It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Movie Source Code = Exactly Like How it Feels While AP/Lucid Dreaming

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
So while watching this movie I just wanted to add that anyone who ever wondered what it was like to lucid dream or astral project then what the guy in the movie experiences is pretty close to what I've felt. Even more so, I have given my name, address, and phone number to people while lucid dreaming in a hope that one day somehow, some way, who knows, I might get a weird phone call or something.

One of the odd things that happened in a previous lucid experience was that I asked the people what it looked like when I first appeared, since I was able to enter the same "area" multiple times the same night. After I woke up, I would quickly fall back into a sleep paralysis state and continue to roll out of my body, onto the floor, and get up in my astral self. I then asked them what it looked like from their point of view. They said it looked like a brilliant blue light in my eyes. I have no idea how to take that, but thats the answer I got. This makes me think that if there was a parallel time line, then we for a short amount of time inhabit the body, mind, etc. of someone else, until we return. Even more similar is that most of my experiences tend to be in the five to ten minute range. I really wish I could project longer, but for some reason I always wake up.

What made me write this was I had three separate astral projections tonight, and while out of body it really made me think that what if we are really for a short amount of time viewing ourselves, situations, etc. on parallel time lines while in that state. Or it could be all in our heads, but its interesting to think about.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Intresting theory, i just finished watching the movie (its brilliant)...its certainly food for thought

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I hate to sound like a noob but can you teach me a thing or two about lucid dreaming and that astral projection stuff? It's something I've really been interested in but every time I try looking into it it seems so complex and sometimes dangerous, can anyone explain it to me in simple terms?

I watched Source Code today, it was a great movie!

new topics

join