It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspirators Dubstep* BY ME

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Whats up ATS? I'm back with another new sample.
Enjoy, its called Conspirators.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
If I was on acid or x that would of been cool

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Ah yes, you have done well at the organization of sounds. But music, music is what feelings sound like. You might profess to be a creator of music but for the most part give no evidence that you can hear it at all.

Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday living, and what you have created just clogs it back up.

I am glad you have a drive to create, but friend,,, just maybe you could think about what music really is and then find a real way to paint your pictures on silence.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by undead trev
Ah yes, you have done well at the organization of sounds. But music, music is what feelings sound like. You might profess to be a creator of music but for the most part give no evidence that you can hear it at all.

Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday living, and what you have created just clogs it back up.

I am glad you have a drive to create, but friend,,, just maybe you could think about what music really is and then find a real way to paint your pictures on silence.

I would love to eventually do an Original Soundtrack for an indie film. That would be AWESOME!
One of the things about music that i love the most is the energy it provides and the emotional backup.
These little samples i keep posting are not the greatest but I am happy you guy's are giving them a shot.

Thanks a lot guys! Ya'll ROCK!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Nothing unusual I have not heard ... .

new topics

top topics

join