It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Japan under HAARP warfare???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Last night a 7.4 EQ hit Japan's east coast and I'm seriously considering that this country is under HAARP warfare. I've been tracking this forum, since March, 'cause Japanese people are monitoring the skies and regularly uploading pics of odd clouds with weird colors and/or magnetic-like patterns aka "HAARP clouds" and also chemtrail clouds:

March 19th, Numazu
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8f287c80d10b.jpg[/atsimg]

March 19th, non identified area

March 20th, Chiba Ibaraki
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d21846014a12.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1004dc9e1fdc.jpg[/atsimg]

April 1st

April 2nd, East Tokyo
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5ef4a3845936.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

April 2nd, Chiba
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/53bc7aaa37e6.jpg[/atsimg]

April 8th, Tokyo bay

I've seen photos taken since February and definitely the Japanese people is VERY concerned about HAARP attacks in their country.

The below video was made in the exact time of yesterday's EQ and it shows a weird lightball flash in the sky, while the area is shaking and it doesn't look like a storm lightining, nor even a power transformer blast 'cause the lights of the buildings are still on, all over the place:

Things are getting more and more scary and it seems that TPTB don't want people putting the pieces all together. The HAARP/Gakona's magnetometer online data is down, but I got these charts of NICT real time monitor:

Kakioka
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0f0da00b5131.jpg[/atsimg]

Okinawa
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ae86234918b5.jpg[/atsimg]

I guess the question is not whether Japan is being attacked with scalar energy weapons, but WHY.
edit on 4/8/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/8/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Same thing we were talking about it my thread, Japan and HAARP.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Nice pictures, are there any more available?

Is there any reliable source to tell us that these clouds are unusual?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Why you ask.

Money.

Japan is in debt to America by some odd billions, and America needs the money to pay its debt.

No money, No Life.

War, Greed, Racism, Lust, Power, Death. Welcome to America!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Is Wisconsin under HAARP attack too? I see clouds like that all the time - they're not at all unusual

While HAARP clearly does exist, and obviously does have the potential to cause problems, I would have to question the sense of using it to target another country. If they used it to cause that mag 9 quake then they kinda shot themselves in the foot as I assume Alaska is now getting hit by some of the radiation from Fukushima - and could get more. It also caused flood damage in California.

The results would just be too unpredictable. You maybe be able to trigger events, but mother nature cannot be controlled - and she's likely to bite you in the butt if you try.

Not buying it, sorry.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
The only way we can defeat HAARP now is if Ubisoft puts it on the new Modern Warfare series

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I'm not going to get into whether or not HAARP in involved in this because I don't know.

But here's what I do know:

There isn't a country on this planet that would test its newest weapon on a country that's more powerful (militarily and economically) and in posession of weapons of mass-destruction. They'd choose a country that doesn't have these things since it's just testing. Better yet, how 'bout a country where, when a geological disaster strikes, panicked citizens form a single-file line and quickly walk away. I can't be the only one who saw that, right?

Were I wanting to test out my HAARP toy, I'm not sure where I'd point it, but it wouldn't be at North Korea, China, Iran, Pakistan, the former Soviet Union or anywhere in Europe. I'm sure more worldly minds could augment this list.

Maybe Canada. But they're really close to the U.S. But I might take it for a frolic in Alaska...

Sorry, but I'm really tired of people asking why HAARP would be aimed at Japan.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whirpool
The only way we can defeat HAARP now is if Ubisoft puts it on the new Modern Warfare series

which would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by doom27
Nice pictures, are there any more available?

Is there any reliable source to tell us that these clouds are unusual?

I've embedded the link to the Japanese forum right before the first pics. About "reliable source", I hope you are not referring to any mainstream scientific article, but there's some elaborate stuff here.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I didn't think it was HAARP until I read a thread the other day saying that HAARP and other related websites realtime data was down. It was said a couple times in that thread "if there is an EQ in the next few days we know it was HAARP" and "I bet we see a big EQ in the next few days" etc.. Well Lo and Behold....next day....7.4 in Japan.
Its too many coincidences that is really changing my mind on this. I always suspected they were up to no good, but at the same time denying it because I would like to keep a grip on reality, because I wish to think that the powers in this world are not as phsycopathic as the worst case scenario would illustrate. I am no longer denying myself these thoughts, I truly believe that HAARP type technology could have caused these Earthquakes (not neccesarily by the US, mind you....could have been Russia or China?)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Curio

well you know, TPTB want a # load of people to die ect. ect. ect.
so it doesnt matter if it hits their own country
sorry, I just honestly don't buy into NWO bullcrud.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I have seen these types of clouds many times in my life, they appear to me to be normal clouds. As for the video I would like to see the rest of the video prior to the quake, the light may have always been there.
edit on 8-4-2011 by marsend because: typo

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
thread here

Apparently there was a bright flash seen on msnbc live, reporter states it is from the tectonic plate movement, not yet verified, but several members bear witness to seeing this in multiple news sources. May add more evidence to back up your claim OP.

Heres the video...

and another...

edit on 8-4-2011 by mutantgenius because: add video

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

nope, more meant Japanese people, thanks for the link!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Curio

Depends on who "they" is, but I don't see Obama and his buddies going underground. Obama's re election campain seems to be in full swing.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
i saw an alex jones interview with steve quale where he said they would use it in the pacific area, but more around oregan, could hae been a misfire

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Has anyone found where the HAARP floating "base" is and was when all these matters have happened?

new topics

top topics

join