It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do u have a guide/higher-self /entity?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I swear i thought i posted up how i met my guide, but i guess not. But i did mention him in some of my other threads. So i met him/ heard his voice in my head the day i became acquainted with him. This occurred after i had given thought on the grays. Whether or not if they are all bad. I finally came to a decision that just like us there are good and bad ones (self serving), after alot of research. December 2010 was the first time i even payed attention to this voice in my head. It began with me telling my self in my head, "I renounce my self." And the response back in my head was something, "forgiven."

Two months later, Feb 13, 2011.
His voice was nice; it had a respectful/elegant/ proper tone to it. His voice was kind of deep in a way. He said in my head, "Thank you for joining us." I decided to try and continue the conversation. I then said, "Joining Who?" He said, "You know." I Thought of the grays because it was the first thing i thought of. Maybe something else. It was kind odd, but kind of confusing in a small way...

The very next day, valentines day, a very interesting event happened right before my eyes.
The even happend below, happened in the morning around 7am ish...
I decide to close my eyes again. I lay there and stare into the semi- darkness of my eyes. About 39 seconds i start to see an outline of what seemed to be an outine of a gray being figure, but it was again a shadow figure. He notices im looking direclty at him. We stare at each other for a short time. I didn't feel scared it was like oh ok, its there. Then he backs away and disappears away into the right side of my vision.

I closed my eyes again. I just stare into the semi - darkness of my eyes; my blanket was covering my face, but there was some light. Anyway, around 30 seconds, i start seeing these shadow beings/figures. They come from my right corner side of my eye view. They were not flat. They seemed to be 2 or 3 dimensional beings. They were about 5-6 feet tall, and they were also quite thin for their size.I myself is about 5 ft 4. They start making they way around my bed slowly; i know my bed cause they were like they were walking around an obstacle, which was my bed. All of them walked slowly in a line. I didnt freak out, i wanted to see what would happen, and i kept my eyes closed, so i could see them. My though was 7 of them.

They eventually came to my left side of the bed, and when they stopped they all stared at me. I did not see their eyes for they were just shadows. But you know when someone is staring you can feel it. They probably stared for 10 seconds. The one closest to me in line, then he picked up his long thin arms, brang his hands into a fist and kept one finger pointed. He seemed to be reaching out to touch me. I didn't know how many fingers he had cause when a shadow merges there are not separations, like it mixed or blended in with the shadow...Hard to explain. Anyhow, I did not feel him touch me, i did feel he tried to touch my forehead area or chest area, hard to tell when your eyes and closed and the only thing i saw was the shadow beings. No outline of anything else. The background color of this sight was a grey/tan-ish color. After he "touched" me, he brang his arms back and rested them against his side. Then i felt like these other beings in a line, were there to witness this event. They they all faded away. It was only the background color then.

Then i slowly opened my eyes. Were they "grays/teachers?"... It was actually a cool thing to witness, but then odd and confusing. My gut said "this" is connected to the other expirence that talks about my hearing the voice in my head saying thank you for joining us...definitely connected to that...

So my guide, he really has no name, and he told me just to call him entity. A couple of weeks later i decided to give him a temporary name, Kahotep. Its an Egyptian name that means of peaceful essence. He told the name suites him very well. In my other thread,

I talk about a portal in which i witnessed.
What the heck was that !?

In my thread about low vibrations in my head is talked about here: Low vibration in my head from time to time...

He has given my alot of helpful advise, like the time he told me i had to get up and walk around the house to get my intestines moving. It was causing me alot of discomfort from an examination ( abduction )...After a while of walking around the house, he told me the sun has healing powers. I listened to him and layed down on the couch under the sun, he told me to pull my dress up halfway so that the sun have contact with my skin. And no i didnt pull it all the way up just up to my stomach. I started feeling the wonderful energy, later on that day i felt much better and i told him that i wanted to call him friend. He was happy and thanked me for saying that.

From time to time he gives me very helpful advise when needed. He tells me to keep meditating when i have the time. He tells me my vibrations are raising in a good way. He tells me that i am not the average teen/young adult, and was waiting for me to start having normal conversations for a very long time. I do not drive, i do not wish to own a cell phone, i do not have any friends - not the average teen, plus my vibrations are slightly higher than average person.I am open minded and i do not belong to any religion. I believe we are all decendants from the source/creator. It maddens me when people call grays aliens, they are living sentient beings.I have a sting belief in ufos and things that pertain to that.

He is glad i am into trying astral projections and other things. He tells me that he will always be with me in a way. One thing i forgot to mention is that he told me i had worked for them in a past life, that i (different specie/ being) was alive when he was alive. He tells me hes close to 233yrs old in our years now, and that he was about 81 years old when i was alive, and was glad we met again in this life. Not sure if i believe him, but its definitely a possibility...

Another thing to mention is that i have painted a painting of him. i am also a good drawing...He had given me permission to post it, even if there are bad hearts out there. If you wish to know of my other expirence plz check out my threads ^^) There is one thread in which talks about an encounter in a dream involving a tall gray being, looks similar to my guide called "Did i dream of a night that actually happened?"
i need more opinions, would be nice... ") even if their not helpful...
Here is his painting:

So how did u meat ur spiritual guide/entity/higher self? I would love to hear it ^^)
BTW anyone ever read, " The Custodians: Beyond abduction?" And i read the book after these strange dream/experiences...real good book for the open minded

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this.

I'm sure you will get a lot of positive feedback but also a lot of negative unfortunately. Gone are the days when ATS wasn't filled with children shouting their mouths off.

What do the symbols represent?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by dodgygeeza

It says Entity just in cursive, i had given him a new nickname Kahotep after this painting

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Very beautiful story and painting, not sure I have a spirit guide that I know of but it's a fascinating concept that beings are looking out for us, regardless of their origin.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Very cool to here. I never encountered such a being myself. I am hypersens and very spiritual. Also higher vibration than the average since i was young. Open minded and what some definitions call "starschild" i don't believe in labels, i am convinced that we are all the same material the basis of our connected souls. What i find intriguing about your post is that you talk about it so openly and naturely. I can understand from an outsiders view that it would be somewhat radical. But i have an answer to this. Ive read it somewhere on ATS. That to those that have a lower vibration and are let's say less experienced in the journey of the soul-path. That people like you and others seem more illogical than people that have experience in spirituality and wisdom. So the farther you are away from this point, the more illogical for a person it seems. I myself have not yet reached the level you portray, i think i'm nearly there. Just want to thank you for telling your experience and maybe give you an explanation for people that will say you are a schizo or delusional.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Interesting. I myself have experienced strange things in the past. One particular occasion may be of interest to you.

I went to sleep one night and remember a flash in my mind in the shape of a face (grey). I immediately woke up and shook it off as a dream (so i thought). I got up, walked out of my room, down the stairs and noticed that my parents were in the kitchen. I came down a bit shaken and yet no reaction came from my parents, it's like they were there but not there ( u know what i mean). And so i drank some water and as i walked back to the stairs i saw what looked like a probe hovering by the stairs. Again i thought i was dreaming so i simply continued walking up my stairs until i noticed 2 beings (grey) by the railings on the upper floor. I walked partway up the stairs and stopped where i could see them. One was older while the other was younger. I remember having a conversation with them and then i woke up again. Ive always thought that it was just a dream with an important message (of which i have had many), but you never know.

So what do you think? Sounds like a strange dream but ive had many of those and the double wake up suggests that in this particular case i was deep in slumber. I always say be careful what you wish for because you may just get it. Whether or not this was just a dream or not doesn't matter to me. What matters is that to me it felt important in some way, and that i still remember this dream so well, when normally you forget them pretty quickly.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Hi A.D.:

You should keep a dream journal. Just put a notebook and pen on or near your bed. In the beginning of trying to remember your dreams it may be helpful to say in your mind "I will remember my dreams" and ask your guides to help you remember or even to send you a dream. Give it time. Force yourself to awaken enough to write down your dream or even random parts of it so you will remember it in the morning and when awake you can write down the dream in full detail.

After you form this process you can start asking specific questions before you go to sleep. Keep asking the same question until you get an answer. It can take weeks but you should get your answer. Don't forget to ask your guides for help. Sometimes I sleep with a quartz crystal under my pillow. If you want to know more about that just ask. I find it helpful at times.

You seem to have a talent for drawing. Try drawing pictures of what you dream - people, scenes, feelings...
The more you take the time to try to remember and record/draw your dreams the stronger and more frequent they get and you'll be amazed at the answers and insight they can offer.

This is the easiest and most all encompassing way to get to know your guides, lifes lessons, and higher learning, etc, (IMO) I found I am more in tune to my guides (higher self ?) and things I'm shown take on a greater understanding than trying to connect consciously what with our physical limitatations and even self doubt coloring our judgement.

Good luck.
edit on 9-4-2011 by itsallmaya because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by HanyouSpirit

Very interesting to hear ur so called "dreams". I believe they were not tho, not to freak u out. When u said older what did u mean? The gray?
Do u know what the pulsing in my head could be? The happen in random pars on my head. I have a thread that goes into detail bout that call low vibrations in my head. Matter of fact I feel one coming on. It dosent hurt, could it be related to my vibrations (raising), I feel my shoulders tingle...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I have always been interested in threads like this, but most of the time they are quite buried and don't want to post in them to revive them as I guess I see it as being rude.
Very interesting story as well I am quite curious about the nature of some of these beings and or high self. Most of the time I think I am merely in contact with my higher self as I slowly start to drift away into sleep. Hearing a "voice" that isn't necessarily my mind's own with a conversations slowly coming about afterwards. Though I don't know if it would count as a higher self or just merely a past life regression of some sort happening, as the image that usually comes to mind is not necessarily human but more so "elf-ish?" I suppose. Though sometimes I think it may just be my fascination with them taking over.

Either way before I start going off on a tangent I shall be watching this thread as I am really curious to hear more stories and opinions based on this.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Can I ask:
I have not got a guide... I have a.... "follower".

Black figure. Tall.. A shadow..

Anyhow... Forget details.. A little story..

I used to live alone. It was fine.
NEVER had an issue except a ghost. I am NOT mistaken or anything. It IS a ghost. The house was "bad". I got along well in that house for some reason.
One night, I came home (1am). Lay in bed ready to sleep, I look to the wall in front of me and notice a different colour in a few spots..

Got up, had a look and found five NAMES CARVED INTO MY WALL. This is a solid concrete wall. These names were gently scraped into the wall. These had never been there previously.
I do not remember all the names except one "Sydney" (I may have been spelled differently).

I had moved, and now live with my wife and the black shadow has followed me and I have seen it many times. I am not the only one to see this.
It could very well be a Guide or something similar.. I am unsure. But something is different with this.
Followed to 4 houses. Still here. I had seen "it" yesterday afternoon, no later than 3pm.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienDecendants
Another thing to mention is that i have painted a painting of him. i am also a good drawing...He had given me permission to post it, even if there are bad hearts out there.

You mean bad hearts as in you'll get flamed for posting them, critisized which isn't a nice thing or you mean people might get a heart attack listening to your story? I wouldn't trust anyone who would tell me what to do and what not, ask permission and all, that's completely up to me. If 'they' want in they'll just have to incarnate like the rest of the us, give me a job and pay me and then maybe I'll do what it says. Otherwise they are exit in no time.

So how did u meat ur spiritual guide/entity/higher self? I would love to hear it ^^)
BTW anyone ever read, " The Custodians: Beyond abduction?" And i read the book after these strange dream/experiences...real good book for the open minded

When I was about 5 I saw these beings and told my parents who went to a childpsychologist and he'd told them to give me a toy gun and shoot the bastards. So not really knowing what I was doing I sent them all to their next life or at least made them go away after several weeks of running around the house shooting at invisible things.

When I was about 10 I accepted it as silly, ghosts don't exist (didn't even know what aliens were) until at a later age (mid 20's) they came back in full force and I have a love/hate kind of relationship eversince. I tried learning from them but in the end it interferes with my job for which I also have to study a lot and besides it doesn't really help me find the love of my life so I can settle down and have kids one day. Or at least lead a more 'normal' life without any 'supernatural' interference.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienDecendants

Hey there AlienDecendants, that is a lovely OP thanks for sharing it with us.

It might surprise some people to know that we all have 'helpers' throughout our life (even if we are not consciously aware of them ... and in my experience there is usually more than one) ... whether we choose to call these 'spirit-guides' or 'guardian-angels' is really just a matter of personal preference and spirtual persuasion (I actually believe they are one and the same thing ... or at the very least they serve the same purpose)

Being a pagan my personal preferred terminology is 'spirit-guide'

Before I go further you should understand that what follows is just my ...

personal opinion ...

as formed from my ...

personal experience ...

and the way my mind translates such information into my ...

personal perspective.

You should also remind yourself that whilst it is helpful (even essential) to read/listen to the accounts of others ... every human being is an individual and their experience will always differ (in varying degrees) from someone else and their minds will interpret the information in a way to suit said individual.

Even so we often gain comfort and a sense of belonging to the 'bigger picture' when we discover similarities between our fellow 'like-minds' during our lifetime(s) and subsequent spiritual development ... it is part of the human condition ... a deep-rooted desire that has stayed with us since ancient times ... a tribal instinct if you will (safety/strength in numbers)

As some members who have been here a while will know ... I am by profession a therapist who specializes in Pastlife Regression ... it's a profession I got into after experiencing the first of four of my own pastlives (spontaneously) back in 1992 and studying applied psychology to give me a rudimentary understanding of how the human mind works and what/why might have triggered my recall ... the reason I mention this fact in a thread about spirit-guides is twofold;

Firstly, because it was around the time I started to recall my first set of pastlife memories that I became aware of the presence of my first spirit-guide (I have 3 in total).

Secondly, during the 17yrs that I've been a Pastlife Regression Therapist I have formed the hypotheses that we return to multiple lifetimes in order for our soul to experience a full spectrum of lessons (good / bad / mundane) ... and when our soul has eventually fulfilled this exercise and learned 'all' lessons required ... it no longer needs to reincarnate physically ... then that soul has a choice to either return as a 'spirit-guide' / 'guardian-angel' where it will proceed to help others on their physical journey ... or remain in spirit and go on to become an 'ascended master'. This would also open up places for 'new souls' to begin their journey into the physical world/dimension etc.

As I said previously this is only my opinion ... an opinion formed with the help of my own personal experience and experiences gained via my clients ... it is not written in stone (there is no way it could be ... but it seems like a logical possibility to me).

You of course must form your own opinions !

(links to two of my threads on this subject and another to my website to give you a little understanding about an intriguing subject in it's own right and one that will expand your own concept of spirit-guides / guardian-angels);

>>>Spontaneous Pastlife MemoryWhat Would You Like To Ask A Pastlife Regression TherapistPastlivesParanormal&Pagans - websiteI Need Feedback On This 'Abduction' Experience (part 2)>The Atlantean Analysis (experiment Man - laboratory Earth)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I'm not the typical new age guy, quite skeptical to be honest also I'm completely sane and stuff like that, no psychosis, but I think I might have seen mine a couple of days ago. It was on my job, were I was working on a machine (with a complete blank mind) and I looked to a corner of that area for about 1 or 2 seconds. In a glimpse I saw a tall black/goth like figure, somewhat like 3 meters long, it looked pretty big (bigger than a normal human). Also It looked like it had dark long hair or something like that, and it had a somewhat depressed expression. But it was not nasty or ugly looking. Just really long and big.

I know it sounds like someone who had to much drugs haha but again, I'm really not a new-age, gothic, whatever like guy (I'm more the sporty type), but this was a little shocking to me to be honest. I don;t believe that this is the start of a pyshosis, because it is not a common thing in my family and I never had a psychosis before and right now I feel pretty fine to !

I guess I got a depressed guide, or it is lucifer himself hehe.

edit on 10-4-2011 by notimportant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by notimportant
I'm not the typical new age guy, quite skeptical to be honest also I'm completely sane and stuff like that, no psychosis, but I think I might have seen mine a couple of days ago. It was on my job, were I was working on a machine (with a complete blank mind) and I looked to a corner of that area for about 1 or 2 seconds. In a glimpse I saw a tall black/goth like figure, somewhat like 3 meters long, it looked pretty big (bigger than a normal human). Also It looked like it had dark long hair or something like that, and it had a somewhat depressed expression. But it was not nasty or ugly looking. Just really long and big.

I know it sounds like someone who had to much drugs haha but again, I'm really not a new-age, gothic, whatever like guy (I'm more the sporty type), but this was a little shocking to me to be honest. I don;t believe that this is the start of a pyshosis, because it is not a common thing in my family and I never had a psychosis before and right now I feel pretty fine to !

I guess I got a depressed guide, or it is lucifer himself hehe.

appearances can be deceiving. watch how he reacts/does/says/ next time you catch a glimpse of him. That is what truly matters.

As for the pulsating The OP experienced. That is supposed to be your third eye reacting if i am not mistaken. I have felt my head pulsating before if that is what happened to you, however i have not yet met my guide (at least i am not conciously aware of such). Sorry but i cannot be much more help because for a while now it's been very quiet for me, on all levels.

new topics

top topics

join