’s easier than blinking rapidly into a white space.

- JC

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Right now I don’t have any large white surfaces, other than my fridge lol

The fridge (outer surface) will be just fine… but you will only see part of “The Eye Matrix Partition Map.”

Stand about 600 mm to 1 Metre away from your fridge but experiment with this distance.

How white is the outside of your Fridge?

The Whiter the better....

Take very careful notice of what you see.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join