It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BC Canada: Govt suspends nuke measurements....refuses to test milk.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by DisappearCompletely

I can't tell if I'm really tired, but I got this from one of your links.

Given that radioactivity levels across Canada continue to be within normal background levels and that there is no cause for concern, on Thursday, August 11, 2011 Health Canada removed nine supplementary fixed point detectors that were installed in British Columbia and the Yukon in response to the Fukushima nuclear incident. In addition, on September 15, 2011, Health Canada will end its weekly data postings, resuming its previous schedule of quarterly postings of the fixed point network data and terminating website Comprehensive Nuclear Test-Ban Treaty (CTBT) data reporting. Please note that Health Canada will maintain its continuous monitoring of radiation levels and daily review of data. Should there be changes in the situation in Japan, the reporting frequency of radiation data will be re-assessed.

I've read this quite a bit now, and I could be wrong, but it sounds like they removed radiation testing sensors when the fukishima event occurred. Is this right? Again im tired as hell and I cant think straight. Why would they remove the sensors when this (could) be one of the most disastrous radiation event of our lifetime?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ImplausibleDeniability

I live in BC boys and girls and I can tell you first hand that they are not disclosing any information on Rad levels. They suspended the sites that used to have real time info from us the public viewing the, They of course know exactly whats happening.

Only Shills call people liers. Like calling the kettle black for a shill.

Heart Disease and Cancer are way up. I myself know 5 people in their late 40"s that have cancer now. Also the Greyhounds are falling over dead as well as the Race Horses around here. Radiation first shows its ugly head in your heart. So take heart and start a Iodine regiment and stick with it.

Op's not lieing. Everybody else is.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
i can only imagine how many people have died this disastor, the last report i seen was 50 000 but that was awhile ago.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Doesn't help that the Canadian government has ordered our scientists and journalists not to speak of there discoveries,including the department of fisheries and oceans,they have a virtual gag order placed on them even though our tax dollars go to there funding

Though this pre-dated the accident in Japan,still smells fishy,and imo is aboslutely unacceptable.
www.vancouversun.com...
www.myessentia.com...

edit on 13-5-2013 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreshAirGirl
I myself know 5 people in their late 40"s that have cancer now. Also the

That's not that surprising.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreshAirGirl
Also the Greyhounds are falling over dead as well as the Race Horses around here. Radiation first shows its ugly head in your heart. So take heart and start a Iodine regiment and stick with it.

You speak with certainty that people, dogs and horses are dying of Fukushima related radiation poisoning with seemingly shocking regularity. Could you tell us more, please? I'm genuinely intrigued by it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join