It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists unsure why dolphins washing up dead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Hmm, I'll take a guess - OIL!

Dead baby bottlenose dolphins are continuing to wash up in record numbers on the shores of the Gulf of Mexico, and scientists do not know why.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Seriously how can they sit there and be like "oh this is quite odd! We have no idea.."
I feel like every disasters severity is covered up, until this kinda stuff happens at least. Pathetic.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ThreeNF

That's just a cover piece..........remember there is a Gag Order on any release of info concerning their deaths
edit on 8-4-2011 by Cloudsinthesky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ThreeNF

Hey ThreeNF..

It's obvious to the rest of us.. they were poisen... starting with their Mother's eating tainted food mix well with Corexit... when born they surfaced to breath toxic air... to weak to even feed themself on the Poisen food in the Gulf...

It continues and it will get worse.

No real truth will be heard on any MSN.. well controlled information..

Now add what is being added by Japen toxic wastes filtering/pouring into the Oceans..

But lets not worry the masses... just let them eat the Sh_t!

Anouther controled outcome by those that will be not accountable.. when it's out of control!

Not looking good

Be Wise, Be Well..

Jesse

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I would like to take a shot at a guess, but I am not sure if MILLIONS OF GALLONS OF RADIATED WATER has anything to do with it??

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
When is someone going to take matters into their own hands? It can't be that hard for someone (with the know how) to take one of these dead animals from the beach to do their own testing. They could then disclose the results anonymously online.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by goochball

goochball, I'm certain many have already have done this.. however it will always be removed if findings will be telling it like it is.. the Truth!..... Thats to Costly, Lies are cheaper..

There is not a News site that would take such a position... (Telling it like it is for all to hear and stand firm in doing so) No bonus there!

Meanwhile..

I feel your desire!

Jesse

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jessemole
reply to post by ThreeNF

Hey ThreeNF..

It's obvious to the rest of us.. they were poisen... starting with their Mother's eating tainted food mix well with Corexit... when born they surfaced to breath toxic air... to weak to even feed themself on the Poisen food in the Gulf...

It continues and it will get worse.

No real truth will be heard on any MSN.. well controlled information..

Now add what is being added by Japen toxic wastes filtering/pouring into the Oceans..

But lets not worry the masses... just let them eat the Sh_t!

Anouther controled outcome by those that will be not accountable.. when it's out of control!

Not looking good

Be Wise, Be Well..

Jesse

I hear what you're saying. If you want to know the truth, you need to go find it - nobody is going to hand it over to you.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
aol

It appears our government is giving us some truth, but will not link it to BP as of yet.

Researchers have traced oil found on dead dolphins in the Gulf of Mexico to the BP Deepwater Horizon spill but say it's not yet clear whether the oil caused their deaths

Some of these stranded dolphins have come in with some type of suspected oil, ... but it doesn't mean that it's an acute cause of death," NOAA spokeswoman Karrie Carnes told AOL News today by phone.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by mugger

Truth I don't think so.. Sure they will have Oil on them.. it was there already washing up to the shore line from the spill.. Those life forms never had a chance with Corexit in the Water! Please take into account one thing..
It would be costly for BP to be proven the cause of this..

Like I said in the past... The Gulf is the life of future births... Well previous births that are no longer there as of today.
Wheny they have Eaten /feed on what is left in that sesspole.. Air is not good above because of the toxic mix..
Now there is where the problem resides...

BP approch.. CYA.. (Cover Your A$$)
No Problem here.. just fill your tank up!
Thats what were here for..
Oceans Currents flow deep....
Now, just add to what has taken place in Japan.. more Sh-t into Soup.
You might want to look at Dates of package Seafood.. amoung other things.
Again.. Cheaper to Lie then telling the Truth... It's called Greed!

Be Wise,Be Well..
Jesse.

Okay let me add one more insight regarding this...

C M Snakes?

M R Snakes?

S, M R Snakes.

M R Not.

S M R ... C D B D I's?

U R Right, M R Snakes!

Nuff said!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ThreeNF

They are waiting to reincarnate again after the transofmration.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
but dolphins are adoreable

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThreeNF

Hmm, I'll take a guess - OIL!

I'll add COREXIT.

There were stories about crustaceans having oil in their flesh because the corexit product changes the properties of oil, making it absorb-able my organic matter where it would normally be impossible to integrate into flesh.

Imagine if your body consumed oil, processed it like food, broke it down and tried to build cells with it.

top topics

join