It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Members Are Future Political Prisoners Vincenzo Ruello

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by shroudnews77
I am not calling for revolution we have enough of them happening. I will admit it though that I am an enlightened being and a form of iluminatti but my agendas are not for world domination but for helping the mankind around me on a more one to one basis and leaving an imprint into all the souls I meet. I have been spyed on and followed in 1999 that wasnt nice by my Government. I have direct understanding of HOW THEY OPERATE. In my case phone taps and cars out front of my home. They even admitted it to me after several weeks. Since then my theories and discoveries have commenced to be released world wide. My job is to commnece to open the eyes of mankind and to endure ridicule and persecution and censorship. I see all censorship as a great evil and a first step to NWO. It must be stopped. I was a rebel in Catholic school suffering many beatings by teachers nuns to cut my hair but never did.

You can't even spell it right!

I can see why you are a threat to the NWO.

ETA: Why does my first line work when I preview the post but not when I actually post it?
And now it does work!
edit on 11-4-2011 by MiTS1965 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-4-2011 by MiTS1965 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

You hit the nail on the head here my friend!

This IS your prison my friends. You can mock the guards, bitch about the prison, talk about the outside world of freedom, but do not think for a moment you can actually Plan an escape.

If you try, you will be silenced. If the forum owners do not silence you, then the government will silence the whole lot.

So enjoy your cell, get to know your fellow prisoners, discuss the prison conditions, but if you think of planning an escape, you better Plan cautiously and discretely!

With Love,

Your Brother

edit on 8-4-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

This is why I always look forward to reading your posts. You have a talent for expressing the real truth in things.

Kind regards - Inmate # 925172

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM
This IS your prison my friends. You can mock the guards, bitch about the prison, talk about the outside world of freedom, but do not think for a moment you can actually Plan an escape.

If you try, you will be silenced. If the forum owners do not silence you, then the government will silence the whole lot.

So enjoy your cell, get to know your fellow prisoners, discuss the prison conditions, but if you think of planning an escape, you better Plan cautiously and discretely!

lmao, star for you.
the most common sense
in this thread yet.

Hey, do you know what the ATS guards
are serving for ATS lunch today?
I'm famished. Hey NO FAIR !!!
U got color TV in ur cell !!!

I would gripe about it, but the post
would just get deleted anyway. lol

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
This is turning into the best most honest thread at ATS congrats to all