It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virtual Global Taskforce : The Expanding Mission Directives of the War on Terror

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
But they don't need the VGT to do that, and it's not the VGT with their sites that are going to get information that other agencies do not already have.

Corret, they do not need the V.G.T. to do that, but it sure helps.

No, the system is older, it was used by the American census program in 1890, 40 years before the Nazis getting to power in Germany.

The Nazis only realised how useful a good database can be, even if it wasn't a relational database system, if the information is well organised you have half of the work done.

Are you referencing I.B.M. and the Hollerith Card Sorting Machine or something else?

No problem, it's always good to have a civilised discussion with someone, even if it takes me some time to understand what is said.

Yes it is excellent having a decent discussion and expanding the topic at the same time.

So, what changed in Europol, for example?

Well, it was already operating as the European arm of Intelligence, for the United Nations.

Through the European Union.

This widened that scope of influence by leap and bounds.

As America is shifting things so is Europe on into the United Nations.

Power is shifting, authority is being changed to different hands, and money is being made.

Hand over fist.

No problems, I always think that the first things we should do when speaking with other people is to know exactly what we are talking about and if both are understanding what the other person says.

Good to know I did not offend you.

It will be easier if you ask something, I never know where to start, that's why I made so few threads in all these years.

I think you're doing just fine.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
Are you referencing I.B.M. and the Hollerith Card Sorting Machine or something else?
The Hollerith Machine, that was what was used in the 1890 American census and in censuses made in Germany with specific questions about race, religion, ancestry, etc. to help segregate and find the "undesirables".

Well, it was already operating as the European arm of Intelligence, for the United Nations.
That "United Nations" part, is there any evidence that you can show us?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

The Hollerith Machine, that was what was used in the 1890 American census and in censuses made in Germany with specific questions about race, religion, ancestry, etc. to help segregate and find the "undesirables".

Of course.

That is why I included the videos on I.B.M. and the Holocaust and the book.

The Hollerith Card Sorting Machine was instrumental in both the American and German Censuses.

I generally have no issue with a Census it is what the information is done with that concerns me.

Information is power.

That "United Nations" part, is there any evidence that you can show us?

Sure.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Europol

Europol (short for European Police Office) is the European Union's criminal intelligence agency. It became fully operational on 1 July 1999.

The establishment of Europol was agreed to in the 1992 Maastricht Treaty, officially known as the Treaty on European Union (TEU) that came into effect in November 1993.

The agency started limited operations on 3 January 1994, as the Europol Drugs Unit (EDU).

In 1998 the Europol Convention was ratified by all the member states and came into force in October.

Europol commenced its full activities on 1 July 1999.

Europol allocates its resources (625 staff, of these, approximately 120 Europol liaison officers (ELOs)) from its headquarters in The Hague.

The size of Europol belies the fact that they are in constant liaison with hundreds of different law enforcement organisations, each with their own individual or group seconded to assist Europol's activities.

It's headquarters is inside The Hague.

Quote from : Wikipedia : The Hague

The Hague (with capital T; Dutch: Den Haag, officially also 's-Gravenhage) is the third largest city in the Netherlands, after Amsterdam and Rotterdam, with a population of 485,818 (as of May 31, 2009) and an area of approximately 100 km².

It is located in the west of the Netherlands, in the province of South Holland, of which it is also the provincial capital.

The Hague is the centre of a conurbation called Haaglanden (population 1,011,459) and lies at the southwest corner of a larger conurbation called the Randstad.

The Hague is the seat of the Dutch parliament, government and Royal Court (but the city is not the capital of the Netherlands which is a role set aside in the Dutch constitution for Amsterdam). Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands lives and works in The Hague.

All foreign embassies and government ministries are located in the city, as well as the Hoge Raad der Nederlanden (Supreme Court), the Raad van State (Council of State) and many lobbying organisations.

The Hague is also the de facto judicial capital of the United Nations, being the location of its primary judicial institutions.

Underlined and bolded by SKL.

The Hague also houses the International Court of Justice or World Court.

Quote from : Wikipedia : International Court of Justice

The International Court of Justice (French: Cour internationale de justice; commonly referred to as the World Court or ICJ) is the primary judicial organ of the United Nations.

It is based in the Peace Palace in The Hague, Netherlands. I

ts main functions are to settle legal disputes submitted to it by states and to provide advisory opinions on legal questions submitted to it by duly authorized international organs, agencies, and the UN General Assembly.

The ICJ should not be confused with the International Criminal Court, which potentially also has global jurisdiction.

With regards to this we are literally only a few steps from the International Criminal Court.

Quote from : Wikipedia : International Criminal Court

The International Criminal Court (French: Cour Pénale Internationale; commonly referred to as the ICC or ICCt) is a permanent tribunal to prosecute individuals for genocide, crimes against humanity, war crimes, and the crime of aggression (although it cannot currently exercise jurisdiction over the crime of aggression).

The court's creation perhaps constitutes the most significant reform of international law since 1945.

It gives authority to the two bodies of international law that deal with treatment of individuals: human rights and humanitarian law.

It came into being on 1 July 2002—the date its founding treaty, the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court, entered into force—and it can only prosecute crimes committed on or after that date.

The court's official seat is in The Hague, Netherlands, but its proceedings may take place anywhere.

With that we step one more step into Crimes Against Humanity.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Crimes Against Humanity

Crimes against humanity, as defined by the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court Explanatory Memorandum, "are particularly odious offences in that they constitute a serious attack on human dignity or grave humiliation or a degradation of one or more human beings.

They are not isolated or sporadic events, but are part either of a government policy (although the perpetrators need not identify themselves with this policy) or of a wide practice of atrocities tolerated or condoned by a government or a de facto authority.

Murder; extermination; torture; rape; political, racial, or religious persecution and other inhumane acts reach the threshold of crimes against humanity only if they are part of a widespread or systematic practice.

Isolated inhumane acts of this nature may constitute grave infringements of human rights, or depending on the circumstances, war crimes, but may fall short of falling into the category of crimes under discussion."

Next we step to a U.N. address by none other than George W. Bush referencing conspiracy theories.

Quote from : United Nations Website : Search : Cosnpiracy Theories

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Statement
by
H.E. Mr. George W. Bush
President
at
the 56th Session
of the United Nations General Assembly
10 November 2001, New York

We must unite in opposing all terrorists, not just some of them.

In this world there are good causes and bad causes, and we may disagree on where that line is drawn.

Yet there is no such thing as a good terrorist.

No national aspiration, no remembered wrong, can ever justify the deliberate murder of the innocent.

Any government that rejects this principle - trying to pick and choose its terrorist friends - will know the consequences.

We must speak the truth about terror.

Let us never tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories concerning the attacks of September 11th - malicious lies that attempt to shift blame away from the terrorists themselves, away from the guilty.

To inflame ethnic hatred is to advance the cause of terror.

And no government should promote the propaganda of terrorists.

The war against terror must not serve ,as an excuse to persecute ethnic and religious minorities in any country. Innocent people must be allowed to live their own lives, by their own customs, under their own religion.

And every nation must have avenues for the peaceful expression of opinion and dissent.

When these avenues are closed, the temptation to speak through violence grows.

Bolded and underlined by SKL.

Bush Addresses the U.N. - tells the world no 911 discussions

Quote from : United Nations Website : Search : Conspiracy Theories : Permanent Mission of United States of America to the United Nations : Page 3

Address by H.E. Mr. George W. Bush,
President of the United States of America,
at the 61st session of the UN General Assembly,
New York 2006

Imagine what it's like to be a young person living in a country that is not moving toward reform.

You're 21 years old, and while your peers in other parts of the world are casting their ballots for the first time, you are powerless to change the course of your government.

While your peers in other parts of the world have received educations that prepare them for the opportunities of a global economy, you have been fed propaganda and conspiracy theories that blame others for your country's shortcomings.

And everywhere you turn, you hear extremists who tell you that you can escape your misery and regain your dignity through violence and terror and martyrdom.

For many across the broader Middle East, this is the dismal choice presented every day.

Now, please tell me, in your opinion, do you believe conspiracy theorists are the problem?

I'm not speaking about Portugal, specifically, nor am I referencing America, specifically.

I am instead speaking overall as an international community of people.

You see, Bush speaking of conspiracy theories, in an international forum like the United Nations is something which says he knows we know information, it is an admission that we are what troubled him during his Administration, if only because we might actually figure out the connections between his family, the Al Saud family, and the Bin Laden family, if not for things like the 9/11 Commission.

He said we're liars.

He said we're shifting the blame away from those responsible.

He said we're a part of the problem.

He called conspiracy theorists terrorists in that speech.

Again, speaking of the entire international conspiracy theory community, are we the problem?

Or is it Government laying the groundwork through a verbal assault towards eventual laws?

I say it is an international body of people, within the United Nations, getting ready to go after us.

You, me, and everyone in the online conspiracy theory community, however they possibly can.

He was in a de facto sense saying we are a propaganda arm of terrorism.
edit on 4/11/11 by SpartanKingLeonidas because: Adding Depth and Insight Into the Post.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

I generally have no issue with a Census it is what the information is done with that concerns me.
The first concern should be about the type of information, if they didn't asked for religion or race in those Nazi censuses they couldn't have used the information they already had in the way they did with the new information.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Europol
Europol allocates its resources (625 staff, of these, approximately 120 Europol liaison officers (ELOs)) from its headquarters in The Hague.

It's headquarters is inside The Hague.

The Hague also houses the International Court of Justice or World Court.

The Hague has been a centre for peace talks and international organisations for a long time, so it's not surprising that there are more than one international organisation with headquarters in The Hague.

I was expecting something "stronger".

Now, please tell me, in your opinion, do you believe conspiracy theorists are the problem?
No.

Or is it Government laying the groundwork through a verbal assault towards eventual laws?
Put yourself in their shoes, what would you do, would you say "yes, those guys are right, there are evidences that show the US government may have been part of the plot to crash two aeroplanes into some large buildings" or would you say something that showed how the people attacking you are not trustworthy?

I say it is an international body of people, within the United Nations, getting ready to go after us.
I doubt it, first because I don't think the UN is organised enough for something like that without letting many clues behind them, and second because I think governments need conspiracy theorists, for the occasions when the theory helps their intentions.

I see that speech more as a way of pointing that the people against them were wrong than showing that they need to stop that kind of people.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

The first concern should be about the type of information, if they didn't asked for religion or race in those Nazi censuses they couldn't have used the information they already had in the way they did with the new information.

Any information we give out should be considered prior to giving it out.

No matter what Government, no matter the country, no matter when throughout existence.

Not only that but asking why it is being collected, what purposes it will be used for, and why.

I look to the intent behind the origins of everything.

No matter who is asking.

The Hague has been a centre for peace talks and international organisations for a long time, so it's not surprising that there are more than one international organisation with headquarters in The Hague.

I was expecting something "stronger".

Like perhaps this?

Europol and Police Cooperation in Europe (Criminology Studies)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8aae90795e8d.jpg[/atsimg]

Amazon Review :

This research examines the European intelligence agency, Europol.

It looks at the application of the centralized mode of information exchange to the information and intelligence exchange process between Europol and member states.

The data gathered shows whether this agency is the most appropriate mode of data collection, or whether another model should have been adopted.

Or something stronger like this?

The U.N. Exposed: How the United Nations Sabotages America's Security and Fails the World

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3b995d1a6106.jpg[/atsimg]

Amazon Review :

A scorching indictment of the U.N. by a journalist who has done as much to expose the puffed-up incompetents and frauds of Turtle Bay as anyone. -- Rich Lowry, editor, National Review

Eric Shawn has been brave enough to wield one of the first shovels among the ruins of the status quo. -- Christopher Hitchens

Eric Shawn has written a superb book that objectively lays out [the U.N.’s] many faults and failures—a desperately needed step in the right direction. -- Edward I. Koch, former mayor of New York City

Eric Shawn makes a persuasive case that the U.N.... has drifted dangerously astray. -- Rudolph W. Giuliani, former mayor of New York City

Eric Shawn’s explosive book breaks open the world of the diplomatic elite, shows what really goes on behind closed doors and reveals how the international bureaucrats on New York’s East River are an even bigger problem than we ever imagined. -- Sean Hannity

Eric Shawn’s new book is a blistering attack on the world body’s corruption, hypocrisies, greed, ineptitude, scandals and crimes against humanity — and it delivers knockout punches on every page. -- Newsmax.com

If any journalist can expose the U.N. with wit, style, and common sense, it’s Eric Shawn. He’s a pit bull with a pen! -- Ann Coulter

The United Nations is supposed to be a guardian of peace and goodwill. Instead, it has degenerated into a corrupt and cowardly organization. How did that happen? The U.N. Exposed will tell you It is the best investigative work on the U.N. in print. -- Bill O’Reilly

Eric Shawn has been brave enough to wield one of the first shovels among the ruins of the status quo. (Christopher Hitchens)

There are some things I will keep to myself no matter what though.

No.

Put yourself in their shoes, what would you do, would you say "yes, those guys are right, there are evidences that show the US government may have been part of the plot to crash two aeroplanes into some large buildings" or would you say something that showed how the people attacking you are not trustworthy?

That is a fair set of questions.

I guess if I were a criminal like George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, and the Project for the New American Century, I would do just about anything to throw anyone off of my trail, up to and including making those accusers up as enemies, but I am not a criminal.

Most people mistake me as anti-Government which is wholly untrue.

I am however anti-corruption within Government.

Government, take your pick of which one, is nothing more than a functionary unit.

It has a responsibility to do the right thing for those people it protects.

If it abuses that trust it must be examined and or dismantled down to the brass tacks.

As a Boy Scout leader I got a huge compliment from another leader in front of other leaders.

It was suggested that I was one of the few leaders who did not comment negatively.

This is in regards to the higher-up's over our area of influence.

I was shocked and said so and thanked that person for the compliment.

Then I said something which made all the leaders wonder.

I said I was not negative or positive but neutral and therefore took the neutral stance.

Personally, I see far too much negativity in the world, and I try not to add more to it.

The majority of the information I've talked about here is neutral.

After examining both the positives and negatives then I scrutinize in detail.

I doubt it, first because I don't think the UN is organised enough for something like that without letting many clues behind them, and second because I think governments need conspiracy theorists, for the occasions when the theory helps their intentions.

I see that speech more as a way of pointing that the people against them were wrong than showing that they need to stop that kind of people.

Oh, I am not stating they are acting in concert, but merely towards a similar goal.

Making the United Nations a bureaucracy over the entire world to reduce nationalities.

A large part of their mission is to reduce national sovereignty and make the U.N. become more needed, funded, and more so a governing body over the entire world, including eventually a world currency, with no national currency, which falls under the R.F.I.D. chip program and going into the cashless society.

A few threads I've written on the topic :

Fifth Column Movement : The United Nations, Your Country, and Defending Your Rights...

...and...

T.S.A. : Birth of A Monster, Coup Against American Rights, F.E.M.A. Started and D.A.R.P.A. Finished

...and...

Divide and Conquer : Political Ideology of the Power Elite, Selling The Peace, War Is The Motive

...and...

U.N.S.C. and 2012 : Political Ideologies, Nations United, and Views on Terrorism : Conflict Earth

I hope that helps clear up any information for you.

Brodie Panlock's law: Workplace and cyber bullies face 10 years behind bars

The above article is a perfect example of widening scopes of mission directives.

While I detest bullying and I am a bully-buster this new direction puzzles me.

Only as much as how do you prove a workplace bully?

Most bosses are the workplace bullies.

And cyber-bullying is still a new trend so they are testing the waters with this as a new tact.
edit on 4/12/11 by SpartanKingLeonidas because: Adding Depth and Insight Into the Post.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Like perhaps this?

Europol and Police Cooperation in Europe (Criminology Studies)
Or something stronger like this?

The U.N. Exposed: How the United Nations Sabotages America's Security and Fails the World

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3b995d1a6106.jpg[/atsimg]
No, a really strong connection, besides the location.

Most people mistake me as anti-Government which is wholly untrue.

I am however anti-corruption within Government.
Many people use that "mistake" to make people into something they are not, it's easier to point to someone and say that he/she is an anarchist (for example) instead of saying that he/she is someone that thinks the political system needs to be cleaned from the rot it has accumulated all these years.

Oh, I am not stating they are acting in concert, but merely towards a similar goal.
OK, now I understand what was missing from my understanding of what you have been saying.

Making the United Nations a bureaucracy over the entire world to reduce nationalities.

A large part of their mission is to reduce national sovereignty and make the U.N. become more needed, funded, and more so a governing body over the entire world, including eventually a world currency, with no national currency, which falls under the R.F.I.D. chip program and going into the cashless society.
I don't think things will go that way, but sometimes I am too much of an optimist.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

No, a really strong connection, besides the location.

Okay, well invite some Europeans in, and we might see some of those.

I've got a few I can invite and I've invited one or two already.

There has been a lot of ATS threads speaking on the virtual and online world coming under attack.

This is only one of a few I'd done on that specifically.

The World-Wide Web of Surveillance of Your Online/Offline Activities

Like the one above from a few years back.

Many people use that "mistake" to make people into something they are not, it's easier to point to someone and say that he/she is an anarchist (for example) instead of saying that he/she is someone that thinks the political system needs to be cleaned from the rot it has accumulated all these years.

Of course.

Most people make that mistake.

And I've seen some pretty dirty individuals try me.

I Am Not An Anarchist, Nor A Traitor To My Country...

Someone did just that to me in real and I made a thread on it the one above.

OK, now I understand what was missing from my understanding of what you have been saying.

Awesome.

I don't think things will go that way, but sometimes I am too much of an optimist.

I've been researching this extensively and it is going that way.

Look at all of the countries involved in all of the information I've supplied.

Each one of them through I.B.M., Destron Fearing, and the World Bank are doing this crap.
edit on 4/12/11 by SpartanKingLeonidas because: Adding Depth and Insight Into the Post.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join