It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neutrino radiation and how it makes planets expand *audio*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
A follow-up interview between William Alek and German scientist and professor Konstantin Meyl. Meyl shares with the audience his theory on how neutrino radiation interacts with Earth and the solar system at large. He speculates that black holes are the primary source of neutrino flux, and that stars act as focal points, modulating and redirecting energy to the planets, providing them with an energy that increases their overall mass with time. Neutrinos could very well be the "primary substance" that fuels nature itself, as alluded to by Nikola Tesla. Meyl's research stems from Tesla's work, providing a whole new level of insight from a modern-era perspective complete with well articulated theories, extensive mathematical evidence, and experiments that may actually prove the existence of scalar waves, faster than light phenomena, and even 'free' energy.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I got to say I've never heard about this tell now but it sounds really cool. I'll keep listening to it and learning thanks OP star and flag.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
good vid TC

new topics

join