It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Articles of Impeachment Ready For Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Call your senator!!!
House supports.

Bruce Fein

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Where was this douche when Bush was in office.
A little too late.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Analyze76

get ready man. the lovers will come and criticize your source! when i use info wars, they dilude the thread by arguing the source instead of the issue. this article comes as no surprise but he wont get impeached...the agenda is forthcoming, and he is a part of it.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
the only way to get rid of obama is to vote him out in 2012.

all of the threads like this one and the birther issues and hes insane etc means nothing.

there is no way they will ever remove a sitting us president.

VOTE IN 2012 AND VOTE FOR THE OTHER GUY/GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Clinton was impeached but he was still in office and as far as I'm concerned it's like getting a written warning at your office...and look at Cliniton now...he's just as popular..

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

I disagree. Bruce Fein worked for the Reagan administration's Department of Justice and Ron Paul recommended he be on the Alex Jones show. This is serious and HAS BEEN gaining traction while Obama golfs.

He launched a war on UN orders.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

You do know Bill Clinton was impeached right?

Despite the American population's general disapproval of a trial, reflected in poll after poll, Congress moved forward with impeachment proceedings and on Dec. 19, Clinton became the second president in American history to be impeached.

www.infoplease.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

you mean impeachment? Never happen, the politico's wont allow it.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Well if Obama was taken out of office we would get old Joe Biden as a replacement. Another Moron.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

yeah man they impeached him but considering clinton served 8 years the impeachment meant little

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
All the Obama haters simply need to vote.
Next year is where you can remove him without birther claims or SS claims or Nazi claims, or communist claims. Just vote.

Actually it doesn't matter. The agenda will in all likelihood still be adhered to. I don't think it matters who is elected these days.

edit on 8-4-2011 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

Dont you worry your pretty lil head...the vote will come out, and we can watch his scrawny ass leave. ( hey obama, dont let the door hit you in the ass on the way out)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
reply to post by neo96

You do know he was not convicted, right? Do you know the difference between impeachment and conviction?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
reply to post by neo96

You do know he was not convicted, right? Do you know the difference between impeachment and conviction?

Clearly I do, for someone to respond with nothing better to add than a difference between two words is ignorant?

Congress moved forward with the impeachment hearings. There 2 of 4 articles of impeachment, the votes evenly drawn, in went to trial, a Senate trial in 1999 . Lucky for him, he was acquitted.

So yes, I do know the difference, but Im not so sure you do? Having to ask a question in hopes for a response...I think re-runs of sesame street would do you loads of good~

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

If they're going to impeach Obama, they better charge Bush and Cheney as war criminals. It's funny how republicans our always there to impeach democratic presidents, yet they turn a blind eye to one of their own. For anybody to back any of these party systems including the tea baggers is like supporting the slave owner. People bitch and complain about government policies and bail outs, yet they still support one party over the other. This whole party system is so hypocritical, self serving and benefiting the corporate and banking elite. There's a reason they don't vote on term limits. They're expectation is to have their seat for life. The only government officials I know who serve for life are dictators and supreme court justices. And don't think they're not closely aligned!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

All too correct.

The last 20 years or so it has just been a case of "same dog, different leg".

You know, the leg they raise when they mark their territory!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

As much as I do not like the idea of him being re-elected, I cannot see anyone from the GOP being elected.
Who's going to run opposed to him? The options are even worse! It's the lesser of two evils.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

See that is not good enough, with all the crap I have taken I want to see him executed!!!!! and that #$@! of a wife of his also.!

top topics

join