It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Resident Evil Afterlife opening scene. Shows Japans fallout??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Hello ATSers, hope you are all well.

So, lastnight I watched Resident Evil Afterlife and I must say, what I say in the opening scene really startled me!
It shows a dark patch, intending to be the 'T-Virus', spreading throughout Japan and further on a map. It reminded me of the fallout currently in Japan.

I found a video on youtube but unfortunately it cuts out before you can make out the map, but the opening scene is in Tokyo. Anyone with the film can go check it out.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
If you watched the previous movies you would know this was the plot, not something written after the Japan disaster.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Bex33

Ahh shall watch this film later methinks.
Main thing that struck me was the focus on the girls red shoes and stripey tights, couldn't help but think of the wicked witch of the east!.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Bex33

Hello! Is there a message in the first video, at the end ( 2:36 ) in the clouds? looks like some simbols or maybe its in japanese
edit on 8-4-2011 by Gloster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
there is nothing suspicious about resident evil.

why you are looking for hidden messages in a movie based on a video game about zombies and corporate agendas is beyond me.

it is a movie and as all things regarding film, it even says "this is purely fictional. anything relating to real life people or events is strictly coincidental."

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
There is only so much to make a movie about, and only so many scenes you can film/cgi into being.
If aliens attack and we fight them off with hoses and cups of water will you say 'Signs' was warning us?
Anything that can happen will already have been made into a movie.
Huge waves.. done that.. Ice world.. done that.. water world..done that, you see what I mean?;What I am getting at?

However similar it may seem, I am Certain there is no connection.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
you wanted to make a thread so bad but this is all you could come up with? wow amazing.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by vonhelton

It may be bad, but it's now got me hunting the length and breadth of the internet for those shoes.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Yep, i didnt even have to read your post cause i know exactly what you are talking about. I watched the movie about 2 weeks ago and noticed that, yes, the opening scene starts in Japan with the one girl that eventually bites some guy and then zooms out like google earth and back in only to see Japan in ruins.

I thought to myself, why Japan? I was going to tell everyone about it, and even make a thread here on ATS, but i figured it wasnt worth wasting breath over, until today

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by AOA2012

Probably Japan because they made the videogame franchise the movie is based on.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
So if I read into what you are saying TPTB have infiltrated themselves into the plots of video games, which in turn have been made into movies to reach a wider audience.

But why would anybody do this? Do they have a leak somewhere? Or is it part of the ritual?
I just can't buy into this whole theme as of yet.
edit on 4/8/2011 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Damn OP I think you need to go get a girlfriend or something. If movies play with your mind this much you shoul stop watching tv. Take up a new hobby, maybe taking hubcapes off moving cars, just an idea.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
you people do realize the Banking Elite control the Movie and Music industry right??

Just thought i would bring that up since i don't think most people realize it...

The elite put a lot of subliminal messages and hidden messages in movies and music all the time...

Its right in-front of your faces and they do it to laugh at you...

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix
you people do realize the Banking Elite control the Movie and Music industry right??

Just thought i would bring that up since i don't think most people realize it...

The elite put a lot of subliminal messages and hidden messages in movies and music all the time...

Its right in-front of your faces and they do it to laugh at you...

Damn them all that Banking Elite for making me desire those shoes.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

You can be sarcastic, but the very air your breathing is poisoned..

Go ahead and laugh all you want...in the end your still stuck on the money system...and they win...

It's their system not yours...maybe I should laugh at you for being a slave to the money system and you never becoming free...I can laugh all day long about that..
edit on 9-4-2011 by Quickfix because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Quickfix

I have a theory that the elite are dolphins and whales. They gave a subliminal hint in South Park. People laugh and ignore it but it's in plain sight.
edit on 9-4-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix

You can be sarcastic, but the very air your breathing is poisoned..

Go ahead and laugh all you want...in the end your still stuck on the money system...and they win...

It's their system not yours...maybe I should laugh at you for being a slave to the money system and you never becoming free...I can laugh all day long about that..
edit on 9-4-2011 by Quickfix because: (no reason given)

What on earth makes you think I was being sarcastic?.
Perhaps you should adjust that tinfoil hat. It's blocking your sarcasm receptors.

There see. NOW you made me be sarcastic.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

..thanks for the sarcasm....well owell your the slave to the monetary system as well...you can't escape it and never will....you will die a slave...have fun wasting your life away at a dead end job and never accomplishing anything actually worth talking about..

go back to sleep you sheep...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

cause you were being sarcastic, I am not ignorant like you..

and what does a tinfoil hat have to do with the central banking Illuminati?

Let me guess your one of those people who follow in line, pay their taxes, have a religion, and do as your told to do.

Go back to sleep and remain blissfully ignorant you sheep...its all your good for..

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Quickfix

I actually enjoy working. *GASP*

If I enjoy what I do and you detest what you do who is the real slave?
edit on 11-4-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join