It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Reports Disc recovered in Seattle - July 15 1947 ( Official Documents )

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Well..... This month has been exciting for released goverment documents hasnt it!!

The title is self explainatory... read it for yourself!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/32b0ef936307.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7c59652c2def.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/21ac38cf4cb3.jpg[/atsimg]

Source - Page 57 & 58 ( FBI.gov Records Vault )

I dont know what else to say, this is coming directly from the FBI

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I'm impressed.

I think this will require a lot more looking into in order to verify the contents of this document as well as it's authenticity.

I've learned to approach these things with a healthy bit of caution.

Great find!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

There has been some really interesting stuff covered in this recent doc dump from the FBI - for once i have to say kudos to them!!

Page 27 & 28 has information about the Maury Is. incident, i added it into my thread ( see signature / most recent post )

Also page 36 mentions photographs of an object that was 'found'

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I read the document three times, just to make sure I didn't miss anything. But it says it's just plywood, pipes and wiring, painted grey with "USSR" and a hammer and sickle. Also some turpentine. Also said it was not able to fly. Am I missing something? It's early so maybe I did.
edit on 4/8/2011 by Juston because: typing from my phone...grr...

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
This is quiet amazing. I just can't understand this all of a sudden "burst " of disclosing these sensitive and secret documents.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Am I missing something? the report itself other than a few key words is rather mundane.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

Thanks man..SnF .. let me go and have a Looksee

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Juston

Yes I thought much the same, looks more like old propaganda than anything else, however hope full..

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

do you even read the documents?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Next we have page 60 - FBI Vault - UFO 1/16

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/db936c78b57e.jpg[/atsimg]

This is very much the same, a disc that crash landed and was recovered......

Although after further reading the Army reported to the FBI this incident in LA was a hoax... although it just depends on whether you think the Army was giving the FBI all the relevant information or whether it was hiding the truth.

edit on 8-4-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

Of course i read it and i posted a headline that alligned with the document. A disc shaped object that was recovered.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101

do you even read the documents?

Obviously not.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by MiTS1965

I guess you didnt read this.....

Originally posted by Havick007
reply to post by yeti101

Of course i read it and i posted a headline that alligned with the document. A disc shaped object that was recovered.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
image removed
edit on 8-4-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Havick007
reply to post by yeti101

Yes I noted your careful wording of the title You should run for office a natural

link   
Good on you for taking the time to post these, appreciated. It is a shame they didn't release the really good stuff to the public, just a little bit, but never enough.

I have to say, if this was a Russian disk it would, indicate that the management have far more advanced toys these days. This could explain some of the earlier sightings involving UFO's I have read about, where the ones inside spoke German or Russian and were wearing very heavy coats.
edit on 8-4-2011 by marsend because: typos

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by iforget

I didnt do it on purpose, i have a strong interest in the subject and am posting as i go.... You have to remember the FBI and Army / AAF weren't communicating to well in those days... still not now...

It's possible these were indeed saucers of ET origin.....

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
It is interesting, I once read, that after the NWO had set its self in place, that the new enemy would be coming from space to unite the world on a common grounds, a common enemy.

This would also give us the natural enemy that we seem to require for economy and purpose based on our historic need for war. So if these fellas were able to do this then, they would definitely have very scary abilities now. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by iforget

What about this page -

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a00cb972d878.jpg[/atsimg]

It was posted in another thread just tonight, but can you explain the detail describing the craft....

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

There is a thread already here on ATS about that one. That's a letter someone sent to the FBI which they retained in their files. Most intelligence agencies do the same. Look at the recently released MOD files...most of it is submissions.

new topics

top topics

join