It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Members Are Future Political Prisoners Vincenzo Ruello

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
After being a member here for a short while it has come to my attention that we are the future political prisoners of a new world order and iluminatti scheme. We will be one of the first minorities to be persecuted and locked up as all our ideas to better the world and reveal truth have placed us within a whisker of detection and discovery by a future world order. Must we then stop and be cowards to our society in what is going on...nooooooooooooooooooooo
We continue and march on regardless of what may happen and continue to enlighten and strengthen each other in these perilous and corrupt times we are now living in. Be strong and never let our guards down. The day is coming and now upon us when the chaff shall be separated from the wheat.
edit on 8-4-2011 by shroudnews77 because: spelling

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by shroudnews77

Good work Vinny pop!

Always love a new skunk thread.

edit on 8-4-2011 by FoxfilesMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

*adds shroudnews77 to the list*

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
If this gets trashed you're on to something, if not...umh...then not.

and why are people flagging this? Hurraaaay for political imprisonment! yaaaay...... wtf???...
edit on 8-4-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Future political prisoners, haha, what kind of joke is this?

I was pretty sure I was already a political prisoner.

I guess what you mean is they will "round us up" and "lock us up".

That doesn't make much sense because half of ATS are Houdini's and will break out easily.

They will have to just execute us basically.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
The future computer beast will have us all eating a piece of bread a day as we watch the walls of our prison before they cant afford to feed us and then dispose of us. This has happened in Russia China Germany Libya Iran and many other places in time..........we are soldiers in here soldiers of conscience but we need to open our eyes and see what the future could bring to all of us ...yes my name is on the list my work on the Holy Shroud has made me a target of the iluminatti devious schemes. But I am not alone or afraid come and get me hahahhahahahhahah I will shove my ray gun up their asses

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by dude69

That's a common misconception.

However I find it to be untrue generally.

Most threads get trashed for obvious reasons, namely not following the forum rules or TOC.

The only censorship I have ever seen in my time since 2005 here, was when a guy posted a very in depth anarchist cookbook type deal, where he went into detail about how to turn your household microwave into a EMP weapon. And I can kinda see why that information was censored. That EMP device is extremely dangerous and without proper shielding you could EASILY burn yourself or others.

But when it comes to basic conspiracy theories and stuff like this, I have never seen ATS censor anything like that before. I have never been censored and I post wacky theories all the time.

I am just saying, don't be so afraid of censorship. It's mostly unfounded fears, as ATS has proven itself over time to be a very open place where you can share very 'taboo' ideals publicly.

Just don't break the TOC or start fights with the admins and accuse them of crimes without presenting hard evidence to back it up. That's pretty much all you gotta worry about in regards to censorship on here.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Why would they arrest us?

99.999999% of the people here wouldnt get up from their computer if the house was on fire........LOL

This is just a safe place to blow off steam for most......the serious threads are either sent to the trash, burried in BTS......while the "Mick Jagger is a three headed Reptialian" threads are promited.....and if you are too serious you will probably get banned. The owners here arent going to risk losing their site over any REAL talk of revolt and would hand over every scrap of info they had on you at the first request from the PTB.

Those in power have more to worry about from the easter bunny than most who post here

This not meant to be insulting.....just facts..........I am just as bad as the rest..........but I am REAL old and REAL sick.........none of it will matter to me in a couple years

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by lastrebel

Hang in there lastrebel cheers and gday from me to you buddy

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by dude69

That's a common misconception.

However I find it to be untrue generally.

Most threads get trashed for obvious reasons, namely not following the forum rules or TOC.

The only censorship I have ever seen in my time since 2005 here, was when a guy posted a very in depth anarchist cookbook type deal, where he went into detail about how to turn your household microwave into a EMP weapon. And I can kinda see why that information was censored. That EMP device is extremely dangerous and without proper shielding you could EASILY burn yourself or others.

But when it comes to basic conspiracy theories and stuff like this, I have never seen ATS censor anything like that before. I have never been censored and I post wacky theories all the time.

I am just saying, don't be so afraid of censorship. It's mostly unfounded fears, as ATS has proven itself over time to be a very open place where you can share very 'taboo' ideals publicly.

Just don't break the TOC or start fights with the admins and accuse them of crimes without presenting hard evidence to back it up. That's pretty much all you gotta worry about in regards to censorship on here.

Oh really?...allright then...I believe you...( insert sarcasm )
edit on 8-4-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by lastrebel
the serious threads are either sent to the trash, burried in BTS......while the "Mick Jagger is a three headed Reptialian" threads are promited.....and if you are too serious you will probably get banned. The owners here arent going to risk losing their site over any REAL talk of revolt and would hand over every scrap of info they had on you at the first request from the PTB.

No I have never seen that happen and I've been a ATS addict for a very long time now.

Could you show me at least one or two examples of "serious threads" which were censored or trashed? (In which the terms and conditions or forum rules were NOT broken??).

I have seen serious threads get trashed before, but they were breaking the TOC in some way. BUT when someone rewrote the same exact theory into a acceptable TOC friendly format, it was accepted and allowed and became a good thread. Same theories in both examples, but in the censored example the TOC was broken in various obvious ways.

This site is "user-generated content" and that explains WHY threads like Mick Jagger being a reptilian is "promoted". Because it's extremely popular and divisive of a topic. It causes believers, fence sitters, and deniers to post incessantly and generates tons of activity. It is WE THE PEOPLE who cause these topics to become the big issue of the day. It's because we generate tons of activity in those threads as members.

And the owners do not censor talk of revolutions. I have never seen that ever. They WILL censor specific threats made against specific people. And I can't blame them, it's just stupid to post death-threats on the internet. And it's not very family friendly either.

But seriously the ATS admins are very open to the idea of getting rid of the government in many cases. Many of the admins were part of the original early Tea Party movement before it was hijacked and possessed by the evil Republican party and FOX news.

You will be amazed when you find out how open these guys really are to great ideas and wacky concepts. They are playing their cards very well so far and any case of censorship I have come across has made perfect sense and their reasonings have been contractually backed up because people are suppose to read the TOC and by clicking "I agree" that means you agree.

Read the TOC in depth. There is no conspiracy to censor anything legitimate here. And they are not censoring the talk of revolutions or refusing to pay your taxes. In fact I would have to say ATS is a sanctuary for such musings.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
maybe they will hire us all as disinfo agents
since we all know how that works so well

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I am not calling for revolution we have enough of them happening. I will admit it though that I am an enlightened being and a form of iluminatti but my agendas are not for world domination but for helping the mankind around me on a more one to one basis and leaving an imprint into all the souls I meet. I have been spyed on and followed in 1999 that wasnt nice by my Government. I have direct understanding of HOW THEY OPERATE. In my case phone taps and cars out front of my home. They even admitted it to me after several weeks. Since then my theories and discoveries have commenced to be released world wide. My job is to commnece to open the eyes of mankind and to endure ridicule and persecution and censorship. I see all censorship as a great evil and a first step to NWO. It must be stopped. I was a rebel in Catholic school suffering many beatings by teachers nuns to cut my hair but never did.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzle flash

I never said their was a conspiracy to get rid of threads, nor do I blame the owners for running it as they do............its there site they can do as they wish....and to know if the threads were a violation of the T&Cs I would have had to know them first.....LOL.

My point was that this site is NOT a danger to the PTB in the slightest....nor would the owners allow it to be.....has this place ever allowed its site to be used to organise a protest.......backed a third party politicion.etc?

This is not at its heart a political site.....its a UFO/Bigfoot etc site.

Stormfront and others like it are the ones the government are seriously watching.............not that I share their views in the least

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
What I have read in this post is quiet true.

All I hope for, is that someone here gives us the thumbs up, if and when the dodo really does hit the fan. At least that way, I can quietly escape the city, prior to the 6pm news and everyone turning into zombies, causing car crashes at every intersection and grid locking the place. The early bird gets the worm I figure.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I now understand I am being watched by powerful world bodies and say to them do not fear me as long as I am left alone and my theories and discoveries now being fermented on the net exist there will be no problems. I am a master of media manipulation when it comes to revealing truth. I come here in peace and for my own stimulation and to feel I have found a place where I can express all my emotions feelings and ideas and pray this continues and to make friends.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
There is always a risk for those that stand up for truth and honesty against a corrupt and immoral authority. Many have been threatened, locked up and killed over the years. As more people wake up to the problems going on, either the problems get resolved or the atrocities get bigger. At the moment I am deeply disgusted by some of the policies and ways things are conducted here on Earth. We all have to die one day, if I can be a small part of the change to a better world then I can accept my eternal sleep with some grace and dignity.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
'' Its better to sleep with one leg out of the bed sheet isnt it '' ? I think we must now adopt talking in code on this thread I have started with this line it is of deep meaning if you know what it means keep it to yourself ...we can all read between the lines I fear I have already said to much

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
~Insert bold claims / bravado here~

How do we know this thread won't help round us up ?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by lastrebel

Why would they arrest us?

99.999999% of the people here wouldnt get up from their computer if the house was on fire........LOL

This is just a safe place to blow off steam for most......the serious threads are either sent to the trash, burried in BTS......while the "Mick Jagger is a three headed Reptialian" threads are promited.....and if you are too serious you will probably get banned. The owners here arent going to risk losing their site over any REAL talk of revolt and would hand over every scrap of info they had on you at the first request from the PTB.

Those in power have more to worry about from the easter bunny than most who post here

This not meant to be insulting.....just facts..........I am just as bad as the rest..........but I am REAL old and REAL sick.........none of it will matter to me in a couple years

You hit the nail on the head here my friend!

This IS your prison my friends. You can mock the guards, bitch about the prison, talk about the outside world of freedom, but do not think for a moment you can actually Plan an escape.

If you try, you will be silenced. If the forum owners do not silence you, then the government will silence the whole lot.

So enjoy your cell, get to know your fellow prisoners, discuss the prison conditions, but if you think of planning an escape, you better Plan cautiously and discretely!

With Love,

Your Brother

edit on 8-4-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join