It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iron Dome intercepts rockets fired at israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Iron Dome intercepts rockets fired at israel

www.ynetnews.com

Four additional rockets were fired at Ashkelon Friday and three were intercepted by the Iron Dome defense system, the IDF announced, adding that it had bombed the terror cell that had fired the rockets, identifying a direct hit.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Thank God for that. A better solution then the patriot rockets.
Defense Minister Ehud Barak praised the Israel Air Force and the defense industries responsible for the deployment of the Iron Dome missile defense system Friday, commending them for using the system to successfully intercept rockets launched at southern Israel from Gaza.

www.ynetnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
One more arrow in the quiver.

Sure was nice of Sharon to give Gaza to the Palistinians? They return the favor by tearing down the infrastructure the Israelis left and launching rockets into Israel.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

Now Zionist can continue their crimes knowing there will be no consequences, not from International community, and most importantly not from those who the crimes are committed against.

Sad world.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Thats great that it works, but I would like to know what it costs them in rockets to fight off cheap non guided rockets that are just fired in the direction of Israel, not that thats a good thing in any way but the cost of that system must be incredible. I guess you can't put a price on the lives it saves I just hope that they can keep it going while they need it.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by P3ACE0WAR
reply to post by CountDrac

Now Zionist can continue their crimes knowing there will be no consequences, not from International community, and most importantly not from those who the crimes are committed against.

Sad world.

I guess the muslim terrorist who are firing these rockets are innocent.
I hope Israel kicks their asses again like they did afew years ago. and the times before that.

The palestinian muslim terrorist are pests.
edit on 8-4-2011 by TheLogicalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLogicalist

so true...

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLogicalist

Compare the number of innocent women and children Zionists have killed to the number of terrorists.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
They have a right to defend themselfs! Don't they?

ALS

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
lets see how the iron dome does when they fire 15 at one go instead of one by one.
10 real missiles and 5 dud missiles...be smarter

top topics

join