It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I dream of the Hindu Goddess Kali!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I not sure how to put it. I am not a Hindu. If anything, I practice still Qi Gong. I have my Chakras all opened and meditate every night. So, personally, I have my own personal issues and visions to sort out. Around 5am I dream of seeing and making love with the Hindu Goddess Kali!!! I didn't know who she was until I did some research. I saw a statue of her in the Museum of Natural History in NY once last year. I never really care so much. At first, she appeared to me as a beautiful woman. Someone I would I think I know. However, she didn't look like anyone I know. She said I shouldn't be abusing my body and etc. I agreed with her in the deepest most respect. We started to make love and merged. Physically, in the dream, I didn't feel anything. Is like the whole process was more conceptual. A moment later, I realized I was making love with the Kali. Her color is black and has a very wild expression. I was overtaken by what I was seeing considering I didn't know who she was. I wasn't afraid but just confused. We were still merged and I didn't try to pull myself away from her. She began to talk to me. She said she wanted more. She wanted to eat and consume more, like another person. I felt that it was my responsibility to satisfy her. I woke up and trying to figure out if I have gone to the dark side or if I am too consumed by my own visions.

Fortunately, she is a benevolent god.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Did you knock her up? I mean not everybody gets the chance with her
edit on 8-4-2011 by Whirpool because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whirpool

Is not funny....you have seen the picture and statue of her??? That was what I saw in my dream.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Kali is anything but a beautiful woman. She is the darkest, most horrifying thing your eyes could ever behold. Kali brings with her destruction and ultimately death and she does it by any means. The symbolism of your dream means that Kali has entered your spirit and is now "consuming" your present beliefs, or sense of self. She was going easy on you for a reason. I believe it's so that you don't die in the process of being reborn. That is her purpose you know. I would take her visit very seriously and be prepared for great changes in your life. If she continues to manifest, write everything down. Try to remember all details so that you can take her advice. She has no intention to lie or cheat you. Kali is the ultimate symbol for denying ignorace.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
From what I understand, Kali is symbolistic of the most destructive and violent face of femininity and matter.
She embodies inevitable mortality and brings death.
I personally have no problem with that, as death is a part of change and birth, but most people, fearing their own death, percieve her as horrifying and threatening.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Kali uses "horror" to strip you of your own illusion and delusions.

If she is "merging with you" and wants to consume more, my personal guess would be that she wants to relieve you of more of your ego based crap to speed you towards enlightenment. But when you see Kali, you should be aware that the "stripping" of delusion will probably be unpleasant.

She IS a benevolent Goddess, but humans do not enjoy her technique. Regardless, she is incredibly effective, as humans do not tend to change unless their suffering forces them too.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
Kali uses "horror" to strip you of your own illusion and delusions.

If she is "merging with you" and wants to consume more, my personal guess would be that she wants to relieve you of more of your ego based crap to speed you towards enlightenment. But when you see Kali, you should be aware that the "stripping" of delusion will probably be unpleasant.

She IS a benevolent Goddess, but humans do not enjoy her technique. Regardless, she is incredibly effective, as humans do not tend to change unless their suffering forces them too.

Thanks. I think I know what she was trying to reveal to me. It may have something to do with how she appears to me as a woman of who I thought I knew. That maybe the illusion she is referring to. I am still fixated to a woman I once had encountered. Still, that shouldn't require a visit from the goddess herself to tell me that.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
First i would like to commiserate with you that you where making love to someone who looked like Kali and not Anna Kournikova
. Kali is considered to be the Goddess of time and change, i think you have had a sign of the coming earth and spiritual changes that are on their way.Take heed and prepare yourself both physically and spiritually, you are very fortunate to have had this dream!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ChiForce

Was it good for you?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I forgot, there was another part of the dream after she said she wanted to consume more and to eat more. Now, after she said that and I was thinking about what she said, she materialized into another woman. This woman and I somehow ended up sitting around a table. There were a group of people talking about something spiritual. The lecturer was a Chinese Sage/Qi Gong master. He was an old man. Throughout the entire discussion, I couldn't keep mind off the fact that one of the woman sitting around this table was Kali herself!!! The master here was instructing us how to deal with our spiritual manifestation via our dreams. He was giving out couple of the Hindus/Buddhas Prayer beads. They are supposed to help you to become aware of your spiritual meaning in your dreams. He gave one to the woman who was previously manifested herself as Kali. Another one to another woman. Then, the women left and I walked over to the master. He then demonstrated to me how to use the beads. Something happened. He went into his dream state and allowed his dream to cause him to do harms. Something about he caused the air to become toxic to human. He woke up quickly from his dream state. Then, he rushed me and couple of others to a balcony. We then shielded ourselves off with some sort of transparent material in order to prevent this toxic air to get to us.

I believe the appearance of Kali in the first of the dream is more than personal (to myself) in nature. It may affect me personally but her power is far beyond that. I am not sure if this toxic air reference in the second part of the dream maybe the destructive part of the power of Kali. What does toxic air in reference to? Supposedly, this toxic air was the result of this master's dream. He wasn't able to control his dream.

Well, I ran through my life inventory of issues. Whatever will happen to me is obviously not being made visible to me. As far I know, my life right now is pretty boring. I have my usual money and bill issues. Recently, I have been hard at work in figuring how to help our local cycling community to deal with the local cops and how to get the tickets dismissed. They have been ticketing cyclists for all minor traffic infractions. Is horrible. In one story, an off duty cop almost doored a female cyclist. I believed she got upset and insulted the cop's manhood. The man didn't ID himself as a cop. While she continued her way, this cop pursued her with his car while she was on her bicycle. She was later handcuffed by 5 to 7 officers. Right now, there is a pending lawsuit against the police department.

I got a ticket too and I made the cop who gave me the ticket to work for it. Let just say he would think twice before writing another tickets to another cyclists. These events are not important or spiritual enough to warrant a visit by the Goddess herself.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

I've got to say Chiforce, that i feel drawn to your forum topics for some unknown reason. It may be with my deep interest and persistent practice of qigong - but i feel it is more than that.

On regards to Kali, I feel compelled to say "BE WARY". I feel that when working with deities/brahmans, you always end up giving this god something in return for what it is giving you. Upon Kali's reputation on wikiwhatnot, she is not to be taken lightly.

You said that she "wanted more", in regards to consuming a human. Maybe this is in regards to more human deaths that may be taking place?

P.S. Follow the green..

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
take notes on your dreams, your dreams always have a deeper meaning.
2nd line
edit on 8/4/11 by gunshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I have registered here just now because I stumbled upon this thread after trying to research the meaning of my dream and it seems I had a similar dream last night.

I was invited in a big temple like structure but with a giant pool located in the middle with hundreds of people sitting in and around it they seemed indian but I didn't really notice them because my attention was drawn to a beautifull woman with several arms who wanted to make love with me.

alltough she was humanlike her other arms where more like parts of a spider and I did not know her but felt very comfortable and felt like I had known her for a long time.

Something happened because she became furious and send a guard to attack me and after I had defeated him she calmed down a bit but later changing into an older lady who took tickets and money from a shop and gave it to me but I didn't have need for it and saw that the shop owner was in trouble because of it and I returned the money and tickets.

I am quit confused because I'm not Indian or believe in Hindu religion nor am I sure that it was Kali in my dreams because I have also looked into spider goddesses and there seem to be mentions of spider godesses similar to Kali as an earth goddess and creator and destroyer but maybe they are all one and the same.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by survival

I've got to say Chiforce, that i feel drawn to your forum topics for some unknown reason. It may be with my deep interest and persistent practice of qigong - but i feel it is more than that.

On regards to Kali, I feel compelled to say "BE WARY". I feel that when working with deities/brahmans, you always end up giving this god something in return for what it is giving you. Upon Kali's reputation on wikiwhatnot, she is not to be taken lightly.

You said that she "wanted more", in regards to consuming a human. Maybe this is in regards to more human deaths that may be taking place?

P.S. Follow the green..

Glad you find my topics interesting...

Here is some update. The next night, in my visions, I encountered myself in the middle of a defunct nuclear facility. There was a construction crew there taking everything down because they wanted to build a new one using the old facility. My main concern was that if the old facility wasn't exactly working, how would this new one be any more safer. Then, I looked at my hands, I saw needles being attracted to my hands. My hands were literally covered with needles. Then, there were shooting outside the facility and people were protesting.

Next event. Now, I am on a passenger plane, maybe in the cockpit. I noticed that the instrument was indicating that the plane was rapidly losing speed. Did the plane crash? It didn't happen. In fact, the plane was flying over a secret US military installation. There were some armor vehicles in the middle of a what looks like a bomb crater.

Last night. I was meditating and focusing on my third eye. I lost my sense of consciousness for a moment. Then, I saw a woman with long, straight black hair. She looks Chinese. She has 3 eyes. Big ones. Almost like her whole face was eyes. That snapped me back into my awaken state. Then, I went to sleep. Now, I believe I was traveling in time backward and the theme was surrounding the history of a woman. At first, she appeared to me in her 30s and had earned her Master Degree. I was asking her how to pursue a Master Degree and whether or not my 2.8 GPA was cutting it. She has a problem. Her fingers or hands were no longer be able to write. I tried to heal her using Chinese medicine. She had a pair of Winter gloves on.

Next. Now, I am looking at a female college student in her 20s. She wanted to do all things she wanted to, against the wish of her mother. She came to me and asked me if she has the rights to do what she wanted to do. I told her your mother was paying for her education, you really couldn't do what you wanted to do. Her mother agreed with me.

Next. This woman was probably in her highschool year. She was with her boyfriend in the Arcade. They were having fun and her boyfriend wanted to "make-out" with her. She toyed with him but left the Arcade afterward. He got disappointed.

The last few nights, my visions seemed to be very condense and rapid. They seem to be showing multiple of episodes of events. I couldn't but to wonder maybe the goddess herself is preparing me for some revelation that may happen in real life. And these episodes are serving as ground work for the encounter.

edit on 10-4-2011 by ChiForce because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildoracle13
Kali is anything but a beautiful woman. She is the darkest, most horrifying thing your eyes could ever behold. Kali brings with her destruction and ultimately death and she does it by any means. The symbolism of your dream means that Kali has entered your spirit and is now "consuming" your present beliefs, or sense of self. She was going easy on you for a reason. I believe it's so that you don't die in the process of being reborn. That is her purpose you know. I would take her visit very seriously and be prepared for great changes in your life. If she continues to manifest, write everything down. Try to remember all details so that you can take her advice. She has no intention to lie or cheat you. Kali is the ultimate symbol for denying ignorace.

Actually you're only half right - Kali originally symbolised the end of a cycle and Shiva (or Krishna/Vishnu) and their wives signified the birth of the next.

A lot of the more fanciful tales are simply metaphors.

I wouldn't worry, Kali signifies both beginnings and end. Creation just as much as destruction. Just relax and be peaceful.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Yeah, I believe when she said she wanted more and to consume more, I think she meant a new beginning. Afterall, I was making love to her, which leads to a new birth???
edit on 10-4-2011 by ChiForce because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I thought I would update here a bit.

Now, in my dreams/visions, I am seeing or sensing a presence of a woman. Like she was literally inside my mind and seeing the world as I see it too. She is someone I know in real life. Someone I would think I may see again in the future. We met some 10 years ago and under the most tragically romantic circumstances. You can say it was epic and I can write a short story about it. There is no way I can contact her now.

I believe the goddess Kali is taking her form in my dream. Since she does not deceive and being very direct, I assume the presence of this woman in my visions and dreams may mean something very important. Right now, I am getting tremendous insights into some of my life's issues. Issues with my sister (she is deceitful and pretending to help me but in fact she isn't. I am taking a gamble with her) . Issues with my future path (saw the word "consort" on a star chart and being given a telescope from 2 news channels--channel 5 and 7). Last night, I experienced something I normally not capable of, dreaming and acting violently against my enemies. I was seeing myself threatening--yelling, hitting, and fighting against my former boss who deliberately fired me for personal reasons. I was surrounded by my coworkers who later left the company in real life.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChiForce

Originally posted by Whirpool

Is not funny....you have seen the picture and statue of her??? That was what I saw in my dream.

Wait! You mentioned statue? A while back I had a dream of Krishna. I had a statue of Krishna which would cry blood. Only a few people around the world could see the blood. Even though many were aware of it crying blood only a few good see the blood coming from the eyes of Krishna.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by FeraVerto

Is her face I saw...Looks like something like this statue except she was in black. I didn't see the tongue. When she spoke to me, her face turned to the right and I was looking at her left side of her face...

www.dollsofindia.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

This is interesting. The statue seemed more modest. Since it was all white and looked like he was standing and relaxing peacefully.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join