It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the hell is the sun doing!?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

this is not who is right or who is wrong between you and me..dont take this personally

Ha! I'm not the one who said this:

everyone going CHAD CHAD CHAD and flagging this thread..whilst the reality is that the OP dont have a clue about the Sun and the Next Solar Cycle..and he tries to ridicule those who start new threads related to it.

pathetic

Seems you're the one taking it personally.

but you tried to downgrade something that to me seems it might be quiet of a problem for all the humans of planet earth in next couple of years

LIES!

Go read the OP again mate.

Specifically where I state:

M and X class flares are where things get more interesting, we've had two X class flares so far this year and expect a few more in the coming months/years.

These two classes are the ones worth keeping an eye on to see what happens.

No where have I said solar storms can't cause damage so stop putting words in my mouth.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
maybe i'm wrong...but the purpose of your thread seems to be a message trying lure others into not posting new threads on the Sun fearing of ridicule and attacks.

whilst the reality is that as far as it goes and how much this threat is real and the fact that its incoming....we must promote others to focus primarily on the Sun activity...more than UFO sightings, OBE's or Political Madness

After about a year or so of false starts, the sun seems to be finally waking up and becoming quite active again and I think we're in for a bumpy ride...not from the sun but from ATS!

not from our Sun but from ATS..pfff

the only information posted in this thread was classification of a Solar Flare

whilst the reality demands loadz more of information on the next solar cycle..thats what i tried to achieve

Summarizing it All....

There is undeniable evidence that next Solar Cycle will be a similar event to the 1859 storm, there is also evidence pointing towards a disaster on a larger scale since NASA discovered a breach in the magnetosphere, our life is dependent on our technology which seems to be helpless against such event, also the Solar System is drifting towards new type of energy in the cosmos

bumpy ride...not from the sun but from ATS!

LIE!!!!!!

and spreading of DISINFO which is against all protocols of ATS

edit on 15-4-2011 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
If anything is going on with our sun and there are solar flares that would be of interest to the rest of us ATS members whom do not have the time to check every day and keep track....... I would hope someone would post a real and separate thread about them to share with ATS.

My brother mentioned something to me yesterday about some CME or something that is going on and I had to ask him what he was referring to.

Can we no longer rely on ATS for Sun information? Whether doom or not...... I miss the threads discussing the Sun activity.

I vote
to the old threads.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

bumpy ride...not from the sun but from ATS!

LIE!!!!!!

and spreading of DISINFO which is against all protocols of ATS

What is disinfo?

When I wrote the thread there were 2-3 threads all reporting on the same C class flares that were erupting at the time.

I did the thread to show what an active sun actually looks like, so stop running your mouth about stuff you know nothing about,

I'm done trying to debate with you, you're clearly here with a vendetta against me so sod off before I report you for trolling.

edit on 15/4/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c3b368eed159.jpeg[/atsimg]

at least you learned the fact that the next cycle is weak , relates it more to the 1859 event..what a cracker....i am after no vendetta so stop attacking me personally..stick to the message not the messenger...quiet elementary isnt it chad??

this thread tried to ridicule and down play an event which may turn out to be devastating

having an X - Flare incoming on the same date the Japan EQ and Tsunami took place is a wake up call...and we must do our best to wake up as much sheeple as possible..because only when large masses ask the same question we might get the real truth

Is there anybody on ATS that does not suspect that the Governments have been taking precautions to the incoming solar cycle??..so r you ready to accept not being given any information?

am i really the only one who connected the dots? since as I can see...i got the full picture

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join