It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has 'The Nightcrawler' Returned?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Has 'The Nightcrawler' Returned?

Very strange videos taken in 2008 and in late March 2010. What could these 'things' possibly be...or is it simply a hoax? Is this worthy of continued investigation?

In 2008, a CCTV video of a 'stick person-like' creature walking through a San Diego, CA residential yard was recorded and went viral on YouTube. It was dubbed 'The Nightcrawler' and was investigated by at least 2 parties (each with an opposite opinion as to authenticity). Now a recent sighting in Fresno, CA has raised more questions, including...has 'The Nightcrawler' returned?

Mod Edit : Posting work written by others.– Please Review This Link.

edit on 9-4-2011 by xpert11 because: Mod note , add external source tags

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Has discussed before : www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
A couple days ago there was a thread on Dwarves and ancient civilizations and that a certain group of native americans, the hopi maybe?, have legends in their history of these so called "stick people".

The natives claimed them to be violent in nature.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
The original was beautifully done, except if it was real which I don't believe it to be.

The second video was done by a horrible copycat hack with no talent at hoaxing at all!
PUPPET

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Debunked... It's MC Hammer and his cousin.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

I personally don't know what to think of this video but this guy did a second video to get an approximate size of these creatures and they were quite small.He also adjusted the video to a setting to check for strings or ropes and found there was none,for what it's worth there are some really strange things happening at night so I can't discount the possibility that this could be real........strange days

edit on 8-4-2011 by TWILITE22 because: sorry it didn't embed,I will try again

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I honestly dont know how anyone can take the vid seriously..

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cynicaleye
I honestly dont know how anyone can take the vid seriously..

Hey, if you have respect for MC Hammer you kind of take this stuff to heart. OK?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Thread closed please leave your thoughts on the earlier thread.

top topics

join