It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi calls GOP budget 'a war on women' Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/04

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

There is “a war on women,” House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi says, and it’s being led by her own colleagues on the other side of the aisle in Congress. “There is actually a war on women,” the California Democrat said Thursday in Washington, taking aim at House Republicans’ efforts to defund Planned Parenthood and restrict access to abortions, among other measures.

“Abortion is one issue, but contraception and family planning and birth control are opposed by this crowd too,” the first female speaker of the House said of Republicans at the Feminist Majority Foundation’s Women, Money and Power Summit, CNN reported.

“Abortion is one issue, but contraception and family planning and birth control are opposed by this crowd too,” the first female speaker of the House said of Republicans at the Feminist Majority Foundation’s Women, Money and Power Summit, CNN reported.

So let me get this straight? The nations financial budget isnt important, the economy isn't important, and the very lives, some 300 million, US citizens is not what is important, but planned parenting is?

Just goes to show how worthless this foul, form of excrement this woman really is! Pelosi is not only a waist of flesh, but closely resembles that of fecal matter!

www.politico.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
She's opening speaker at the Soro's NEW WORLD FINANCIAL system event tonight, hosted by George Soros. I think that's all that really needs to be said. She's a disgusting blithering animal who will eat up anything's dung just to get some money and a name.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
wonder how she feels about sharia.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibajaba
wonder how she feels about sharia.

Well considering that sharia has stuck its nose, and passed in Florida, haven't heard her cry foul yet...and she wont. She couldn't possibly understand US law/Constitution, much less sharia law~

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

The whole budget debacle is only here because she refused to put it to the floor in 2010..

The blame lays fair and square on her and the Dems...

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

To a degree i would say yes...they had the numbers in the Senate, House, and Presidential seats, but did nothing with it. But I still seem to think, that since my belief is that the 2 parties are one in the same with one binding agenda, the results lay squarely on ALL of their shoulders ( repubs included )

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
They shouldn't defund PPH, maybe cut back the funding a bit, but they shouldn't completely defund it. I don't know how much PPH gets from the Government, but it can't be that much. Seriously cut the foreign spending, before you cut spending at home.

Where I live there are a ton of nasty little kids running around everywhere and I wish they had all been aborted. I can only imagine that if they didn't get free birth control how many more of them there would be.

new topics

top topics

join