It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wisconson hires bush recount lawyers to recount. suddenly they find new votes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Source

(April 7, 2011—Delafield, WI) The Prosser for Supreme Court campaign is transitioning from campaigning to the expected legal efforts by assembling an exceptional recount team.

“Over the last 36 hours, we have put together an outstanding legal team, headed by Madison-based Attorney Jim R. Troupis to prepare for a statewide recount. The team will also include Milwaukee-based Attorney Dan Kelly and Ben Ginsberg Washington D.C.,” said Justice David Prosser. “We are preparing for a recount, contingent on the results of the statewide canvas currently underway.”

Troupis, of Troupis Law Office is a longtime trusted friend of the Justice, and has a wealth of experience in election law and is well-respected in the legal communit

Troupis was part of the Bush Jr 2000 recount team

They hired them and magically they found 10k new accidentally lost votes, turning the whole election of this key judge from a D win to a R win, allowing for an illegal motion to pass through.

The issue was that a woman hit the wrong button when sending the votes to be counted...choosing save verses send.

She has one job...hit a big fat button that sends the votes. the bush liars..erm, lawyers get on board and tada...oops, one person forgot to press the right button that gives a huge win to the incumbant.

fish smells fishy. I think its time we do a hand recount and check social security numbers and death certificates per vote...

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Why are lawyers involved at all?
Shouldn't recounts be handled entirely by state election officials?
Also, I am not familiar with who was in this race and what office it was for.
The article is rather sparse on info.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
The woman could have been paid off to "lose" the votes as well. I am sure this process is going to take weeks and weeks to get an official result. If not months if the results are challenged in court.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Wow we actually found out something that the Bush administration did wrong?? Cheated their way in, surprise to me.....Bush should never have been president, he made this entire situation we are in now and is sitting at home smiling and counting his money!! Why do people assassinate presidents like JFK who are trying to get rid of the Federal Reserve, and guys like Bush get a free ride and can make as many mistakes as he wanted with nobody breathing down his neck??

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Seriously? Who but a naive child has ever had any faith in elections?

Even if they did work it's still a complete crock. Let the moron mass dictate to the minority?

Whether an election is fair or rigged you're still screwed.

Unless you're part of the moron mass of course.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Why are lawyers involved at all?
Shouldn't recounts be handled entirely by state election officials?
Also, I am not familiar with who was in this race and what office it was for.
The article is rather sparse on info.

Sort of an ongoing issue
Wisconson has passed a bill to eliminate unions. it was done illegally, it went to court
there are 7 judges that have to rule on it. 3 are for it, 3 are against it, 1 judge went for re-election and initally lost..but it was really effing close..lost by 200 votes.
the recount started and the moment the neo-cons hired on Bush's lawyers, a whole ton of new votes for their candidate magically appeared, allowing the neos to put their judge back in and pass the illegal motion

thats it in a nutshell.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by EssenceOfSilence
The woman could have been paid off to "lose" the votes as well. I am sure this process is going to take weeks and weeks to get an official result. If not months if the results are challenged in court.

Right

If its legit, then the votes need to be counted...I just find it highly -highly- suspicious overall...it smells of some serious foul play.
She (the employee) gave a written speech...tried to find it but couldn't, but she never looked up from her statement paper until the very end where she was stumbling and ultimately sounded like a bad actor.

hitting my conspiracy nerve real bad...and who hires the damn bush recount lawyers to help recount anyhow unless you think "I like the way that turned out"...

I like to believe in the democratic process, however, it seems there are always "mistakes" to help out whomever is most funded

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Black Box Voting is on this one.

As they should be.

www.bbvforums.org...

edit on 8-4-2011 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I don't think this was a case of malfeasance. At least I'm going to lean that way because I don't want to assume the worst of people without evidence.

Wisconsin judge gets ballot reprieve

“This is not a case of extra votes or extra ballots being found,” she said. “This is human error, which I apologize for.”

While small changes and random mistakes of a few dozen here or a hundred there are common during canvassing and recounts (and thus potentially decisive in a 200-vote-margin race), a lead of more than 7,000 votes is not likely to be overcome.

Ramona Kitzinger, the Democrat on the Waukesha County board of canvass, appeared at a press conference with Ms. Nickolaus on Thursday and backed up the clerk.

“We went over everything and made sure all the numbers jibed up and they did. Those numbers jibed up, and we’re satisfied they’re correct,” adding that she was a Democrat, but “I’m not going to stand here and tell you something that’s not true.”

State auditors said they would review the county’s work.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
It is the 21st [snip] century! You mean to tell me that even AFTER THE FIASCO of the 2000 election, 11 YEARS AGO, we as "freedom loving" and one of the most technically advanced societies on the face of the earth are STILL arguing about election results? I say this not because I agree or disagree with the results, but...WHY HAVEN'T WE FIXED THIS YET!!! There is surely a way to do a double blind counted by people from another state biometric to operate system or something along the lines of a system that, for the most part would work. Do we need the UN to come in to monitor our elections just so people can stop arguing over results? We spent a trillion on Iraq and Afghanistan at least, and where has that gotten the world? If we would have spent a fraction of that on coming up with a way to SECURE OUR VOTING PROCESS DEVOID OF CORPORATE OR PARTY INFLUENCE than maybe we wouldn't have to have this same damn argument every election cycle!
edit on 8-4-2011 by the owlbear because: if you read all caps the you the gist without reading the whole thing

Do not evade the automatic censors.
edit on 8-4-2011 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
There's a lot more going on here then some poor state worker pushing the wrong button. This lady has had past questions of voter irregularity.

This Article from Madison Cap Times sums up the current situation fairly well. I realize the Cap Times is a liberal source so your welcome to just ignore it and assume it's all lies. If you care about honest government and honest elections maybe you should read it though. If you want to learn more about her past google "Kathy Nickolaus" and prepare to do some reading.

edit on 8-4-2011 by villagesmithie because: Failer to use the spell checker

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join