It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grey aliens are wearing sunglasses!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
You may have thought about this, but for those who haven't...

The greys eyes are in many reports said to be lidless because they do not blink.

This may be because they are wearing lenses like we wear sunglasses!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8a6d06d929ba.jpg[/atsimg]

If you think about it, an alien species to our planet might be having all sorts of problems with their eyes if they weren't used to our dust and pollen particles etc

If they could see in the infra-red spectrum, the brightness of our planet would really mess with their vision and while one assumes they are mostly seen at night under the cover of darkness for the purpose of secrecy, it may actually have something to do with protecting their real eyes from harmful damage or temporary blindness.

I know when someone turns the light on when I'm looking through the night vision of a camcorder, its painful.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2d7fe2952b43.jpg[/atsimg]

If a simple cat/dog or any number of our other animals have night vision, then its highly probable another species from another planet from another galaxy would have this also.

Just because we don't, doesn't mean others wouldn't.

Night vision goggles were supposedly back engineered from recovered dead greys.

What are your thoughts on this ATS?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2de48d81dd3d.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 8-4-2011 by FoxfilesMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxfilesMulder

They're wearing lenses, and also, greys are AI body suits, highly interactive, intelligent universal maintenance, and some more akin to avatar, with someone wearing the suit or controlling it in any case.

Not all greys are grey colored. Some are pink or a dusty muted rose color.

They move in ways we can', surreal elongated fluid, yet somehow wirey, and can leap far and move rapidly.
edit on 8-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
The big IF. Total speculation.

Attempting to discern the fashion trends of a race of aliens that may or may not be a complete fabrication seems like a total 'jumping the gun' scenario.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
It's an interesting concept that I have thought about for some time. Certain abductee accounts have said that these "eyes" really looked like sunglasses. While I'm not going to speculate on the biology of grays, because, quite frankly, they haven't even been 100% proven to exist, I would imagine that they may have to wear some sort of eye protection as well as some sort of "space suit" to protect them from possible germ contamination if they have visited Earth.

All I know is this: if a gray ever shows up on my doorstep, he's going to be greeted with a Louisville Slugger, aluminum core baseball bat.

I ain't taking a probe for NOBODY.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Actually I have heard various reports of them blinking.

And I have seen some odd videos of supposed aliens and one of them blinked and it was the freakiest thing ever. Even if it was faked holy cow, it looked very elaborate and rather difficult to replicate.

I honestly cannot remember the name of the particular video I am referencing at the moment. I'll see what I can dig up. But keep in mind there are various videos depicting this *(grey's blinking) and so it does have precedence and it has to be considered as a viable possibility.

I'll see if I can't find anything.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
it's definitely a grey area.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

And I have seen some odd videos of supposed aliens and one of them blinked and it was the freakiest thing ever. Even if it was faked holy cow, it looked very elaborate and rather difficult to replicate.

I honestly cannot remember the name of the particular video I am referencing at the moment. I'll see what I can dig up. But keep in mind there are various videos depicting this *(grey's blinking) and so it does have precedence and it has to be considered as a viable possibility.

U meant Jonathan Reed's alien footage? That is not a grey, thats a reptilian of a lower class

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Just the look of a grey alien screams nocturnal and night vision to me hah!

Defiantly doesn't look like something that goes to the beach on Sunday for an ice-cream

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
You talk'in a me !

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

edit on 8-4-2011 by CanadianDream420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Obviously we're speculating here, as even the believers argue whether or not Greys are just one species or 3+, if they're biological or engineered, etc, etc.

From what I have gathered, it seems likely that they are indeed different species, of which 1 or more are genetically engineered and perhaps even - as some claim - dependant of technology. (space suits, goggles, or even lenses.)

According to some whistleblowers from The Disclosure Project, they (US Government) categorized 57 species of extraterrestrial entities back in the 70s. Furthermore it seems, from the same whistleblowers, that 3 of those species were Greys with varying biological features.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ruffagii

U meant Jonathan Reed's alien footage? That is not a grey, thats a reptilian of a lower class

My thoughts exactly. By the way, was Reed ever debunked with flying colors? His story doesn't sit well with me. Sorry for possible hijack OP.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

You know muzzle, I have seen some of those videos and read some of the eyewitness accounts as well. Perhaps these "lenses" are more along the lines of contacts, than intergalactic Ray-Bans. This would afford them the opportunity to blink.

Of course, this is all speculation, because until we see a living, breathing gray, we have no idea.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Now you too can wear sunglasses like the Greys!

Grey Sunglasses

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Owning them is a license to probe!

2nd

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Muzzle, this might be the video youre thinking about:

Also remember, this was pretty much proven to be a hoax

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Can someone post a link to Johnathon Reed video ?
Thanks in advance !

Peace

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

For ones that could blink, they're still lenses, this is truly an AI body suit. Surgery bots, which give someone primal fear, are interactive intelligent programs. Like super computers.

Lenses are not restricted to our use of them, they can be built right into the design, which can duplicate human ai body suits, though ours would be more organic arranged and theres would contain more android features in autopsies.

Many times, there is a person, being, wearing or connected to the suit, a soul. But they're designed to function without this, and very much more intelligent and psi than we are.

And like I said they're not all grey colored. This is a cosmic maintenance worker and advanced races on every spectrum of polarity also use this technology, I don't like the word use, was looking for another one, but they make use of, or work with this technology, maybe. But use probably works for some of the races.

Hybrids and greys are often used as suits, ie. beings that can't operate in our density or under conditions of various planets, can project or control this projection, or even wear it.

In the same way, hybrids, human looking ones too.
edit on 8-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join