It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Governement shutdown is a good thing.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I know all of you are thinking our end is near. Don't be afraid of changes. Anyone who believes that the national debt can be paid back are fooling themselves. It will be a forever ball and chain unless of course we wipe the slate clean. There is serious issues that I believe can never be fixed. I mean good god why aren't we pupping our own oil? We shouldn't have to buy resources that our own land can provide. We are strangling ourselves we're bleeding out here. I'm tired of this 3 ring circus of fat cats on capital hill who make 6 figure incomes complain of not having enough money. Lets cut their wages for a change! The government doesn't invest in the USA anymore. It use to be a 2 lane highway, but the government hasn't been doing that. they setup roadblocks to keep the money flowing one way. Cut off the blood flow so there is no return and guess what? By doing so you can't possibly expect anything good to come out of it. No blood flow means certain death. That is exactly where this road ends.

join