It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I dont know if anyone has posted this yet but....strange lights during the 7.4 aftershock in japan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Cant wait to see what you guys think of this one youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Posted numerous time... It's a natural phenomena. Earthquake, electromagnetism, etc.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Interesting video! But as it says in the comments, it could just be an electricity transformer. However, I'm not fully inclined to believe that!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Its called Goku going Super Sayain....DUH!!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
It is a power outage of some kind, you can see the lights going out in another version of the video.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
OMG! This is only high line wires and transformers shorting out come on, really?!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Posted numerous time...

Consensus said its electric sub station blowing...

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ajniss

What's up are you shy or something?

Posting videos, links and video links - ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of a video, please post the video or a link to the video, a description of the video's content, and one or two paragraphs offering your own opinion on the video. This will help inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.
edit on 1/4/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Im not shy why should i post a page long posting? Its nice and simple

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajniss
Im not shy why should i post a page long posting? Its nice and simple
lol because its the rules where you posted your thread at.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Okay im going to make a page long posting about this i feel how dumb this is. Wow theres rules for posting on here anyway here we go. I see a video on you tube that looked interesting and i posted it on ats if i see some mods on here that didnt like it they would have deleted my posting which i didnt care about if they did, So now heres the discription on the video some lights looked cool during the japan quake turned out to be a transformer blowing up. Oh i guess i can fill some smiley faces i think that will fill the page
Its people like you who i really dont care what you think if the mods had a problem wiht the posting take it down I dont care i just thought it was a cool video ive seen postings on here that are not a mile long

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Mods if your seeing this posting deleted it i dont care if some nerds want to be a$$holes they can i could really care less

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Mods if your seeing this posting deleted it i dont care if some nerds want to be a$$holes they can i could really care less
lol thanks my x wife agrees with you 100% but yet she is alway trying to have sex? anyways if you try the new search next time you mite not be attacked by us nerds, rock on bro.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Maybe instead of being on these sites pay attention to your wife more i bet shes blowing some dude right now

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Maybe instead of being on these sites pay attention to your wife more i bet shes blowing some dude right now
Well, maybe she died last year in a car wreck but anyways I was the tard that left her because I was tired of fighting with her about playing in a band with my friends every night and all that.so spending time with her wasn't very fun.My wife now is cool but I don't think she is that cool to have sex with my x and me if my x was still here.anyway more about you, it sounds like you could use a friend

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Not sure about lights but according to this video just posted, something strange has washed up on a Japanese beach.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
Not sure about lights but according to this video just posted, something strange has washed up on a Japanese beach.
lol what is that? you should make a thread about it, it look strange but I don't live by the pacific ocean

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by FarBeyondDriven69

Ok I have started a thread on the creature as requested. www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join