It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When is skepticoverlord coming back??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I know he had to go for a while cause he had things to attend to, but those anyone know when he is coming back?? I hope he is ok
(sorry if this is in the wrong place)

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Good Question, We all miss our cyber-Superhero, hope all is well with SO. Come back soon!!!

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Yes, It will be good to have our ignorance fighting superhero back keeping the boards safe for ATS members and free of that evil ignorance!

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I've been gone for 2 weeks. Perhaps someone can point me to the thread where he announced his leaving.

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
FYI= Thread by SO.

[edit on 25-7-2004 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I can't access the find posts thing for SkepticOverlord.

Is it the same for you guys?

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hyperen

I get bugger all too ... No matches were found

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I will have to agree I do miss him dearly and I hope things go well for him and fast return to ATS, I do love the red heroe.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Hope everythings going ok for him. Without him ATS may soon fall prey to ignorance!!!NOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo.......... Man I sure do miss SO. It just isn't the same without him.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyberdude78
Hope everythings going ok for him. Without him ATS may soon fall prey to ignorance!!!NOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo.......... Man I sure do miss SO. It just isn't the same without him.

Amen brother,
This place doesn't have the same kick when he isn't here

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
well he made the announcement on 7/8 and he was last active 7/21... so at least we know he's coming back periodically to check up on things, if not to break out the ban hammer.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Well he hasn't been active lately. I'm a bit worried.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 07:54 AM
link   
He does check in occasionally but is busy right now, and this place takes a lot of time and resources to manage. Speaking strictly as a mod, WoS and Bob88 are doing a fantastic job of standing in for him. We do have an excellent top-level site admin team.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Probably coincidence, but the amount of warnings, excessive quote u2u's and oneliner u2u's I receive, are zero since he left.
Maybe it's a conspiracy?

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Well Bob8 and WoS are doing a fantastic job thats true but we all still miss SO.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
He does check in occasionally but is busy right now, and this place takes a lot of time and resources to manage. Speaking strictly as a mod, WoS and Bob88 are doing a fantastic job of standing in for him. We do have an excellent top-level site admin team.

"here here" and AMEN !!! Excellent staff doing an excellent JOb !!

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky

Since he hasnt posted in a while you have to hit Next 20 a couple times. His last post was in offline for a while.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky

the posts are there, you just have to click on the bit that says [next 20] , a few times. Perhaps the most recent posts have been in cosmic and don't show in the find posts bit maybe hence the blank pages

I hope that everything is going ok for him, and he hurries back soon.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I don't believe it ! I step away from the keyboard for a few minutes, while a pesky customer comes into the shop and disturbs me mid post and look what happens! dreamlandmafia's gone and beaten me to it.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by cyberdude78

The board is continueing to grow, we're crawling up the "big boards", testement to the job the admins are doing. The thing is that SO is damn funny. I miss his his sense of humor.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join