It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypothesis as to why we will never have definitive evidene or clear photos...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
What if there is some type of blanket that is thrown over the entire planet. Some type of electro mind-altering blanket that even effects video and audio equipement?

We wonder why every every photo is blurry, it could be programmed into the very essence of this world! It can be so powerful in some people that they don't even register seeing anything ever!

What are your thoughts?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
you mean like in " they live" ?

wouldnt surprise me

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Well... not doing too good a job, are they?? Haha... no, I think if we were truly brain-washed and manipulated, we wouldn't be talking about it, you know??

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

A far as a blanket effect of some sort directly dealing with A/V equipment, no, as this would affect in all cases and not just those of weirdness.

Now, a PERSONAL winess threshold of some sense does make sense for individual experiences (should not affect evidence, though), and in a twist of synchronicity I was actually listening to something on TV just the other day discussing this.

The theory, which seemed to have scientific backing from brainwave analysis and the like (if remembering correctly, I wasn't paying close attention) is that certain people never see things because they're simply unable to with the way their brain works at the time - certain things just won't register for them, somewhat like a cat's brain can actually stop registering sounds outright if the cat has decided it's unimportant background noise.

I can't, for the life of me, remember what I was listening to - it might have even been something from another post on here - but it definitely seems valid. Will update if I can come across what it was.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

If that was the case though would it not affect all video footage not just that of ufo's and the like?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright

What are your thoughts?

I think its frequency based and the more you understand how to change frequencies the faster you can see beyond what you are only supposed to see. EVEN YOURSELF

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Of course this will be tech that we probably can't scratch the surface of, so I would hesitate making judgements of what could/couldn't be possible. Just me imagining this, can give credit that its possible.

What if a gene was introduced to our geneality a long time ago, this gene is basically a receptor for a signal that washes over this planet. It's function is to if not stop us from seeing certain things, it at least stops us from CLEARLY deciphering what it is being observed.

So if we're looking in the sky, we don't see the alien spaceship or station. An alien could walk right by us and we wouldn't see it. If we do see the items, maybe they register in our minds as something else.

Now perhaps this gene or implant, is wearing out or it simply doesn't work too well in everyone.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titor86

If that was the case though would it not affect all video footage not just that of ufo's and the like?

Not if it's aim is to keep us from seeing and recognizing ufo's or aliens. The device/interference could have a varying effect on observation equipment. Sometimes it may choose to cause blurriness, other times it may cause the object to appear as something else (chinese lanterns), and yet still other times it may totally blot an object out.

So what i'm saying is if there's a blanket over the planet, it wouldn't just effect our eyes and vision, but the electronic equipment we use to record.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Yes, I think you are right. With ALL of the technology...iPones, iPads, Digital Cameras....how is it that clear videos and pictures are never seen? On October 13th 2010, there was a huge citing over NYC in broad day light. Most of the footage from that day is blurry and unsteady.

I am almost certain that they use cloaking devices.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

According to the Lacerta files, movies or pictures of a light in the sky that changes color are real flying discs. It's because of the way a flying disc works that it emits light in all colors when it is in use in our atmosphere. I believed this for it sounded reasonable.

That's why we never get so see an actual ball or disc.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Also -- and I'm just speculating here, because I don't really believe this is true -- but if something were keeping us from perceiving directly, then it could also alter our perception of what we had recorded. So maybe the videotape does work, and we just can't see the images on it either.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by NYCbeliever

Yes, I think you are right. With ALL of the technology...iPones, iPads, Digital Cameras....how is it that clear videos and pictures are never seen? On October 13th 2010, there was a huge citing over NYC in broad day light. Most of the footage from that day is blurry and unsteady.

I am almost certain that they use cloaking devices.

And what is a better cloaking device than simply making it impossible for a possible observer to interpret what they are seeing? If that technology is possible, as I would suspect for a advanced species, it would work perfectly.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by sepermeru

Also -- and I'm just speculating here, because I don't really believe this is true -- but if something were keeping us from perceiving directly, then it could also alter our perception of what we had recorded. So maybe the videotape does work, and we just can't see the images on it either.

Exactly!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by NYCbeliever

Not many people go out of their house expecting to record UFO's so the poor image is probably due to haste during the event. As for shaky, the more you zoom in the more your hand movements are magnified. Unless the camera is on a tripod or steadied on something it's going to be shaky.

Peace...............yak055h

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Hey DZAG, I found what I was talking about in my original response - check out IN SEARCH OF ANSWERS regarding people, at least, not being able to witness certain phenomena.

I heard it on Mysterious Universe + and just blanked out until was listening again just now.
Be well.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright
What are your thoughts?

There have been plenty of very good sightings, encounters, photos, videos, and whatever. There is plenty of evidence of something weird going on, but it doesn't add up enough to say exactly what that weird thing is. Depending on the depth and breadth of their imaginations, some people say aliens, but after decades of that kind of talk, we haven't proven that to be the case, and we're pretty much exactly where we were 60 years ago. Some people say time travelers or visitors from other dimensions or realities. Pretty hard to prove, since we don't even have terms to clarify what we're even talking about, and so far also completely unproven.

The evidence is there. But what is it evidence of?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
well once i took video of an "ufo" with my cellphone and cellphones resolution are not good at all, i doubt people have their professional cameras with them or even a simple camera and the little things we have with good resolution we assume it's fake just because it looks good.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

Preciate!

top topics

join