It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sakurajima Unexplained Light and Ufos - 7/11/2011 Japan

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
Don't let disinfo agents fool you. This was no transformer blowing up. When they explode it only takes a few seconds. Good Find....

Id give that about 15-18 seconds.
edit on 9-4-2011 by Saytan75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
As someone whose studied film and knows a lot about it, the bright light in my opinion is the realest part of this video, you can tell by the lights flashing against the trees on the ground and each time the light flares there is a flare in the video which is something very hard to mimic. On the side of the lights in the sky it cant be said if it is just time lapsed stars as there are no other moving objects in a visible range to identify if it is or not, but one thing can be asked for sure. What the hell could cause that about of sustained energy?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Saytan75

If your trying to dis prove the video with this its not even close the light in the video for the post is a mostly sustained bright white light and its huge, this transformer video not only changes colors between whites and yellow and orange but flickers a hell of alot more then the video of the post because of the energy limits at the power station, what ever energy was in the post video was 100 times more powerful then the energy output here!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Totally fake, a speeded up shot with glow added with the odd effect to make it look 'special'.

Things in the sky are planets and planes unless the maker added a couple more for effect. The immensely bright light is an added effect and very clearly so as it does not illuminate anything but itself, there's no way that would happen with that sort of multi path of light.

The maker has also added some bulging effects to the light again top make it more creepy.

Put it another way, if your place you worked at was looking like that with ripples of power coming out of it would you drive back and forth to it or allow it to happen.

If you still wish to believe this is real then fine but there's too many markers that make this as fake as Jordans breasts..

Japan isn't the first place where a tragic loss of life has then had to put up with loons / hoaxers trying to add UFO's, the devil etc etc into mix for effect.

Sad really..
edit on 9-4-2011 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Saytan75
[mo
As we can see, the transformer was shorted out with the usual light display followed by the orange fireball from the oil igniting. The UFO was completely vaporised in the fireball. Problem is that on their own planet they can see fine, they can even see in the uv end of the visual spectrum just like bumblebees can, but here on planet earth they cannot see well at all, so when they force land here on impulse power looking for a power source for a jumpstart they are unable to tell the red wire from the black wire, kaboom.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
I think this has less to do with "aliens" than it does with some kind of reflection, possibly the sun off the lake that partially surrounds the volcano. It's a time-lapse video. As for the smaller lights, some are stars, some are other reflections. There are a lot of other Sakurajima webcams.

That leaves you only to explain the slowly rising lights, for instance at 2:17-18 in, which for some reason has the same size and brightness as the so called stars.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Erm, you see that mega powerful light that you all are thinking is real, could you explain why it does not illuminate the area and also who something that bright cannot be seen through the tree line and only above it?

I can tell you why, its masked off, light of that magnitude would have been seen through the treeline easily but itsa clean cut bar a bit of pixel softner.

This isn't some transformer blowing up, this is someone's attempt at beefing up previously seen video's by adding that huge false light. You have all seen these video's with the car lights and the stars in the sky but there was never a huge light that's false.

Sight, I thought the idea was to read all posts in a thread...Seems not....

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
This video is fake ???
i have see many hoax(walking stick alien thread)
and other are really unexplained much harder to debunk

this is another unexplained and a great one
just because we cant really explained it .. the brain ego of certain people is ridiculous

it cant be a fake .. come on
doesnt hurt to be open minded

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

The video could possibly be tampered with (I'm not saying it is or is not so), but it is pretty ridiculous to try to explain away this light show as light reflecting lakes, stars (so many, appearing, disappearing and reappearing and moving, in bright daylight, lol), etc.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
This video is fake ???
i have see many hoax(walking stick alien thread)
and other are really unexplained much harder to debunk

this is another unexplained and a great one
just because we cant really explained it .. the brain ego of certain people is ridiculous

it cant be a fake .. come on
doesnt hurt to be open minded

As opposed to closed minded?

Enough people have given hard fast reasons why this isn't what it's made out to be let alone anything Alien. The lights are stars and planes passing over the volcano at high speed as its not being played at real time. The lights said as going UP and doing nothing of the sort, they are coming towards the camera while slightly rising, the perspective makes it look up.

The lights on the mountain are cars going along a road as discussed in a previous thread, the main light you see on this is man made in Elements of Photoshop as it fails miserably to illuminate ANYTHING around it, a light of that magnitude would illuminate a wide area. It also FAILS to break through the tree line or tree tops which again a light of that strength would easily do so.

So we have 2 possibly 3 bright man made lights that get switched off at the end of the video one by one, the mountainside is not illuminated, the trees are not illuminated but yet this isn't a fake?

How much more proof does your locked open mind need?

Next you will say the Israeli mount video was also real?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc
The lights on the mountain are cars going along a road as discussed in a previous thread, the main light you see on this is man made in Elements of Photoshop as it fails miserably to illuminate ANYTHING around it, a light of that magnitude would illuminate a wide area. It also FAILS to break through the tree line or tree tops which again a light of that strength would easily do so.

You can always work with that as a theory, and by doing a thorough analysis of the video (which will be complicated, since it's low definition footage from start, then 'youtubed'. ) try to show others why you believe it is so by pointing out discrepancies, anomalies or comparative footage that supports your theory.

Simply by claiming that it is so and that's it, you're not at all convincing.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

well obviously i wasnt talking about the big light on the ground. which to me looks fake nothing around it is illuminated whatsoever. a light that size would light up the trees and road,surely. it must be photoshopped. also i didnt see any ufo's flying around but i did see a couple of aeroplanes moving alright. they are coming from the far side of the volcano towards our viewpoint. which is why they might look like their coming out from the volcano (to some people). the stationary lights in the sky are stars. the video is speeded up which gives the impression they are moving faster than normal.
edit on 9/4/11 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Well...again, if you go to the link elevenaugust provided, you would have all of your answers:

link: volcanosakurajima.web.fc2.com...

Ministry of Land, Kyushu Regional Development Bureau, the Osumi River State Road Office

Nobody seems to care the same effect was seen on march 11th, 2011???

or March 12th???

and March 13th????

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by gavron

thank you gavron. case closed

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
i just think its cool

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I'm a little confused
. The lights in the sky are stars and the lights moving along the ground are cars, all good so far. Now i think that the very bright light is a car facing the camara. When it disappears that would be the car driving away.

My best guess and not alien.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by DomCheetham
I'm a little confused
. The lights in the sky are stars and the lights moving along the ground are cars, all good so far. Now i think that the very bright light is a car facing the camara. When it disappears that would be the car driving away.

My best guess and not alien.

Mm, you're not the only confused debunker around here.

A few questions worth asking oneself before one claims to have it all figured out,

If the lights in the sky are stars, then why do many of them move? Are they migrating stars? Check the video again and their positions against fixed reference points.

If they're stars, why do they light up as the camera adapts to the additional light source (the bright light you claim to be car headlights)? Let's see now, take a low quality surveillance camera, go out and film the sky in broad daylight through a haze of volcanic ash, while adding an artificial light source, then tell us how many bright shining stars appear in your video.

If by any chance they would be airplanes, why this intense air traffic above an active volcano? I thought volcanic ash clouds were dangerous for jet engines, since it leads to combustion power failure. That is why they shut down all air traffic at major European airports when the Islandic volcano Eyjafjallajökull erupted in 2010, remember?

If they're simply incoming air traffic to nearby airfields, such as for instance Kagoshima airport, why do they not appear in other footage of Sakurajima + skyline? I remind you that Sakurajima is an active volcano and is filmed around the clock by surveillance cameras. There's plenty of footage, but strangely enough, no stars, no airplanes, no driving cars with headlights on in the middle of the day.

www.youtube.com...

And why, by the way, is there such heavy car traffic going on up the ridge of an active volcano? Are they caravans of geologists heading up to the crater?

Just some questions I think worth answering...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heliocentric

If the lights in the sky are stars, then why do many of them move? Are they migrating stars?

... go out and film the sky in broad daylight
...no driving cars with headlights on in the middle of the day.

And why, by the way, is there such heavy car traffic going on up the ridge of an active volcano? Are they caravans of geologists heading up to the crater?

Three questions, three answers.
1. They are aircraft. If you'd bothered to look at the clock, you'll see the video is sped up by 30 times.

2. No, clearly you didnt look at the clock. The clock shows it is nighttime, 8pm till midnight.

3. You didnt bother to look at a map of Sakurajima. There is a main road running along its southern half.
The top left webcam is filmed from the Tarumizi region, and looks over the top of that road.

Edit - lots of videos referenced in this thread. I'm speaking of this one...
www.youtube.com...

edit on 11-4-2011 by alfa1 because: Clarification.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1
1. They are aircraft. If you'd bothered to look at the clock, you'll see the video is sped up by 30 times.

There is no clock in the OP video, you're referring to another video posted. If the video that is 6:26 long is sped up by 30 times, then those airplanes are up there for more than 3 hours. What are they doing there for that long, sightseeing? Don't get me wrong here, I'm not excluding the possibility that they are airplanes, but not necessarily so because you and your uncle say so.

2. No, clearly you didnt look at the clock. The clock shows it is nighttime, 8pm till midnight.

Once again you refer to another video, which you noticed and corrected. Let's play with the idea that it is nighttime, then that strong light source cannot be a reflex, since the sun is down. What type of light is it reflexing? Personally I think it could be a strobe, but that's just a theory, nothing more. I do think the landscape looks daylight bright, you see a lot of detail for it to be nighttime, even before the bright light source comes on.

3. You didnt bother to look at a map of Sakurajima. There is a main road running along its southern half.
The top left webcam is filmed from the Tarumizi region, and looks over the top of that road.

No I didn't look at a map. I looked at blown-up satellite images, and failed to strings of cars working themselves up the side of volcano.

Back to the airplanes. I live next to one of Europe's biggest airports. I see lots of incoming airplanes day and night. They can sometimes look like bright stars in the sky, except for that the color is wrong, and after 2 - 3 minutes you can generally identify them as airplanes, since they follow a protocol. This doesn't really look like it though, even if I can't exclude it. And as said, when Eyjafjallajökull went off all those planes were grounded, due to a volcano 1600 miles away, and here they circle and active volcano for hours? Not impossible, but why? Care to comment?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Sorry .. but the idea that these 3 set of lights
are stars, cars or planes

come on .. is that the best you can do debunkers

i stand with my first idea

a space craft recharging itself with a portable cold fusion reactor

cant find any other ideas lol
that would come close to whats really happening in the video scene

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>