It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama May Have Planned Shutdown Last Year With "Malicious" Intent

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
"It was either irresponsible on one hand or deliberate and malicious on the other with intention to bring about a sequence of events that would culminate inevitably in a government shutdown," Senator Mike Lee said on the Senate floor today.

Here is the Link to the video
www.realclearpolitics.com...

Also, Could Obama use the same tactics Clinton used during the government shutdowns of 1995?
Wiki link
en.wikipedia.org...

After the shutdowns Clinton's approval rating soared......

.Also we have Reid saying it all the GOP's fault.

Link to the vid:
www.realclearpolitics.com...

Is Obama attempting to improve his approval rating?

If the government does shutdown, and they approve a budget later on, Will Obama use this to improve his image in the upcoming elections?

Will this tactic work for or against Obama? .

What do you guys think?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
i doubt Obama is really influencing this that much. D&R cant agree, and neither party budges, so its a headlock.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
It's just my guess but I think there all doing it in hopes they each come out looking better then the other side for what ever reason in the end. One thing I'm sure of it wouldn't matter to any of them if this hurts the American people as long as they think they can look good in the end.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
At this point, I think Americans are so fed up with the decline of the economy, the rising fuel costs, unemployment, and wars on three fronts, that this will only serve to fuel their disgust. This more than likely will blow up in Obama's face. And rightfully so, in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by RicoVig

Please, we all know that the D&R are sleeping in the same bed! They just make themselves look like enemies, but when the cameras are off & the press isn't looking, the right hand washes the left hand. This whole shutdown is all about greed & pissing off the Americans even more. They are just hoping that we all rise up, so they can take us down!

What we aren't realizing is this was all planned out. Obama vetoed the budget before it even passed his eyes & he even said he would do it too. Just yesterday, when I got home from work, CNN had these guys announcing they had found a solution. Then a few hours later, here is Obama "we still can't come to an agreement."

GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN. Now we all have to see the consequences!

& because of that, it will make me NOT vote for him. Again. He almost had me with that "Thank you, Satan" crap, but he will not make me think he is Clinton. I was a child when Clinton was in office & I don't remember my family ever having to worry about money & the only time they complained was when the Lewinsky scandal happened, which I believe was meant to sabotage his image.
edit on 8-4-2011 by AnitaCigarette because: *added a paragraph

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Well, since both work for the puppeteers, it's a fair assumption that the conflict is pure pantomime and those who are pulling the strings already have the plan mapped out. If the puppeteers want a shutdown to further their plan, that's what will happen, and the Dems and the Reps will keep up the charade of being in opposition to one another, to continue to dupe the brainwashed public who STILL engage in the Dem/Rep debate, DESPITE all the evidence that there is NO difference between the two.

Both parties follow the exact same agenda - that of the puppeteers, but even here on ATS people don't get it.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Please contribute to the previous discussion:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you. Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join