learn more

At MAX: JP Morgan will default on silver within two months LIVE UPDATES

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I went into a little buying freezy
seeing it move close to $40 an oz............I think it will hit there on Monday and it just might not look back..........

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
There are several major changes that will impact the silver markets in the coming weeks. The Dodd-Frank OTC leverage limits, and the new Hong Kong markets. I think both have the possibility to have a big impact. The Hong Kong will open Chinese middle class retail buyers to a non-comex exchange.

Idk if this thought is true, but I was thinking it will soon be difficult for some institutions to use hugely leveraged forex shorts. Anyone got an opinion on that thought?

These two in addition to all the fundamental indications for silver.

If you don't mind doing business with the devil the ETFS AGQ and DGP look pretty nice. SLV/GLD as well. Keep in mind they are no substitute for the real physical product, but they seem a better bet than stocks propped up by market manipulation.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

I went into a little buying freezy seeing it move close to $40 an oz............I think it will hit there on Monday and it just might not look back..........

So did I! I decided to go with $1000 Oz worth ofindian fractional reserve coins. Now Im a bit low on cash
(ah well it's only fiat). I don't do bars myself because in my particular situation if the SHTF I believe my area will turn to barter. We are already setting up a local currency that would have no backing right now, but could be easily transferred to a backed currency if the U.S. dollar totally falls apart.

But everyone's situation is different, depending on what they ultimately want to do with the investment, how much capital they are investing, and what the conditions of your local area will be.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by stephinrazin

There are several major changes that will impact the silver markets in the coming weeks. The Dodd-Frank OTC leverage limits, and the new Hong Kong markets. I think both have the possibility to have a big impact. The Hong Kong will open Chinese middle class retail buyers to a non-comex exchange.

Idk if this thought is true, but I was thinking it will soon be difficult for some institutions to use hugely leveraged forex shorts. Anyone got an opinion on that thought?

These two in addition to all the fundamental indications for silver.

You forgot one: Treasury to stop manipulation of market to stay under the debt ceiling

The Exchange Stabilization Fund (ESF) is being suspended until the debt limit increase. The ESF has long been accused of manipulating the markets through Gold & silver swaps and foreign currency capital inflows.

(un)Official History of the ESF

This may set the stage for another "flash crash" again, but Bullish for silver.

Yes I have been thinking about the closure of highly leveraged exchanges as well (I'm a fan of FOREX and XAU), and think that will have a downward pull on the market initially. A week later about half of the money will be invested in either SLV or physical, both intermediate bullish

In regards to the Hong Kong Mercantile silver opening: Andy MaGuire said that HKMEx will destroy the Silver Shorts (JPM, HSBC).

I agree, but this will not have an impact right away. We still do not know how the contracts will settle. All paper? half paper half silver? all phyzz? After we know that then the silver avalanche will start, probably hitting the markets right on time for Bernake to announce QE3 when the debt ceiling is raised

What I think we will see over the next two weeks is extreme volatility in silver, as these downward and upward pressure forces fight. Towards the end of this week silver may be around $45/oz, then a sharp move into the upper $50's and possible $60.

Before you call me crazy! Lets wait until this week is over

To bad all the sheep are watching Harry Potter. This is much more exciting. (even though Im going to be seeing harry patter too lol)
edit on 16-7-2011 by Skerrako because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

The Banker speaking:

Hello, my name is Montague William 3rd, and what I will tell you may well sound absurd, but the less who believe it the better for me, for you see I’m in Banking and big industry!

For many years we have controlled your lives, while you all just struggle and suffer in strife, we created the things that you don’t really need. Your sports cars and Fashions and Plasma TV’s.

I remember it clearly how all this begun. Family secrets from Father to Son, inherited knowledge that gives me the edge while you peasants, people, lie sleeping at night in your beds.

We control the money that controls your lives!
Whilst you worship false idols and wouldn’t think twice, of selling your souls for a place in the sun, these things that won’t matter when your time is done.

But as long as they’re there to control the masses, I just sit back and consider my assets, safe in the knowledge that I have it all, while you common people are losing your jobs.

You see I just hold you in utter contempt but the smile on my face well it makes me exempt, for I have the weapon of global TV, which gives us connection and invites empathy.

You would really believe that we look out for you while we Bankers and Brokers are only a few but if you saw that then you’d take back the power. Hence daily terrors to make you all cower

The Panics the crashes the wars and the illness, that keep you from finding your Spiritual Wholeness. We rig the game and we buy out both sides, to keep you enslaved in your pitiful lives

So go out and work as your body clock fades and when it’s all over a few years from the grave, you’ll look back on all this and just then you’ll see, that your life was nothing, a mere fantasy!

There are very few things that we don’t now control, to have Lawyers and Police Force was always a goal, doing our bidding as you march on the street, but they never realize they’re only just sheep.

For real power resides in the hands of a fw, you voted for parties what more could you do, but what you don’t know is, they’re one and the same. Old Gordon has passed good old David the reigns

And you’ll follow the leader who was put there by you but your blood it runs red while our blood runs blue. But you simply don’t see its all part of the game, another distraction like money and fame!

Get ready for wars in the name of the free, vaccinations for illness that will never be. The assault on your children’s impressionable minds and a micro chipped world, you’ll put up no fight!

Information suppression will keep you in toe, depopulation of peasants was always our goal but eugenics was not what we hoped it would be. Oh yes it was us that funded Nazis!

But as long as we own all the media too, what’s really happening does not concern you, so just go on watching your plasma TV, and the world will be run by the ones you can’t see!

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Today China will begin selling silver futures that settle in physical silver. The trading will be in 1000oz bars.

+1 for silver

Press Release here

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Skerrako

After hitting $40 on Monday it managed to stay around that mark all week..........Looks like it is again pushing the envelope upward as we head off for the weekend.......

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

We had that nice correction on tuesday and wednesday, were now set up for another spring board this monday. Im hoping for about $45-46 silver by this friday, barring any more civil uprisings around the world

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

any new updates on the JP morgan default? I know its going to happen, its just a matter of when. Still on for Aug 5th you think?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Hey, are we still on for the big JPMorgue default this coming Friday?

Gold hit a record high today, and silver looked good too.

I wonder if we're not underestimating the depths of their pockets and the extent of their power...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Silver is on the move..................This is going to be an interesting week...........JP or no JP

Here is a good tracker for the metals for those interested......

finviz.com...
edit on 3-8-2011 by Cloudsinthesky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Margin hike just anounced on silver.... those B*******!

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Here come the margin hikes. And the fleeing of the CME to be followed shortly. Stay tuned for a detailed update. information is hard to come by right now, but my Wachovia insider is getting me some info soon.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Looking forward to an update... my JPM puts have made a tidy profit, I'm considering closing that position, and getting out while the gettin's good. Not saying they'll make a comeback, it's just that I'd rather lock in profits than get too greedy.

Say, have you heard the rumor that JPM et al, are deliberately taking down the price of silver so the Chinese can buy it on the cheap? Allegedly it's some sort of an inside deal to keep them buying our dead fiat treasuries. Of course the primary motive for taking the metals down, IMHO, is to keep the dollar strong.

EDIT:I just read a newsblip that JPM is recommending gold! That's hilarious!
edit on 5-8-2011 by SuperManny because: I AM GOD!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join