It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plausible(?) prediction, re: nuclear waste and a false flag attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I am wondering how plausible that it is that some of the irradiated material/radioactive waste (I use the terms loosely) will end up being used in the US, by the US, as an attack against itself for its own means. (Most likely stricter controls or justifying war)

Even a "small" amount of radiation, causing no statistically significant danger can cause panic. The US can easily remove any amount of it they want and dump it in a truck with some conventional explosive, and blame it on anyone.

Most of this stuff is up for grabs, minimum staff at the nuclear plants and a large evacuated area, perfect cover. They can claim anyone could have done it, the US can say they had no way to stop it happening, they have already backed all non essential personnel out of the area..

Just feels.. like its happening right now, under our noses..

The second the pieces came together, I felt sick. I have known of a large radiological incident for some time and have even purchased my own detection equipment, dream after dream reflects it.. Even disjointed "pieces" seem to fit into a larger picture.. This feels like it has already happened and I am watching a repeat.
edit on 8/4/2011 by LilFox because: adding info

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by LilFox

How do you figure the "minimum staff at nuclear plants"?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Sorry, quite tired atm.

The Daishi plants where the meldowns have occurred. No non essential staff.

Just seems very unlikely this chance will be passed up on, someone, will take advantage of it. Nobody is forthcoming regarding the truth about what is happening "on the ground".
edit on 8/4/2011 by LilFox because: addition

new topics

join