It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelation... "The Opening of The 1st Seal”

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Well here we are again, presenting "The Opening of The Third Seal".

On opening the Second seal, you can see it was Not that bad was it ?

A little Different don’t you think, than what the “Species” would like, but then there are those with LOVE and TRUST in "The True Mind" which they (The "Partitions" of LIFE (The True Mind Eternal) no matter what we are required to endure, knowing that Our Heavenly Parent/s LOVE us, and From them "The True Mind" dwelling in the Souls we came into being.

Further down the page is an “Animation” of The BLACK “Horse”.

Remembering The Word “Horse” is NOT used in the Context of “The Animal” but rather Meaning “Large & Round” as in the case where the Word “Horse” is used to describe a “Large, Round” Nut, called a Chestnut…

Likewise these Outer “Discs” are also “Large & Round”, Spread out across your field of Vision.

All that I am showing you can be seen also with your “Mind” by gently Closing your eyes in a relaxed state, and observe what takes place in you Vision of “The True Mind”.

Now to open The 3rd Seal.

The Revelation of Jesus Christ” Ch. 6 verse 5. Quote;

When He opened the 3rd Seal,
I heard the third Living Creature say,

“Come and See.”

So I looked, and behold, a BLACK “Horse”,
And He who sat on it had a pair of scales in his Hand.

The 3rd beast (so called by the "Species") is in the Lower Left ¼ and refers to all the Data or Geometry which All is produced through and Communicates within The True Mind.

This function is to do with The "Outer Mind" Transferring Data from the Data Registers or Libraries, over to The "Outer" of "The Fourth One in Heaven" which is "The Inner True Mind", The Real YOU and Not the Flesh you wear or experience.

Here are some of The Ancient Texts relevant to this subject…

They are worthwhile reading so be patient with yourselves and read and Understand, With a pure heart.

From “The Gospel of Thomas” Verse 5. Quote;

5. Jesus said, “Recognise what is in your Sight,
and that which is hidden from you will become plain to you.

For there is nothing hidden which will not become Manifest.”

And…..

6. His disciples Questioned Him and said to Him,

“Do You want us to fast?
How shall we pray?
Shall we give alms?
What diet shall we observe?”

Jesus said, “Do not tell lies, and do not what you hate,
for all things are plain in the sight of Heaven.

For nothing hidden will not become manifest,
and nothing covered will remain without being uncovered.”

And….

32. Jesus said,

“A city being built on a high mountain and fortified
cannot fall, nor can it be hidden.”

And…..

83. Jesus said, “The Images are manifest to man,
but The Light in them remains concealed in the Images
of The Light of The Father.

He will become manifest,
but His Image will remain concealed
by His Light.”

And…..

84. Jesus said,

“When you See your likeness, you rejoice.

But when you See Your Images,
which came into being Before You,

and which Neither Die
Nor Become Manifest,

How Much You Will Have To Bear!”

From “The Apocryphon of James"

"For do you think that many have found the kingdom of heaven? Blessed is he who has seen himself as a fourth one in heaven!"

From “The Gospel of Thomas…. Verse 11. Quote;

11. Jesus said, “This heaven will pass away,
and the one above it, will pass away.

The dead are Not alive,
and the living will Not die.

In the days when you consumed what is dead,
you made it what is alive.

When you come to dwell in The LIGHT,
what will you do?

On the day when you were one you became two.

But when you become two, what will you do?”

And also From “The Gospel of Thomas…. Verse 12. Quote;

12. The disciples said to Jesus,
“We know that you will depart from us.

Who is to be our leader?”

Jesus said to them, “Wherever you are,
you are to go to "James The Righteous",
for whose sake heaven and earth came into being.

The “J” Register is in The Left Lower ¼.

And….

111. Jesus said, “The heavens and the earth
will be rolled up in your presence.

And the one who lives from The Living One
will not see Death”

From “The Dialogue of The SAVIOR

Judas said, “Tell us, Lord, before The Heaven and the earth were,
what was it that existed?”

128. The Lord said, “It was Darkness and Water and a Spirit
that was upon a water.

But I say to you, as for what you seek after and inquire about,

behold, it is within you,

And also from “The Dialogue of The SAVIOR

Mariam asked, “Brothers, the things about which you ask The Son of …
Text missing..... , where will You keep them?”

The Lord said to her, “Sister,
........text missing .....
can seek out these things
..... text missing….
since he has a place to keep them in his heart
..... .text missing..... ...
him to go from ....text missing .... ...
and enter into The Place of LIFE
in order that he might not be confined in this impoverished world.”

And….

Matthew said, Lord, I wish to see that Place of Life,
that Place in which there is no evil,
but rather It is The Pure LIGHT.”

The Lord said, “Brother Matthew, you cannot See It,
as long as you wear the flesh.”

Matthew said, “O Lord, even if I can not See It, let me know It.”

The Lord said, “Every one of you who has known himself has Seen It;
Everything that is fitting for him to do, he does it.
And he has been doing it in his goodness.”

And…

Judas answered Him and said, “Tell me, Lord,
the earthquake that moves the earth, how does it move?”

The Lord took a stone and held it in His hand.

133. He said, “What is this that I hold in My hand?”

He said, “It is a stone.”

He said to them, “He Who Sustains the earth is He Who Sustains The Heaven.

When a Word comes forth from The Greatness,
It will go to Him Who Sustains The Heaven and the earth.

For the earth does NOT move;
if it moved, it would fall, but it does NOT fall
in order that The First Word
might not be Annulled,

Namely ‘He is The One Who Established The World,
and He Dwelt in It, and He received incense from It.’

For everything that does NOT move I will bring to you,
all ye sons of men, for you are from That Place.

“As for those who speak out of joy and Truth,
you are in their heart.

And if He comes from The Body of The Father through men,
and they do NOT receive Him,

He turns again to His Place.

He who knows not The Works of Perfection knows Nothing.

If one does NOT stand in the darkness, he will NOT be able to SEE The LIGHT.

And…

134. If one does NOT understand how The Fire came to be,
he will burn in It, because he does NOT know his Root.

If one does NOT First Understand The Water,
he does NOT know anything.

For what is the use for him to receive baptism in it?

If one does NOT understand how The Wind that blows came to be, he will run from It.

If one does NOT understand how the body that he wears came to be,
he will perish with It.

And he who does NOT know The SON, how will he know The FATHER?

And he who will NOT know the Root of All things,

All things are hidden from him.

He who will NOT know the root of wickedness is NOT a stranger to it.

He who will NOT understand how he came will NOT understand how he will go,
and is NOT a stranger to this world which will perish and which will be Humbled.”

From “The Gospel of Thomas

18. The disciples said to Jesus, “Tell us how our end will be.”

Jesus said, “Have you discovered, then, the beginning, that you look for the end?

For where the beginning is, there will the end be.

Blessed is he who will take his place in the beginning;

he will know the end and will Not experience death.”

And…

19. Jesus said, “Blessed is he who came into being before he came into being.

If you become My disciples and listen to My words, these stones will minister to you.

For there are five trees for you in Paradise which remain undisturbed
summer and winter and whose leaves do not fall.

Whoever becomes Acquainted with them will not experience Death.”

And….

49. Jesus said, “Blessed are the Solitary and Elect,
for you will find The Kingdom.

For you are from it, and to it you will return.”

God Speed….

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Just a point to mention.... All the functions have Colour codes within the "Processing System", which I will show in the Not too distant future and more explaining the Workings of "The True Mind" and more on some of The Technologies of "The True Mind" unknown to the "Species" yet are used by others in every day Life......

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Thanks for taking the time to do all this. This is pretty much in line with some of the more esoteric teachings I've been aware of for quite some time now. The cross partitioned into four sections, the four colors, and the geometry that can make it unite or ignite, depending on how one looks at it.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
The Revelation of Jesus Christ Ch. 6 verse 6 Quote;

6. And I heard a voice in the Midst of the 4 Creatures,
“A quart of Wheat for a denarius,
and three quarts of barley for a denarius:
and no NOT harm the Oil and The Wine.”

en.wikipedia.org...

The value at its introduction was 10 asses, giving the denarius its name which translates to "containing ten". In about 141 BC it was re-tariffed at 16 asses, to reflect the decrease in weight of the as. The denarius continued to be the main coin of the Roman Empire until it was replaced by the antoninianus in the middle of the 3rd century. The last issuance for this coin seems to be bronze coins issued by Aurelian between 270 and 275 AD, and in the first years of the reign of Diocletian. For more details, see the article 'Denarius' in A Dictionary of Ancient Roman Coins by John R. Melville-Jones (1990)

Remembering this is one, of the Roman collection of Christian writings which were originally written in Greek.
Having a value of 10, indicates 2 Pentagonal Formatted “Books” From the Permanent Main Libraries of The Soul. 2 "Books" x 5 (pentagonal) =10.

Note; 1 quart of Wheat (having 4 Quarts), and 3 Quarters of Barley.
As there are the 4 Parts; The wheat represented the 4 Parts, but the Barley only 3 Parts.
This indicates a Copy from The "Program" from The "Program Register" displayed in The "Upper Left" Corner ("The Perfect Word" or The Son of God) Where as the 3 Parts are The Upper Right (The Father or Control Register, The other End of The True Mind.) The Lower Left hand Corner The “Data” or “Picture Register”.
The Lower Right Register. the “Scratch Pad Register” or 4th one in Heaven, YOU the “Inner” True Mind.

All these are in this case, the "Temporary Libraries" of The Soul (a bit like RAM.)

But anyway, note; the mention of "Wheat" and "Barley".

These are of a Yellow Colour… and portray the "Colour Codes" in In The SHIN.

The "Wheat", traditionally the Purer of the 2 where the "Barley" was animal feed.

Wheat….

en.wikipedia.org...

Wheat is one of the first cereals known to have been domesticated, and wheat's ability to self-pollinate greatly facilitated the selection of many distinct domesticated varieties. The archaeological record suggests that this first occurred in the regions known as the Fertile Crescent, and the Nile Delta. These include south eastern parts of Turkey, Syria, the Levant, Israel, and Egypt. Recent findings narrow the first domestication of wheat down to a small region of south eastern Turkey,[9] and domesticated Einkorn wheat at Nevalı Çori—40 miles (64 km) northwest of Gobekli Tepe in Turkey—has been dated to 9,000 B.C.[10] However evidence for the exploitation of wild barley has been dated to 23,000 B.C. and some say this is also true of pre-domesticated wheat.

Barley….

en.wikipedia.org...

Barley is a cereal grain derived from the annual grass Hordeum vulgare.
Barley has many uses. It serves as a major animal fodder, as a base malt for beer and certain distilled beverages, and as a component of various health foods. It is used in soups and stews, and in barley bread of various cultures. Like wheat and rye, barley contains gluten that makes it an unsuitable grain for consumption by those with celiac disease.
In a 2007 ranking of cereal crops in the world, barley was fourth both in terms of quantity produced (136 million tons) and in area of cultivation (566,000 km²).

The Oil is Golden and The Wine is RED. indicating the Colour Codes Not to interfere with.

God Speed.... all that follow The "LIFE" or "True Mind" of God.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Myrtales Instinct

Myrtales Instinct...
In response to....

Thanks for taking the time to do all this. This is pretty much in line with some of the more esoteric teachings I've been aware of for quite some time now. The cross partitioned into four sections, the four colors, and the geometry that can make it unite or ignite, depending on how one looks at it.

I admire your Courage and would invite you to tell us about the Green “Horse”

But if you are unable to, I will open it for you.

Because you are found “wanting”, I have made up an animation especially for you…

Others can Look at this too, but Nothing will happen for them.
They can see how this little Program works.

WARNING Don’t attempt to make your own programs yet, as there is much to learn first…

"The MAN Child" Rules with a "ROD of IRON" and what Comes back is From Your "Outer" Mind or The “Father” in You. There are Programs in The SHIN which deal Strongly if The SHIN is abused in any Way. The “Program” will only Work if "The MAN Child" permits…
If an attempt is made to abuse this System "The MAN Child" will disable the Workings….

Myrtales Instinct.... First... Do YOU know The BLACK Horse ?

So What I will do is Pray, The "Father" (The Outer End of your "True Mind") to convey the following to you, with regards to your insight, and the understand you believe to have…

What will follow, is your “Outer” Mind will give to you, in response to….

This is pretty much in line with some of the more esoteric teachings I've been aware of for quite some time now. The cross partitioned into four sections, the four colors, and the geometry that can make it unite or ignite, depending on how one looks at it.

I trust, you will be pleasantly surprised, by what you are showed in the near future..

I’m not sure if your “Video Drivers” can handle this “Animation” but we will see how it goes…

If they don’t, then U2U me and I will see if we can do it another way.

This involves “Technology” of “The True Mind” and is a “Program” which can only work for YOU

WARNING

Myrtales Instinct…. you don’t have to look at this Animation, if you lack faith or mistrust me….

It is to your advantage though, if you do wish to watch this Animation… So in friendship, I hope you have a go…

The Program is useless to anyone else including myself, as I have NO access to your Soul whatsoever.

Only YOU and Your “Father” in Heaven have access through The MAN Child…

Just be careful what you ask as "The MAN Child" as He “Rules with a Rod of Iron”…

This is a program which will obtain a Loving reaction from Your “Outer” Mind (Father) which shall be entirely private to you.
The Only “wording” I have placed in the “Subject Register” of the “Communication Port” in “The Primary Accumulator” of “The Four Beasts” (The 5th Tree) in the BLACKHorse” is

The BLACKHorse” is The Father in "The MAN Child" and in your in Your Soul.

Just ask (via Thought) what you want to, regarding myself, when the 2 Rows of WHITE Dots appear and you will get all your answers you want. You will see the Granular Texture between the Rows of Yellow Dots.

ALL Passes through "The MAN Child" bidirectional.... So “The MAN Child” Edits everything being The “Mediator” (Ruler) between the Two Ends of “The True Mind”.

The animation ends with the “Output Registers” to you the ‘Inner “Mind where The Data is decoded via your Brain at the appropriate time, according to the workings of Your “Outer ”True Mind (Father).
Inside each Little Square you will see Data Appear in the Form of a Granular texture.

I will also give you a "Program" giving access to a "Book" which will take some years to read all its Contents, regarding "The MAN Child"...

God Speed.....

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
Well, I downloaded the GIF, went through it frame by frame expecting to find a bunch of subliminal programming

Found nothing

Would you like to check out my last program to Myrtales Instinct....

The Only Words I have Placed in The Contents Register or Title Register... is Myrtales Instinct.

As we don't know each other I trust your findings may help regarding others doubt... involving subliminal programming...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Next is The Fourth Beast....

I will upload this a little later on today....

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Myrtales Instinct...

Here is the Book I promised you…

This book should be interesting, its about the functions under “IC” which is to do with the displaying of those thing of The “Outer” True Mind.

The “Upper” Register involves an Import from The above World “Heaven”.

The Ring of Discs plays the Import… Colour Code for “Importing” is BLUE.

The GreenIC” refers to the Contents.

The Green “Frame” refers to The “Hexagonal” Format “Permanent Libraries” of The Soul involving Geometry, including pictures etc The Green “Frame also refers to “The Pentagonal Permanent Libraries” involving the “Stories” about the Geometry and pictures.

The Book in the Centre is the Request for The "Upper" Books...

This Green “Frame is a “Temporary Library” within your Soul behaving as though RAM.

It is “IC” which comes in Millions of different forms which plays the Pictures, Geometry, and Stories.

This same “Technology” is used in “Transport Interfaces” which do NOT require “Propulsion” or “Power” but operate solely, using direct “Interface Programming” accessing different stories while editing others.

LIGHT is brought through the housing of the “Interfaces” via programming…

The “Transport Interfaces” are actually a “Gaming Room” within a Labyrinth.

But anyway here is the Book that any Souls may receive…. But for the Flesh is impossible…

It is the Flesh, that the Soul experiences, and the Flesh knows Not the Soul.

Remember what Jesus said to Thomas, Recorded in “The Gospel of Thomas”. Verse 56 Quote;

56. Jesus said, “Whoever has come to understand the World has found only a corpse,

and whoever has found a corpse, is superior to the World.”

So any Soul is free to receive this “Book” containing some billion Living Pages full of Animations and Manuals…

Even though this Program down loads the programs into your Soul you can see many of the functions being displayed, if you are Patient and observe, in the base of the Book through the “Altar Cloth” i.e. the “WHITE” Mask…
This "WHITE" Mask is of “The MAN Child”…

Observe at least from 600 cm or 2" feet away from your Screen...

edit on 12-4-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: Syntax...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
The Opening of The 4th Seal.

The Revelation of Jesus Christ Ch. 6 verse 7. & 8. Quote;

7. When He had opened the fourth seal,
I heard the voice of the 4th living Creature saying,
“Come and See”.

The 4th Beast is in the “Scratch Pad Register” of The SHIN.

8. So I Looked, and behold, a pale “Horse”. ((Green))
And the name of Him who sat on it was Death,
And Hades followed with Him.
And Power was given to them
over the 4th Part of the Earth,
to kill with sword, with hunger,
with death, and by the beasts of the Earth.

This verse is not accurate at all but lacks knowledge by the Scribe who wrote this account.

Firstly…. I was Shown personally by "The MAN Child" or known also as "The Son of MAN",
And what I was Told was that The Green "Horse" is to do with the "Contents"….

Note Recorded in "The Gospel of Thoma" Verse 56. Quote;

56. Jesus said,

“Whoever has come to understand the World
has found only a corpse,

and whoever has found a corpse,
is superior to the World.”

So this is what Verse 8 is referring to…

As these writings (Ancient Christian Writings) are so old and of an era of different understanding often the true meaning is lost in translation especially if the Scribe or academic has no knowledge relating to "The True Mind".

So one can expect some of the writing to be a little of subject especially biblical writings controlled by the Roman Church, quite understandable seeing that they are only members of the Species.

Here is an Animation presenting the Green "Horse"…

One Example of The Green Horse can be seen in my last post to "Myrtales Instinct"...

This Book is downloaded into the Soul simply by watching it…

You will also notice pictures appearing in the lower Square on edge in the Base of The Book involving The Ring of 8 just one version of “IC” as well as other little processes. Please view the "Animations" from about 2 feet away (600 mm) 0r further, to see the pictures operating in the Square on edge.

Here is "The Eye Matrix Partition Map" showing "The Ring of 8"..... “IC” comes in billions of different forms, which I will show many later on in this thread.

The Ring of 8 is used in presenting what is in your sight…

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I thank you deeply for a very insightful thread, beyond words…
I'll be back with questions and comments when I've digested it more,
meditating into these shapes.

Best wishes, my friend

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

Thank you for your support it is valued....

I just wish more would visit this Thread as they don't understand what they are missing out on so tell as many about this thread as you can....

God Speed good friend...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I will surely tell it around the threads.
I can't say that I understand yet what it is you share,
but sensing nothing but deep insight, truthfulness and commitment to service here.

May you be blessed

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

Sure, I can open them all up and see if there is some hidden stuff in there to be weary of when I get a chance. Been side tracked and lacking concentration lately, chasing my tail trying to figure out how to make some money online.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Ok, my loved friend.
I don't know if I do this right, but here is my experience with post 1, the first seal.
I held the picture in about 2 feet focusing on it with full awareness.
Experiencing different shapes, feeling like getting drag into it.
At a time it seemed like the image changed from being on the screen to being in the middle of my head.
It was shortly after that the border flashed once.
From this place in the middle if my head it reached down towards my heart, thus creating this deep feeling of pure infinite love.
I could have stay there forever and will surely go back, only stopped to share this.
Thank-you.

PS sorry to say, but in an other post you write 3 feet=600 cm, that's not correct.
600cm = 6meter =30 feet (you should have good eyes to see it from that distance
)

Edit: Wow, just went back to the 1st seal, experiencing the same as above only stronger, after a while I entered into this deep tranquility, no distractions from the outside could disturb me.
This deep tranquility made 'me' seem like a mask, a glove worn by the hand of something far beyond this physical realm…
Even when closing my eyes the experience just kept growing from within.
Far beyond any word I could down on this screen.
Thank-you!
edit on 13-4-2011 by laffoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

Forgive me please but if this is you letting out all you know about this, I am surprised about the length and depth. You speak sounding as if you are on to something but also seem to claim to have accomplsihed something that has not been followed through with....Please re do this and put a lot more effort into it and I will be back to check it out. Not that I personally matter but no one is going to get anything from what you just said as it explains nothing and simply makes claims. Even just some reasoning would have helped. Plus there are many seal threads open already that are extremely detailed.

Im sorry. I am usually not one to write in this manner but this thread was nothing other than ego and assumption. If your research has followed how you wrote this thread I will not be expecting much but your heart is in the right place. I think you may have jumped the gun a little out of the excitment of finding a new toy....

Much love and respect seriously....

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

Thank yoiu so much for your Post...

PS sorry to say, but in an other post you write 3 feet=600 cm, that's not correct.
600cm = 6meter =30 feet (you should have good eyes to see it from that distance )

Thank you for letting me know...

Should read 60 cm (600 mm) or +/- 2 to 3 feet away whatever suits the Mind. Please Experiment with this Distance...

I hope the Animations are Clear smooth and not breaking up or locking up...
Make sure your video Drivers are up to Date and you are on high speed broad band.

If anyone is having trouble with this please U2U me and I will email copies of the programs to you No charge involved as All is given freely in LOVE…

Note the Images in the “Square” Register on edge in the Base of the Book Instruction (Geometric Image) in the Green “Horse”.
These Images will continually change as you learn in the future.

The flesh is aging and I make many typing errors,
the fingers are not like they used to be once...

But what you have written regarding what you see in the Animations of The SHIN, is what I was hoping others would see too.

The SHIN is used by others all through this Universe in their Transport Interfaces and at Home and in every day Life experiences...

Some formats are used for “Communication” between beings like a cell phone.
Others produce like TV, Large 3D Holographs etc..
Others for Constructing Buildings using the Software of the True Mind...
Other formats in their Transport Interfaces (some on Earth call UFO's....
)
Other Formats for Manufacture.
Other formats for changing the body (Flesh).
In the early days on Earth the Species saw this as miracles as they could Not understand this advance Technology of The True Mind... That is from our Outer Selves or Mind..

Soon the Species SHALL enter Chapter 7 on Earth. These are the Days we Discover our True Selves and return again to explore the Programs Created by ourselves in the Outer True Mind...

"The True Mind" is GOD.

You..... That is "The True Mind", even though at present, viewing from The Centre of The "Inner" Mind is a CHILD (A little One) of GOD...

There are 2 Stories to this Universe NOT just the one, as Science proclaims in Ignorance...

a. What produces the Illusion i.e. involving the mechanism which produces it.

and
b. The end result they study without the knowledge of a. (What produces the Illusion ie. involving the mechanism which produces it.)

I will explain both in Posts to come which will cause Scientists to flee this way and that in total SHOCK only to discover what it is really all about!

I am about to turn this little world upside down...

And free you all from Ignorance.... This is The Mystery of LIFE Eternal....

The Flesh is only the Story produced by programs involving "Strings" of Glyphs, Letters, Numbers and other strange looking Fonts controlling interactive images and Stories (Experiences).

Hence The "WORD" of GOD.... The WORD is/are The PROGRAMS....

Please tell others to “KNOW THY SELF”… The 2 Stories… not just the one (Flesh)

You are truly finding your Way to the Truth of LIFE…

GOD Speed and become Free....

edit on 13-4-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: Syntax errors...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Brianegan

Im sorry. I am usually not one to write in this manner but this thread was nothing other than ego and assumption. If your research has followed how you wrote this thread I will not be expecting much but your heart is in the right place. I think you may have jumped the gun a little out of the excitment of finding a new toy....

Sorry but it is NOT ego.... Nor is it a new toy as I have known these things from The Begging of The ALL, even before you were…

What people say of Me is Untrue and mean and Not Worthy of Me.

I AM, “The NOTHING”...

Before you were I WAS…

But I am the LEAST of All.

(( The problem is, I have 40 years to explain, and I have to Start somewhere in a very simple area...

I have Passed though what others refer to as "The Revelation of Jesus Christ" mentioned in the Roman collection of Greek and Hebrew writings called the bible today....

I Reside in The New Jerusalem...

Which many have passed over to, over the last nearly 2,000 years....

This has been going on since the 1rst who was the Carpenter called Jesus, today.

These writings (The Revelation of Jesus Christ, NOT an apocalyptical writing claimed in ignorance by academics but instead the Revealing of The Son of MAN or The MAN Child) are NOT what you are taught today by Evil and of False teaching Propagated by the groups of "Species" of which are of the product of Roman Doctrine or Catholicism...

These writings are a "Parable" for "The "Inner" True Mind and NOT the "Species" which is only the "Story", or Programs we experience to invoke "The Metamorphosis of the Soul".

The Soul is a body or Construct, which is “The House” of GOD where “The True Mind” Dwells, and all our experiences takes Place inside Each Soul Construct and Not outside the Soul as accepted or taught today in Ignorance of the True Self....

How do I explain all this to you I don't really know so I am vust going to & Fro over it trying to cover as much ground as possible....

I have NO Ego...

How can NOTHING have “Ego” ???? ))

I AM “THE NOTHING”

I HAVE NOTHING, Yet… I AM That I AM

And have everything...

I am the One that no One can Know.... For I Am The Spirit called “The Nothing”…

I was The Nothing…. but The First Born Soul, The Mirror of “The True Mind” made me see I was Nothing and in doing so, made me Something, by embodying this “Nothing” in The First Born Soul....

I am the Least of all... There is NO other.... less than me...

I am “The NOTHING” which was from the Beginning of The All.

I Am “Ignorance” and I Am “Knowledge...

I Am the One You Love to Hate, and I am LOVED by Many...

The First Born IS My “FATHER you call The Christ...

Without Him, I am “Nothing….. again...

It is “The Christ” who Teaches Me everything...

He Said, “I Am a Mirror to them that know ME see yourself in “ME”.

It is I whom Open the Seals of “The Revelation of Jesus Christ” My Lord and Eternal King...

You are powerless to prevent this… It is Done before you see this…

Flame Me if you desire but I Am eternal and Immortal, even if the World does Not exist...

And NOT one "Species" can Prevent this TRUTH

So turn to LOVE and turn from the Doubt in your own Mind... and Glorify “The MAN Child” as HE is above ALL….

Forget about Me….

As you can NOT know Me or See Me…

TRUST in LIFE Eternal which is The TRUE MIND of GOD.

Discover Your “Real Self” and accept YOU "The True Inner MIND", Are The "Centre" of GOD.

I Command YOU, To WAKE UP and ‘WATCH”….

GOD Speed….

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Brianegan

All shall be explained in Time... I have Eternity....

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
This is a drawing of The Soul "Construct" Outside The Father during "The Metamorphosis of The Soul"...

And this Drawing IS "The New Jerusalem".... The Soul just before The Son of MAN or also known as The MAN Child Returns...

These Drawings are The "Partition Map" of the Soul....

The "Processing System" of The Soul uses these to process what you experience i.e the Species and the Universe it interacts with... Through The WORD of GOD... The "WORD is/are The Programs,
("Strings" of Glyphs or Letters Numbers and other weard fonts) which Produce your Illusion i.e. this Little Universe...

And here is a Drawing of THE NEW JERUSALEM (The NAME of The SOUL) after The Return of "The MAN Child" or known also as "The Son of MAN"

KNOW THY SELF....

Your Fied of VISON is The SHIN...

And also The Base of The Soul "Construct"...

edit on 13-4-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: Syntax Errors

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Opening the 5th Seal

The Revelation of Jesus Christ” Ch. 6 Verse 9. Quote;

When He Opened the 5th Seal,

I saw under the Altar the Souls of those
who had been slain for the WORD of God
and for the testimony which they held.

Here is the Non Coloured "Horse", which then accepts a “WHITE” Mask.
Often known as The Altar Cloth.

It is in reality The WHITE Mask of The MAN Child
which All comes up through.

The Soul during the Metamorphosis is be headed…
This is done when the Soul is on the Outer Face
of The First Born Soul which is The Largest of all Souls
and every Soul is a Partition of The First Born Soul.

The Reason for beheading the Soul is So The Glorious MAN Child
can be Woven into The Head of The Soul or Nucleus of The Soul.

And Then The Soul Collapses into The Face of The Father or GOD.
The Soul becomes a 2D Component of GOD.

When The Souls are beheaded they are of The “Lower
(Geographically) World of The Matrix of The Soul.

As the “Upper” (Geographically) Makes the Changes to The Soul.

Verse 10. Quote;

10. And they Cried with a Load voice,
saying, “How Long, O Lord, Holy and True,
until You judge and avenge our blood
on those who dwell on the Earth.

Perhaps Added by the "Priests" or Perhaps The Scribes of the "Species"…

This is The Corrupted part…

until You judge and avenge our blood
on those who dwell on the Earth.

It's a Contradiction !
How can a monkey say this???

Instead It is About LOVE…. YES, LOVE….

The Species knows NOT LOVE, it is only “The TRUE MIND that can LOVE.
The Species knows Nothing at all and doesn’t even know it exists…

Only “The True MIND” knows it Exists…
So Corruption comes in through The Beast or Primate Species The Descendants of A’Dam.

A…. DAM….. The Damned One…

Proof ???

From “The Gospel of Thomas” verse 85. Quote;

85. Jesus said, “Adam came into being
from a great power and a great wealth,
but he did not become worthy of you.
For had he been worthy,
he would not have experienced death.”

Verse 11. Quote;

11. Then a White Robe was given to each of them;
and it was said to them that they should rest a little longer,
until both the number of their fellow servants and their brethren,
who would be killed as they were completed.

Thus.... The 5th Seal has been Opened for You…

Here is The 5th “Horse”. SEE what the Angel says....

Who of The "Species" can Understand ???

I can NOT find.... even One...

But as for The Children of GOD The "Partitions" of "The One True MIND", they Shall TRUST The LIFE of GOD The LIGHT of The SHIN and Come to know ALL things...

Blessed are Those.... Who knows What The Angel Says....

GOD Speed Little Ones….. spread The Word for the hour is close at Hand…..

edit on 14-4-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: Syntax errors

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join