It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meltdowns in general.....Nuclear,Financial,Poltical, and other wise....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
www.zerohedge.com...

This Stiglitz Guy hes some succunct .....The answer is simple, and im kinda mind boggled because both the elite cabal, and the Hells Angels turn out to be the same old one/ percenters.....
Isnt that ironic?well....
Anyways i am sure some will agree there is sanity in boiling the mess down to chunks we can wrap our heads around.
For the world to be in thrall to a simple 1% of its inhabitants is blasphemy.....looking at it that way, we do all this bombing, fighting, working and slaving even, for the benefit of a mere one percent of our opoulation....The gravey as they say rises to the top.
But when you stand with the other 99% looking up, its remarkable that the system keeps them in check!
Think of it!Only one in every hundred p[eople actually control the other 99...!We work our butts off for that one sonofabitch!
It is funny really how much more power we do have than they do....
When the time comes that we all realise that we are slaves to only a few, 1%, maybe it will be obvious to all what we can do about being heard our own selves...the other 99 of us!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
It's no different now than it has been for thousands of years.

First, when we were all tribal, it was the chief that ran things and got the best of everything (and it's still that way in some places)

Then, the priest caste was the one to get all the benefits (and it's still that way in some places)

Then the kings and queens gained the benefits of those who were under them (and it's still that way in some places)

Now it's those in control of corporations and banks that get all the benefits

Human beings are no different than other predator-class creatures in the animal kingdom. There's the alpha's and then there's the rest.

The GOOD thing is that a lot of people are waking up to that fact and are beginning to use the INTELLIGENCE we have as human beings to cut ourselves away from that way of doing things. And I think that the more things happen, the more that will come to pass.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Thats my fondest hope my friend.
Since i was a school boy, i knew that nuclear power was not the way to go.....Why couldnt these big brain scientists have seen that?
Its bloody obvious that proliferation of the damn things would lead to disaster sooner or later....The waste is worse than having done without the power .
How can one generation of mankind enslave the succeeding generations for aeons to come to the clean up and tending of the wast fuel from nuclear power?
What give us the authority to make that kind of commitment?
We have newer and better systems now.All the old stuff should be shut down and cleaned up before we pollute ourselves out of existance, or is it already too late?

join