It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military will be paid.... 1/2!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acid_Burn2009
I did read it, hence the reason I called it cockamamie, half baked and crazy.
How about staying on the topic at hand here please and stop trolling with crazy theories.
Thank you, drive through.

no offense to you but I do find
the 2 threads connected.

As what is determined at this meeting
will directly affect ALL Government
Personnel including military.

That is not trolling, that is making
everyone more aware of the behind the
scenes playbook.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
reply to post by Acid_Burn2009

Conspiracy Theory or no Conspiracy Theory.. I don't think it really matters at this point..

The USA is about 2 inches from "Game Over"... and there are no continues left...

I agree with you but not because of some ridiculous NWO theory.

I will expound a little later, I have to get ready for work here...stay tuned for more.

Dang this was getting good too...

edit on 8-4-2011 by Acid_Burn2009 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Why does the government insist on giving the military half pay and then turning around and giving the bankers full interest payments on the national debt?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acid_Burn2009

I agree with you but not because of some ridiculous NWO theory.

I cant wait for his non ridiculous NWO theory.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Acid_Burn2009

I'll say the NWO theory would make sense out of the total blatent and almost un-natural stupidity being/that has been displayed over the past decade...

Then again TPTB may just really be that completely brain damaged...

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
This sounds like a good reason for a military coup. Have the military take back your country from those bums in office!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
So, spread the military thinly across the globe, cut their pay and then basically ask "whatcha gonna do about it?"

This is wrong on so many levels it boggles the mind.

It sounds like there are more than one up in the ivory towers who shares Henry Kissinger's view of military personnel:

"Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy." Henry Kissinger, quoted by Bob Woodward in The Final Days, 1976

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Cusp
This sounds like a good reason for a military coup. Have the military take back your country from those bums in office!

lol
I doubt that happens.
The Military Industrial Complex
makes them rich.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by bozzchem
So, spread the military thinly across the globe, cut their pay and then basically ask "whatcha gonna do about it?"
This is wrong on so many levels it boggles the mind.

yes, it is SOOOOO wrong.
But it is pure tangible evidence
that soldiers are slaves to
TPTB as well as citizens.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
This is bull$hit..they're making it almost impossible to not hate them. The whole govt needs to go. These few are sucking us all dry like the parasites they are. Warmongering, fear mongering, hatemongering greedy sons-of -bitches. From soldiers no less? It's not bad enough that we can't even give these men and women the medical care and treatment they deserve after returning home. They'll do it, and the longer they do it it's that any more nails in their coffin. How many of those soldiers are going to side with the govt when martial law is declared? They're making themselves enemies of our armed military. I swear, how does a revolution begin? Who is that 1 person who will be that catalyst to set it all in motion? It's time to clean house ppl. Just like cleaning house the longer it's left the harder it is to clean. I, for one, want the country I was promised when I was little and none of us should settle for anything less.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Nobody seems to have a grasp of the overall picture here...

Even IF the US gov does shut down and this blows over and you all escapes "relatively" unscathed, you're still royally screwed tbqh. You all are starting to feel the grip of your vices now, but mark my words. Come the next "budget" plan, it'll be a free for all in the US.

We're facing escalating food prices globally and it'll only climb higher exponentially. I think something like up to 40% of Russian and Chinese wheat crops were effected by droughts last year. Who is to say what's in store this coming season although things seem to be showing signs of stabalization in terms of Chinas argriculure but who's to say what "freak" natural occurances could strike which could quickly change things once again ESPECIALLY considering the surge in terms of "superstorms" and floodings and unusual weather occurances happening the globe over.

Add to that now the claims that corn reserves are at a 15 year low and weakened crops, expect prices to only continue to surge.

Gasoline! There was "speculation" being thrown around that oil/crude prices could hit $200+ mark for Novermber-sh. Again, you'll feel the crunch on your pocket to try to get to work, as well expect this to amplify the surge in costs for food and produce.

Now throw Japan in the mix. Interesting article posted just under an hour and a half ago...
www.fwi.co.uk...

The really rattling thing was what I heard on CNN earlier this morning. That this isn't even the budget battle to be worrying about. The next one they're going to have to try and figure out how to cut trillions?!?! (couldn't have been an error since it was repeated multiple times) Again, this was on CNN earlier and with/if the stakes are that high come next budget battle you can bet holdouts like the one we're about to witness now will last MUCH longer. Take that into account with everything and I'm sure others could chime in and list and link dozens and dozens of other factors which cite rising prices due to X, Y, or Z and you'll see where I'm coming from. You think you're feeling the pinch now?
edit on 8-4-2011 by Nastradamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by LastStand

I posted this thread earlier...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now for the ATS members who are us military active.....

To survive get ready to 'play' the system... I am saying it point blank.... right now...

can you have an emergency and withdraw all your cash

stop all automatic withdraws... pay in cash

now... to sailor proof it

rent... pay in cash...
car... pay in cash
water... pay in cash
electricity... pay in cash

All credit cards... pay in cash and do NOT with draw from it...

next....
go to your local relief society and try and get them to pay any bills you have now... (why you have no cash)

next go to JAG.....(or legal)

This is important very important....

I _________________________ (put your name here) do request sir the paperwork to enact the soldier sailor act due to my non-pay.

Bring your bills....

Car, rent, credit card, ect....

you then fill out the notice that you are enacting via JAG this act for next month.... Do not put it off, send it to the debtors with copies for jag...

I believe you can use the offices phone number for the debtor to call with your jag rep dealing with them...

Yes you are having jag represent you in these matters... they have to because it is their job...

The Soldier and sailors relief

Note: On 19 December, 2003, President Bush has signed the “Servicemembers Civil Relief Act,” new legislation to help ease the economic and legal burdens on military personnel called to active duty status in Operation Iraqi Freedom. Authored by Veterans’ Affairs Committee Chairman Chris Smith, the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act updates and strengthens the previous Soldiers & Sailors Civil Relief Act of 1940 (SSCRA). For complete details, see Servicemembers Civil Relief Act, Simplified, and Servicemembers Civil Relief Act in Detail.

and when discussing this with witless officers...

"I want to maintain my financial responsibility"

I am NOT giving legal advice I am only say what I would do....

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I think its hilarious that so many people said "Well, just dont show up for your job!"

And these are generally the same people that were calling the teachers in WI greedy and lazy when the same thing happened to them. I guess its different when the shoe is on the other foot, eh?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
so, will the landlords and bill collectors out there wait til our soldiers get paid? HELL FRIKKIN NO!
These soldiers should be the FIRST to get paid, not thise morons in congress and the senate, you know they will collect their paychecks....scumbags

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Ucabearbone

I don't feel sorry for soldiers not getting paid.

I find it funny how this bothers people more than the idea of basic services not being available.

These same folks will probably never complain about how the government rapes them by funding these illegal wars with their tax dollars.

Nevermind that the money itself isn't even there!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by getreadyalready
Let some well-intentioned volunteers come back in and set up a new one.

that is actually already underway.
But by the most evil bunch of
criminals on the planet.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

George Soros is in meetings all weekend to
transition from a US Republic to a NWO.
This will effectively kill the US Constitution
and the US Dollar.

The shutdown is staged for the destruction
of America.

Your and everybody else's future is being
planned and you are not invited to attend
and you cannot vote on it either.
Welcome to the NWO.

You sir, are a bloodthirsty tick. You come into a thread and suck the life out of it and infect it with your NWO Soros disease. Just lay off! Unless you have advice/condolences for this person, please keep it to yourself. This isn't a place to spread your threads. I don't see why your posts aren't deleted like everyone else's who go off topic.

That aside, I really hope something happens so that soldiers can be paid. If not, BRING 'EM HOME! I preach about defense only military and this is a perfect example. If we wouldn't have gone in balls to the wall on these last 3 "conflicts"--read--WARS... we'd have plenty of surplus for our troops and personnel.

I say, give everyone who is responsible for this stalemate Social Security/minimum wage pay with no insurance and NO PERKS and let them struggle like most of America. That'll end it quick.

Or... boondock can just call up good ol' Soros and have him stop it all mid-step and implement his grand NWO.

edit on 8-4-2011 by donatellanator because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

I find it funny how this bothers people more than the idea of basic services not being available.

These same folks will probably never complain about how the government rapes them by funding these illegal wars with their tax dollars.

Nevermind that the money itself isn't even there!

youre pretty pathetic is all I have to say
If you cant stand BEHIND our troops, please, I'll help you stand in FRONT of them!!!!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

Yeah, because we totally agree with the pointless wars.

Way to lump all of us in with the garbage government. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Well at lest you got to see yours this is what MY pay said to me.

Message NA14

We are Sorry!
Due to DFAS system maintenance or high volume, your Account Statement
is currently unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Please try us again later or select Main to view other options.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by LastStand

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/04deec761958.jpg[/atsimg]

We the people are the rightful masters of both the Congress and the Courts - not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution... Abraham Lincoln

Military Retirees Get Pay Cut

The first impact was to the active military who were given the smallest pay raise since 1962, smallest raise in almost 50 years. The raise they received was 1.4%, which was a raise, but was also the lowest amount allowed by law. The other impact was on the military retirees, who for the first time in almost three decades were not given an annual cost of living raise.

At this point I could say that’s the story and it ends there, but it doesn’t. This week a notice was sent to military retirees, myself included, stating that due to new changes in the tax laws we will see a decrease in our retiree paycheck. That’s right, a pay reduction.

The combination of the first no cost of living increase in almost thirty years and a tax increase resulted in military retirees receiving a pay cut. For myself it’s a $53 pay cut, which may not seem like much to some people, but my issue is not about money, it’s about honor, integrity and honesty.

pointofviewbyyou.blogspot.com...

I have to say that my Grandma told me tonight that the only time she has ever seen this action was right before the last great depression...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join