It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video- Jesse Ventura on Al Jazeera *Must Watch*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Enjoy!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I just finished watching it, I like seeing longer and longer interviews, the short ones just don't do the issue much justice. I hope the big wigs in government start to see that people are waking up even more these days. It is my hope that the corruption and dissent towards the American people is nearing an end, or at least getting the wheels in motion to correct the wrongs perpetrated against us all.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Majestic Lumen

I second that. This is the best Ventura interview I've seen, simply because he had time to talk. I watched him on The View and on an ABC segment, and there just wasn't enough time for him to talk. It was sad...on ABC he started talking about 9/11 and the interviewer then cut to a soap opera clip he was in, totally trying to discredit him. I just hope more and more people continue to see past that kind of stuff.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
When did Al Jazeera start defending US administrations? I don't watch it but I never thought they were just an extension of CNN.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Just finished watching the interview and i love Jesse Ventura for what his value is as a supposedly free thinking researching whistle blower. But it seems in every interview its all the same rehashed stuff and he stumbles over some replys..... like how this veered into attacking iraq after 9/11 but that was long after afganistan which was the search for bin laden, then at the end with HAARP the tsunami was caused bye a large earthquake off the coast was it not, it didn't just appear from no where. Where in the interview its as he's claiming that HAARP its self did that. I dunno still a fan for getting stuff out there but he needs to wear a different jacket and agree to answer some different questions. Still good though...

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
intersesting about the northern lights talking about HAARP,

loved it when he said about the usa turning into lemmings being marched off the cliff without looking left or tight

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
`I have been following Jesse for years. I can attest to following many of his trails he gives to be found. Believe him, for he has the knowledge.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
United States actually turn into lemmings.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Nice video, I like Jesse very much as he dares to bring awareness of our corporate government dealings at home and abroad.

My daughter loves his shows too, but last night she had a dream that he had an "accidental death", I told her that if he keeps making our corporate government mad it may just happen.

new topics

top topics

join