It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who would vote for Trump?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Here are some interesting positions of his. I wonder if his supporters know about these and if he still feels this way... Do those of you who are going to vote for him know about his positions?

Trump on the Issues

Pro-choice, but ban partial birth abortion. (Jul 2000)
One-time 14.25% tax on wealth, to erase national debt. (Nov 1999)
Tolerate diversity; prosecute hate crimes against gays. (Jul 2000)
For assault weapon ban, waiting period, & background check. (Jul 2000)
We must have universal health care. (Jul 2000)

Opposes flat tax; benefits wealthy too much. (Jul 2000)

No stance on Corporations, Energy and Oil, the Environment, Families and Children

Ok... I can't say whether or not I'd vote for him. It depends on how he CURRENTLY feels about these issues and his positions on Corporations, Energy and Oil and the Environment.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I would consider anyone at this point except Palin, Obama, Huckabee, or Romney. Ron Paul is my first choice.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

hate to inform ya but IMO
Obama will be the last US President.

All future presidents will be appointed
by the United Nations unless there is
a revolution to stop it.
Just my opinion

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Wow tons of replies so quick. Keep them coming and feel free to explain or to contribute any conspiracy theories growing in your mind.

Yes Obama has the lead right now because there are not any other stand out Democrats that seem to be considering and the race hasn't really started yet. It's more name recognition at this point with the republicans because the race has not began yet. The polls are currently favored towards Obama because of those die hard democrats that Obama hasn't completely screwed yet.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by imitator

So your gonna answer my question with a question. ARe you saying his fanbase is the hollywood gossip? dancing with the stars crowd?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by cardicorona

HELL NO!

but then again i am not voting for ventura,palin,kucinch,jndal,romney,huckabee or hilliary clinton
edit on 8-4-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Um, I don't see Obama on your "no vote" list. Are you voting for him?

Just, you know, checking...

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

lol when hell freezes over didnt vote for him last time and sure as heck wont vote for him to be relected
edit on 8-4-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by American-philosopher

So your gonna answer my question with a question. ARe you saying his fanbase is the hollywood gossip? dancing with the stars crowd?

Trump had over 10 million viewers on The Apprentice, and I'm sure most of them where Trump fans, then you have other fan base avenues which can add up into the 10's of millions. His notoriety can add up into the 100's of millions... much more than any candidate running. Huckabee, Romney, Palin are nothing but a speck compared to Trump...

Trump would be the only one that could beat Obama.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

So your saying most of his fan base is from a reality show? I wonder what voting block that falls under??

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

So your saying most of his fan base is from a reality show? I wonder what voting block that falls under??

See now you want to play stupid, and dumb down the reality of votes.... Your Fired!!!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I hope he runs, because he does have my vote. I think what the US needs is Trump. All we have is these career politicians that take bribes and are corrupt, we need a fresh air, someone who is strong, and smart, and busieness savvy, because this nation running really boils down to business more times than not. I think Trump just may be The One, the nation has been longing for. I also like Paul a whole lot, but I think, if they ran seperately, Trump would beat Paul. Based on that, if they both run, Trump gets my vote. It would be the greatest if Trump ran with Paul as VP, with Ventura as Secretary of State. Alex Jones could be the White House Spokesman. Judge Judy could be the Attorney General. While all that would be good, back to the topic, Trump: YES. Trump/Paul: Helll YES!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

the disillusioned
2nd

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
All I gotta say is.....

TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT 2012!!!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I'll vote for the stray cat that live's on his head.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
No he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. He did not struggle to get where he is at. Does he know what it is like to live from paycheck to paycheck. NO MORE RICH POLICTICANS!
I want a smart sensable person who actually wants to try to make a difference.
We need more affordable housing and housing affordiblity. It is time to tackle the issues of poverty and homeless before it becomes the norm. It is best to deal with a problem before it becomes so great;(i.e. Africa); that it is to late too fix.
He seems like a clueless arrogant person.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Wait a minute I just thought of something. You know we are always talking about secret rich people who run the country. What if he is one of them. What if the illumanti is now coming out to rule the country no longer in secret! Honestly when I read some responses about voting for Trump I was shocked this sure does not sound like ATS anymore.
I thought this was against "the man". Well Donald Trump is part of 'the man" and the powers that be.
Seriously is his campaign for real or a Late April Fool's joke?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
So far he is saying the right things. He seems to have balls and since he has money allready Im pretty sure that he is actually doing it to better the country. Id love to see him take on China and some other big nations. But that all being said, im gonna wait a bit to see what else he has to say.

As much as I like Ron Paul and believe that is the direction we need to move into, I highly doubt he will be elected. The way he talks just isnt hitting home with a lot of people. He is real technical with what he is saying. If he dumbed it down a bit for most of America then Im sure he could win but he doesnt seem like the type to do so and I actually look up to him for not changing his style just to get elected. He is who he is and thats one of the main things I like about him.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I'd never give my vote to Donald Trump although he couldn't do any worse than what the current President has done. Only people I think I would actually go out and vote for would be Ron Paul or Jesse Ventura and if by some crazy chance that both of them would be in the running I think I'd favor Jesse Ventura over Ron Paul. Jesse just has enough balls to make decisions without being influenced or steered in a certain direction because of the political party they are affiliated with. We need a President that can actually make decisions for himself, sure one would be foolish to not consult with their Staff for advice, but Obama relies on his Staff to make his decisions for him. We need an actual LEADER that others want to follow not somebodys puppet that only does as he's told by those that serve under him. I'd be happier than a puppy with two peters if both Jesse and Paul were running mates, they would get s#*t done.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Never.

He's a shameless egotistical fool.

We've already got one of those as is.. I am certain Trump has no character.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

All the recent troubles in our society have been caused by the wanton desire for money and power. Why would it be a good idea to have as our president a man who epitomizes these?

No thanks. I'd rather have a plumber as president. Or a bricklayer. The big money guys have had their shot and they screwed up the world royally.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join